What I Am Wearing Today

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why I chose these for work today, since there is a blizzard going on, and I have nothing else red on...

Just remember, red shoes make every outfit look better! Stay warm!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

Debbi,

You have great taste. I love those shoes and you wear them very well. Bluejay is right! Thanks for posting. Enjoy your day!

Steve

Hi Debbi,

Your purple shoes look very nice on you. Truly a classic shoe with the ankle strap.

Enjoy your weekend.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thanks bluejay and Steve!!

It's Friday and that means a more relaxed wardrobe! Today, I decided to mix it up a little and wear a pair of heels with my jeans. We're going out after work to meet some friends for dinner so I wanted to be casual but still dressy! There's just something about heels and jeans that always seems to capture my co-workers attention! ;-)

Happy Friday!!

That combo definitely captures my attention. The heels appear to be from Classicpumps. Very nice!!

These were actually my boot cut jeans...my skinny jeans were at the dry cleaner!

Thank you, Larry!

Thanks Bluejay! I love the classic "edginess" of pumps and jeans.

Thanks a bunch!

My DH loves the toe cleavage, too! Thanks!

Today, I'm wearing a dress pump with a buckle across the toe. It's conservative and pretty standard office attire, but it still has a seductive quality about it! Thanks for all the nice comments....this has turned out to be a load of fun! (Thank god for my iPhone!)

Today, I'm wearing a dress pump with a buckle across the toe. It's conservative and pretty standard office attire, but it still has a seductive quality about it! Thanks for all the nice comments....this has turned out to be a load of fun! (Thank god for my iPhone!)

A black pump in a classic silhouette always gets my attention and appreciation.

Today I'm wearing a pair of black kidskin slingback pumps with 3 inch heels from Giani Bini. These are the quintessential "office pumps"! I snapped a photo outside before I came into the office and then snapped another at my desk.

This style of shoe has stirred lust in me all my life, even before I knew what I was feeling. No matter what styles come and go this always gets my heart all aflutter.

Happy Friday! For an unusally busy day with lots of meetings, I had to forego "casual Friday" this week. Being on my feet all day required a comfortable shoe, but something that was dressy as well. So, I'm wearing t-strap pumps from Nine West. They are leather with suede trim and are really cute....and wonderfully comfy!

Have a great weekend!

Very classy debbi.

Here I am with my wife today in vince camuto.

Those are some really "boss" boots!!

post-17953-0-91868200-1360332990_thumb.j

I do wear a lot of Nine West shoes especially to work. They are, for the most part, very comfortable and not so overly expensive that I can't have a closet ful inclusing some trendy styles! Now, I have several pairs of "designer" shoes in my closet (Louboutin, Stuart Weitzman et. al.), but they are reserved for special occasions. But Nine West, BCBGirls, Bandolino, Giani Bini and Bakers make up the bulk of my shoe wardrobe.

After fighting a bad cold all week...I'm glad it's Friday! For today, I'm leaving the heels at home and wearing a pair of red flats from Bandolino with jeans (casual Friday...the only day I can get away with wearing jeans to work).

Have a great weekend!

Ballet flats and jeans are my current heart-stoppers, especially red flats. Red heels are another story. I can spot red shoes a hundred yards away. They always get my attention!

Happy Friday! For an unusally busy day with lots of meetings, I had to forego "casual Friday" this week. Being on my feet all day required a comfortable shoe, but something that was dressy as well. So, I'm wearing t-strap pumps from Nine West. They are leather with suede trim and are really cute....and wonderfully comfy!

Have a great weekend!

Those are some really "boss" boots!!

It would be really great to see these t-straps from a front angle. These are #3 on my top 10 list of sexy shoes.

Love the purple shoes debbinc. I like ankle strap shoes too and have a few pairs. I also have a pair of purple courts/pumps. Come to think of it I like most of the shoes you have posted pictures of. Heels2u Those boots are perfect to wearing in public. I wear thick heels in public, but have also worn low stilettos heeled boots occasionaly.

I thought debbi might like these. I just bought these boots at BELKS. These are a great boot for the first time out. Trust, after the past few days wearing my western boots and not really careing who saw. NO ONE noticed. These are JS boots. They run a little narrow, hose only. I like these more after getting them home and trying them on.

post-2198-0-03153300-1360539698_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-33083700-1360539736_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-80110200-1360539767_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-90316100-1360539985_thumb.jp

Hey HEELS2U, Love the JS boots!! Although a bit narrow, I bet they'll be comfy after you break them in! What brand are the pumps you posted. I had some similar a few years ago that were Gloria Vanderbilt. They were royal blue with the scalloped back. Loved 'em! Debbi

Garolini ? I have had these many years and never really wore them. Just one of those Pairs I don't want to mess up. I would love to see a woman wear these. Bet they/she would Look great. I like them a tad narrow when new. They were not narrow in the toe really, more just In general. They will be a good fit once broken in. I have been lookng for ones with a little lower heel. This is about as low as I want to go. I have so many black boots, brown was a nice change. I have been seeing a lot of pumps lately. The 2 weather girls had on black pumps This morning. Makes me wonder if I dare.

Just posting a pic of what I wore Sunday night. They are my Nine West "7Riffle" ankle boots with a 4" oval heel. Incidentally I hope that you like my royal blue top with black dress pants. I got a couple of compliments too. Happy Heeling, bluejay

post-2962-0-52200600-1360637701_thumb.jp

I most definitely like this look better without the jacket. May I recommend a trench with that outfit?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Very nice Debbi. I love your red shoes and black hose. Those are favorites of mine too. I like to wear red heels as the color makes a fashion statement. BTW, the purple pumps that I ordered and received last week will go back.They were comfortable to wear, but not to walk in. Too high of a heel, close to 6" high heel, with a 3/4" platform. The specs stated 4" heel. Enjoy your day! Happy Heeling, bluejay

Wearing just a touch of red today to give my mostly black outfit a litte "pop"!

Have a great day everyone!

In a word----WOW!! Sensational, Debbi! Absolutely sensational!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Debbi, I agree! Red shoes with black hose is an amazing combination. I'm sure you'll get compliments! Bluejay, I agree with Shafted. The boots look great and the royal blue top looks great, but the jacket you wore left a band of blue around your midriff that didn't do anything for you. A longer coat would have been better. Steve

Debbi,

I agree! Red shoes with black hose is an amazing combination. I'm sure you'll get compliments!

Bluejay,

I agree with Shafted. The boots look great and the royal blue top looks great, but the jacket you wore left a band of blue around your midriff that didn't do anything for you. A longer coat would have been better.

Steve

Thanks for the comments Shafted and Steve.

I liked the blue band around my middle. It broke up the black of my slacks and the black of my leather jacket. I see that look all the time on women and I do wear that look too. I have had several favorable comments from women on that look, too. Like Debbi says, " a pop of color".

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Nice pop debbi. Bluejay, That is a great looking boot. Definately something easy to wear in public. 16 1/2hrs in these yesterday and 6hrs later back in them again. Took the first half of my CWP class last night. 5 woman in thed class. 2 very old ladies. One girl had on platform pumps with a small "football" shaped open toe kinda on top of the shoe. You could see part of her toe with a french manicure. Very sexy. We shoot Thursday night. I will have to be much more conservative. Either my new boots or my brown western boot. The girl next to me had on a mid calf flat moccasin boot with fringe. Not a fan of the style But these were nice and she pulled it off. The old lady in front of me had on a nice looking Flat boot. Iguess the flat riding boots are the style now. My daughter just got 2 pair.

post-2198-0-21688200-1360752877_thumb.jp

Today, I'm wearing one of the "cutest" shoes in my closet. It's what my DH calls a baby doll pump. They're from Jessica Simpson and feature a rounded toe and a 4 inch heel. Very comfy for a 4 inch heel and all day at the office...thank goodness, no meetings today!! Have a good day everyone!

post-17953-0-73556800-1360849994_thumb.j

Cute shoes Debbi! Love the round toe! Have a happy no-meeting day!

Very Nice! I have a similar black pump with rounded toe which I also enjoy.

Have a great day also.

Jim

Thanks guys!

Today, I'm wearing one of the "cutest" shoes in my closet. It's what my DH calls a baby doll pump. They're from Jessica Simpson and feature a rounded toe and a 4 inch heel. Very comfy for a 4 inch heel and all day at the office...thank goodness, no meetings today!!

Have a good day everyone!

Very nice look Debbi. I like the grey stripe on your slacks. It looks like they may be part of a suit you are wearing today.

What no red? Today's Valentines Day. I am going to wear some red later when I take my wife out for a late lunch or late dinner. Her choice. We don't want to get caught in all the crowds between 5 & 9 pm, today.

Hope your DH is going to treat you today too.

Happy Valentines Day.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Hey, can I join the Debbi Fan Club, too? Love the shoes, Deb! They are indeed cute and you look great in them! lol

:pulsingheart: Happy Valentines Day!

Steve

Thanks, Steve! It's been fun sharing shoe photos!

Very nice look Debbi. I like the grey stripe on your slacks. It looks like they may be part of a suit you are wearing today.

What no red? Today's Valentines Day. I am going to wear some red later when I take my wife out for a late lunch or late dinner. Her choice. We don't want to get caught in all the crowds between 5 & 9 pm, today.

Hope your DH is going to treat you today too.

Happy Valentines Day.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Bluejay, out of camera range I'm wearing a white blouse with a red sweater! Hope you have a great Valentines Day!