Heels Or Your Partner?

Meels85

If you look back through the archives of this forum, you will find countless entries telling of heel wearing guys that have lost there partners because the partner couldn't handle them wearing heels, ect. The common thread most of these sad tales have is the partner learning about the heels after being married for considerable lengths of time.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

What would you do if your partern made you choose wearing high heels or them?

Not much love in that ultimatum is there? It would make me question a relationship.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Fortunately this is never going to be an issue with MrsF so I can only answer based on having to meet someone new and it would be an easy answer, she would have to accept my lov of heels or the relationship would never start.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I told Chris before our marriage but we had been together 13 years she knew I liked her in heels and that had a positive effect. A locum doctor had advised heels to change my posture to reduce shoulder/neck pain prior and I was giving that a go and with my previous interest it had to be done. (telling that is). There are restrictions - certain members of her family, work and odd times. So there is no major issue here. "but stop buying". For others I think it comes down to who you are! Also is she the right one? Leaving footwear to the side what are her good factors/ bad factors, why were you attracted to her, is that attraction still in existence? Relationships run close to the edge before failing often due to laziness of cowardliness to act, often the fear of being alone. Each one of us (not just members here) have there own agenda of lifestyle be it sport, social, hobbies or the integration of work, those factors have more impact on relationships than just our shoes and that is ignoring indiscretionswith others. It's hard to advise, each of us has a unique view, I hope the above gives some guidance. Good luck Al

When my partner found out about ten years ago (fell asleep wearing them) you would have thought the world had come to an end. But we are still together years later, she is now well aware of my passion and as long as I keep that side of my life private to myself all is well. We are not married but have lived together for nearly 32 years.

life is not a rehearsal

Like Foxyheels, this will not be an issue with my present trophy wife (I was smart - I married a trophy wife FIRST so I wouldn't have to have an expensive divorce later! LOL). She accepts my heeling as a part of who I am, and as long as I stay within her comfort zone, she's ok with it. Her acceptance was a long time in coming, maybe 20 years. She hated the idea at first, but became more secure as time went by and realized it was part of my personality, and that I wasn't changing gender or sexual orientation, etc. If I ever have to start over, though, I would definitely be heeling when I meet the woman, so she would be self-selecting. If she didn't like a guy in heels, she wouldn't be attracted to me (or attractive to me) in the first place. If she did like it, or was neutral, then it wouldn't be an issue. At least that's the theory. Steve

When I met my ex-girlfriend, I was a closet heeler. I told it to her very soon in our relationship so it wouldn't be a problem later. And it hasn't been a problem during our relationship. Now I regularly wear heels and it's quite clearly visible for any woman before we even might start a closer relationship. Like Steve said, she can take it into account from the beginning, and decide if she likes it or not, or if she doesn't care. Besides, heels are acting like a filter that rejects people who aren't open-minded !

Heels or her.. Hmm.. Shes giving me an ultimatum.. Watch for that door! I just put new springs in it! Theres not even the slightest of thought to this question IMO. Why would someone you ' love ' and they LOVE you have to do something so drastic? Its SHOES, Footware, not doing harm to anyone or causing some drastic reality clash thats going to cause the planet to go out of orbit.. The odd thing about this.. I WAS given a similar ( but consensual ) choice this evening for dinner with her folks. Either the wedge booties or a pair of Guess pumps! ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Heels or her.. Hmm.. Shes giving me an ultimatum.. Watch for that door! I just put new springs in it!

Theres not even the slightest of thought to this question IMO. Why would someone you ' love ' and they LOVE you have to do something so drastic? Its SHOES, Footware, not doing harm to anyone or causing some drastic reality clash thats going to cause the planet to go out of orbit..

The odd thing about this.. I WAS given a similar ( but consensual ) choice this evening for dinner with her folks. Either the wedge booties or a pair of Guess pumps! ;)

Oh my - - decision time - - Hmmmmmm - ( Lucky dog )

Not lucky actually. Her mother scolded me for not wearing more appropriate clothing. Skinny jeans and a sweater didnt work with the booties. :( Her father sat back and laughed at the whole thing. " If your gonna wear womens types of clothes, you better expect certain standards to apply son. "

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.