What I Am Wearing Today

It's Friday!!!! For a short day at the office today (gotta run a lot of errands this afternoon) I chose a flat with textured hosiery today. The flats are black patent leather from J Crew. My DH loves to see me in heels, but these are his favorite flats! Have a great weekend everyone!

post-17953-0-79909700-1360935847_thumb.j

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice choice Debbi. I hope your DH remembered you yesterday for Valentines Day. I gave my wife a card, flowers, red licorice (her favorite) and a "Vera Bradley" heart shaped,change purse, that was on her wish list. (She is a big fan of "Vera Bradley" and has several of her purses and bags) My wife gave me a card, heart shaped box of Kit Kat candy bars (my favorite), emerald green polo shirt and a homemade cherry cheesecake, she made for me, "yummy". I took her for a late lunch/early dinner for Valentines Day We both wore red and got compliments from the hostess and waiter on our appearances. The hostess told me she liked my red shoes I was wearing and yes they were heels. They are Dansko "Rae" heeled clogs with a 3" stacked heel. I have added a couple of pics of what I wore yesterday. Have a great weekend! Happy Heeling, bluejay

post-2962-0-81518000-1360946706_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-28362100-1360946774_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-52046300-1360946880_thumb.jp

Today, I'm wearing one of the "cutest" shoes in my closet. It's what my DH calls a baby doll pump. They're from Jessica Simpson and feature a rounded toe and a 4 inch heel. Very comfy for a 4 inch heel and all day at the office...thank goodness, no meetings today!!

Have a good day everyone!

I had some similar shoes but with a lower heel from Long Tall Sally. They were, as yours are, very cute and extremely comfortable. Unfortunately, they went in the last great cull so I no longer have them - boo!

I'm in a repeat mode today (I think I've posted these before). But as we were leaving for work today, I had DH take a couple of pics of my shoes, which he is always glad to do. Today's shoes are black patent wedge heels by Nine West. They are really comfy for all day at the office and still have a subtle sexiness about them. Also, DH got a shot of me dipping my foot into my shoe and suggested that I share that as well. So, here you are! Have a great day everyone!

post-17953-0-51907100-1361283842_thumb.j

post-17953-0-02400600-1361283865_thumb.j

Nothing wrong with seeing them again. besides, its a better pic. You can really see the heel height. Those look to be higher than what you normally wear.

liking the wedges and the cute flats debbi :-) x

Thanks, Louise!

Nothing wrong with seeing them again. besides, its a better pic. You can really see the heel height. Those look to be higher than what you normally wear.

Glad you don't mind seeing them again. I couldn't remember if I had posted them before. These are 4.5 wedges and there is about a 1/2 inch hidden platform so the pitch equals a 4 inch heel. Nine West was very generous with the padding inside these shoes so they are very comfy!

I'm in a repeat mode today (I think I've posted these before). But as we were leaving for work today, I had DH take a couple of pics of my shoes, which he is always glad to do. Today's shoes are black patent wedge heels by Nine West. They are really comfy for all day at the office and still have a subtle sexiness about them. Also, DH got a shot of me dipping my foot into my shoe and suggested that I share that as well. So, here you are!

Have a great day everyone!

Well, I'm certainly sold on those sexy looking wedges, Debbi! Absolutely sensational! I'm sure others here have already said this, but you have GREAT taste in shoes!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Debbi, those wedges look super-cute and shown off nicely with the cropped trousers, what a great look! Do you get approving reactions at work or jealous reactions? There's nothing like that moment of dipping your foot into a shoe, guys shoes just don't have that magic. Thanks for sharing.

If you like it, wear it.

Nice looking pics, as usual Debbi. Thanks for posting.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thanks a bunch, bluejay!

Yeah, what Bluejay and the other Debbi Fan Club members said. Great pics. I love the color of your nail polish, Debbi! It's very attractive.

Steve

Thank you, Steve. The nail color is "It's Greek to Me" by OPI.

Well, I'm certainly sold on those sexy looking wedges, Debbi! Absolutely sensational! I'm sure others here have already said this, but you have GREAT taste in shoes!

Thanks, Jeff B! I'm known as the "shoe queen" in my family!

Debbi, those wedges look super-cute and shown off nicely with the cropped trousers, what a great look! Do you get approving reactions at work or jealous reactions?

There's nothing like that moment of dipping your foot into a shoe, guys shoes just don't have that magic.

Thanks for sharing.

Hi SleekHeels! Since I work in a male dominated business, I'd say I get more approving reactions. I enjoy clothes and shoes and do my best to dress appropriately but have some fun with fashion, too!

Very classic and classy wedges Debbi. Great style!

Thank you so much, beepy!

Thank you, Steve. The nail color is "It's Greek to Me" by OPI.

I love OPI, Debbi. I frequently wear "Nomad's Dream." It's a more subtle color which matches my complexion quite well. It's a satin dusky rose color. My wife got me started on it and she loves it on both of us!

Steve

Happy Thursday!! (aka Friday-eve) A chilly morning and it's pants and boots today. These cute boots are from Nine West and feature an interesting leather lacing on the back. Unfortunately, when wearing pants, you don't get to see the lacing....so I just pulled up my pant leg so you could see it! Have a great day, everyone!

post-17953-0-15366500-1361456464_thumb.j

Happy Thursday!! (aka Friday-eve)

A chilly morning and it's pants and boots today. These cute boots are from Nine West and feature an interesting leather lacing on the back. Unfortunately, when wearing pants, you don't get to see the lacing....so I just pulled up my pant leg so you could see it!

Have a great day, everyone!

Oh, that's slick, Debbi! Definitely cool boots!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I agree it's a shame to hide the lacing detail... wear with leggings maybe?

Have a great day too.

I have worn them with leggings...but they were a little too casual for the office...but certainly on the weekend!!

Oh, that's slick, Debbi! Definitely cool boots!

Thanks, JeffB!! I think they're cool, too. I remember when I first saw them and I knew they'd go home with me!

Cute boots, Debbi! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your "Friday-eve" - good way to put it!

Heels up!

Steve

Thank you, Steve. Enjoy your day!

It's Friday!!!! For a short day at the office today (gotta run a lot of errands this afternoon) I chose a flat with textured hosiery today. The flats are black patent leather from J Crew. My DH loves to see me in heels, but these are his favorite flats!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Debbi, I'd love to see you in the flats without stockings or with sheer hose. I'm a huge fan of toe cleavage. What part of NC are you and DH in?

Happy Monday! I know I've posted these before, but today I'm wearing my black kidskin slingbacks from Giani Bini. Wonderfully comfy for what I know will be a long day at the office! Now, back to work. Have a great day!

post-17953-0-36465000-1361808111_thumb.j

Debbi, Even though we have seen them before, they still look very nice on you. Your DH must of enjoyed taking that pic of you with the nice toe cleavage showing. Very nice! This is what I wore yesterday, Sunday to church and to do a few errands after church. My new Bandolino "Tapestery" purple suede pumps with a 3-1/2" stacked heel, with purple dress pants, deep purple silky shirt with matching tie and black leather blazer with purple pocket square. Have a great day. Happy heeling, bluejay

post-2962-0-10632000-1361815839_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-20464100-1361815912_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-88706100-1361815988_thumb.jp

Happy Monday!

I know I've posted these before, but today I'm wearing my black kidskin slingbacks from Giani Bini. Wonderfully comfy for what I know will be a long day at the office!

Now, back to work.

Have a great day!

If I had to guess, I'd say you wear L'eggs Sheer Energy suntan a lot. (so do I) :-)

Mike

Debbi,

Even though we have seen them before, they still look very nice on you. Your DH must of enjoyed taking that pic of you with the nice toe cleavage showing. Very nice!

This is what I wore yesterday, Sunday to church and to do a few errands after church.

My new Bandolino "Tapestery" purple suede pumps with a 3-1/2" stacked heel, with purple dress pants, deep purple silky shirt with matching tie and black leather blazer with purple pocket square.

Have a great day.

Happy heeling,

bluejay

Thanks, bluejay! You're very kind. My DH has really gotten in to the photography thing! The Bandolino pumps are very pretty I need to break out some of my purple shoes...especially during Lent!

mmm love the shoes Debbi, hope you had a good day in your sexy slingbacks

Louise x

Thank you, Louise! One guy in the office must be a shoe/foot lover because I noticed he watched my feet a lot yesterday!

If I had to guess, I'd say you wear L'eggs Sheer Energy suntan a lot. (so do I) :-)

I do wear L'eggs in suntan and wear Sheer Energy at lot in the winter since they tend to be a little thicker. Most of the time I wear Sheer Elegance in "Barely There".

Love the shoes, Debbi. I'm a big fan of slingbacks.

Steve

I love slingbacks too...they always seem to get their share of attention! Thanks for commenting!

Don't have much time, on the road. Here is yesterdays shoe. I think debbi likes these. 18+hrs in them. Went in 3 shoe stores Including DSW. In atlanta. Took me 20min to go in a rest stop to pee. Yes someone saw Them. Also went to pizza hut and ate. The paint job is bad, it was not dry When I went to bed. I would love to see these shoes on a woman. Todays pumps are going to be painful. I think they shrunk. Gottat stop putting Them In the dryer. I have not worn these in a few years. They were originally orange. They are quite old and need some touch up work. It might not be so bad if I was not stuck in a car, especially right after putting them on. Anyone elses feet kinda "shrink" after putting on tight shoes? It will usually take about A half hour but a snug shoe in the morning is a perfect fit the rest of the day, maybe Even getting a bit lose. I'm still waiting for my foot to "adjust". Here I am at the hotel. Now I am mcdonalds with them pretty much in the open. Hey, ill never see these people again. Just drank a lot of DR pepper, that can't be good. Well I have had them on about 8hrs now. Better now that I can walk around. Went to Walmart. Some young kid to a second look as he passed but kept on walking. Getting Ready to go to the grocery store. Got to catch up on ev eryones posts. Debbi, Looks like you have some woods around your house. I love that. Your yard looks very Nice. I have a little Over an acre and there are woods and spa ce around us. I am going to feel dumb After asking, but what does DH stand for. My wife might say Dumber Half, or dorky half, or maybe dense half Here is what I just bought before I left. I can only leave it up for a short time. Please don't mention the type of car in case my wifes friend joins the site. Althought As much as she loves heels I am surprised she is not already on here. Is just to protect my wife. Its an 86 with 42k miles on it. Spent about 6 months of serious looking to find it. Very Frustrating. I got my first ticket in over 15yrs. 83 in a 70. I did not tell him I was just doing 135. Oh, I had on heels, my brown western boots. Wore them to fly up and drive it home. I don't know what is going on. I got another ticket yesterday. Not in that though. I NEVER get tickets. I don't know what is going on but I am seeing more cops On the road than I have ever seen.

post-2198-0-87586300-1361891383_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-36721000-1361891487_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-69822900-1361892045_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-60054300-1361892213_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-85953400-1361892480_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-29778900-1361911811_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-06648100-1361911857_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-94837500-1361938857_thumb.jp