Blockchain Revolution: from the internet of information to the internet of value

9 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Thank you. I have been very, very fortunate 

What I said in my post above applies equally to Kneehighs, too

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Posted (edited)

I'm happy.

I think material items symbolized wealth for the Pre-Covid Old Guard

Mobility symbolizes wealth for the New Guard

In this New Guard Era [EuraAsia (Russia/China) vs The West], mobility has a much higher premium than before Covid.  2-3 passports, banking outside of CRS/FATCA, knowing how to self custody crypto for cross border money transmission travel...

Edited by kneehighs

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

9 hours ago, Shyheels said:

I have very little money but great mobility- off grid and nearly untraceable (if I want to be) on a 2000-mile canal network 

From what you’ve said above I would surmise that you have enough of the three primary needs.  If you’re happy with that, what else do you need?

10 hours ago, kneehighs said:

I'm happy.

I think material items symbolized wealth for the Pre-Covid Old Guard

Mobility symbolizes wealth for the New Guard

In this New Guard Era [EuraAsia (Russia/China) vs The West], mobility has a much higher premium than before Covid.  2-3 passports, banking outside of CRS/FATCA, knowing how to self custody crypto for cross border money transmission travel...

Back in one of those decades past, I don’t remember exactly which one, there was a saying “What ever floats your boat.”  It looks like you’re floating in deep water.  Just be cautious because there are many rocky shoals out there so if you encounter one of them, it can leave you high and dry.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I missed the boat on Apple @ $10 and NetFlix @ $15. And to add to the pain, I live (bought) in one of the most expensive locations in the United States. And it has never stopped to increase in value. And I can live cheap here.

@Shyheels, I was at Oddingley Church in 2019 and looked down on the boats in the canals. Some of my relative take barge vacations.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

From what you’ve said above I would surmise that you have enough of the three primary needs.  If you’re happy with that, what else do you need?

Back in one of those decades past, I don’t remember exactly which one, there was a saying “What ever floats your boat.”  It looks like you’re floating in deep water.  Just be cautious because there are many rocky shoals out there so if you encounter one of them, it can leave you high and dry.

I lived in Kyiv when it was invaded. Heard and felt the bombs. Stayed in bomb shelters on my way out. Left behind a ton of my belongings. It literally can't get much worse than this. :)

4 hours ago, kneehighs said:

I lived in Kyiv when it was invaded. Heard and felt the bombs. Stayed in bomb shelters on my way out. Left behind a ton of my belongings. It literally can't get much worse than this. :)

Ah, the old “refugee “ trick?  You got away, is there anything more important?

4 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

Ah, the old “refugee “ trick?  You got away, is there anything more important?

What do you mean "refugee" trick? My point was Kyiv was my "rocky shoal" that literally left me "high and dry". Yet, I recovered just fine. Never used my experience to extract compassion or refugee status from anyone anywhere.

Probably a poor choice.   I was just kidding.  Even though you lost everything, I am sincerely glad you got out and relieved that you are 👍