Whole New Attitude With Heels

Curt

Do anybody feel really cocky when wearing heels? I know why many women wear heels now! It about complete confidence, and power. I feel like I can take on the world in heels. I feel weak with flats on. I went downtown with my brother yesterday, I said to him, I should have worn my chunky heel boots, my feet hurt too much in flats!

• Like 1

You are not alone in those feelings. That's the real power of high heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

They really do not do anything to boost my confidance and actually I still need to be careful where and how high. While I have been out shopping in the six inch stilettos there still are places where they do not fit the plan. Then if I decide to go to Pick a Part then I think I would have more confidance in work boots.

I'am affraid time has taken it's toll and I don't feel any differant whatever shoes I am wearing now, should have asked me the same question twenty years ago the answer would not be the same as now.

life is not a rehearsal

I'm not sure that I feel "cocky," more like accomplished and daring as I move about in one heel with crutches; something that the medical experts frown on. For me, its on the order of "I'll show you," and I love it. E

since the moment I zip my boots up, I come upon my Femdom feeling. I know that by walkin them, I will open the air. There s an unique feed back possible : men will bow perplex and women will get green of envy.

Elegance is my second name

Not "cocky" in an arrogant way, but certainly self-confident because I'm expressing who I am (and challenging a few prejudices along the way). It also feels good to be making the effort with my appearance, not just the heels but the outfits to go with them, it puts me in a more aspirational mood. It's not a "power" thing for me, heels don't make me feel dominant or submissive, but I can understand if they have that effect for others.

If you like it, wear it.

If you mean by 'cocky' being satisfied you have had the courage to be yourself and wear the shoes you want despite society's general consensus that us men should not, then yes I am. i love the feeling of doing as I wish. I will admit I like doing things that are not expected but with heels it genuinely is a desire to wear shoes I think look fantastic and why should I miss out.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I have to say that I don't feel cocky when out and about in heels since they're just part of the overall image I present to the world at large, but I do feel bold and confident when I'm freestyling.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'm reluctant to use the word cocky but I do stand taller than most men which is partly attributable to my choice of footwear.

The word cocky should never be used as a terminology for a lady such as yourself. I have to admit the extra height does have it's advantages especially when you are only 5' 8'' like me although that's not what I wear them for.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I don't feel at all cocky, but I do feel liberated, confident, daring, and yet just a tad cautious to make sure I'm aware of my surroundings. Not everyone might be as proud and happy as I am regarding my footwear choices. Steve

I too would avoid the term "cocky", I would reserve it for teenagers that think they're bigger than they are, also not to be applied to girls (lippy) comes to mind. Once settled and any edginess has relaxed to comfortable then the confidence comes in. Boldness comes forward and even for those that normally hide begin to flirt to show. I'd use the term Bravado. Al

Occasionally but badly, the clues often mean nothing to me. But it is true I've gone out to gigs well hidden yet on the return journey it's "give them a flash" Al

For gigs or just generally, a good pair of blue grey or black jeans Suited and posh, then I want that "edge" for the occasion, sadly I'm not always allowed but getting better. I've still to get out as if for Ascot (tailcoat) and heels but it's going to happen! one day. Al

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for post Bootcat, I am agreeing with others that "cocky" is not the term I would use either. Perhaps "accomplished", or "fulfilled" and maybe just "freedom" as that is what I feel like when wearing heeled boots/shoes. Good thoughts regardless..... Mtnsofheels

As the others have said, "cocky" is not the correct term I would use when I am wearing high heels in public. As I have said before, I feel sexy, pretty, handsome, confident, excited, and sometimes even flirty, depending on the feedback I receive from people that I confront and they comment on me wearing high heels.

I think cocky isn't the proper term. Probably posh. Sort of like a victoria beckham attitude. It takes a lot of confidence to strut around in heels publicly. Even a lot of girls don't wear heels much anymore. So the guys have a chance to up our style. Dig it!