What I Am Wearing Today

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have much time, on the road.

Here is yesterdays shoe. I think debbi likes these. 18+hrs in them. Went in 3 shoe stores

Including DSW. In atlanta. Took me 20min to go in a rest stop to pee. Yes someone saw

Them. Also went to pizza hut and ate. The paint job is bad, it was not dry

When I went to bed. I would love to see these shoes on a woman.

Todays pumps are going to be painful. I think they shrunk. Gottat stop putting

Them In the dryer. I have not worn these in a few years.

They were originally orange. They are quite old and need some touch up work.

It might not be so bad if I was not stuck in a car, especially right after putting them on.

Anyone elses feet kinda "shrink" after putting on tight shoes? It will usually take about

A half hour but a snug shoe in the morning is a perfect fit the rest of the day, maybe

Even getting a bit lose. I'm still waiting for my foot to "adjust".

Here I am at the hotel. Now I am mcdonalds with them pretty much in the open.

Hey, ill never see these people again.

Just drank a lot of DR pepper, that can't be good.

Well I have had them on about 8hrs now. Better now that I can walk around. Went to

Walmart. Some young kid to a second look as he passed but kept on walking. Getting

Ready to go to the grocery store.

Got to catch up on ev eryones posts.

Debbi,

Looks like you have some woods around your house. I love that. Your yard looks very

Nice.

I have a little Over an acre and there are woods and spa ce around us. I am going to feel dumb

After asking, but what does DH stand for.

My wife might say Dumber Half, or dorky half, or maybe dense half

Here is what I just bought before I left. I can only leave it up for a short time.

Please don't mention the type of car in case my wifes friend joins the site. Althought

As much as she loves heels I am surprised she is not already on here.

Is just to protect my wife.

Its an 86 with 42k miles on it. Spent about 6 months of serious looking to find it. Very

Frustrating.

I got my first ticket in over 15yrs. 83 in a 70. I did not tell him I was just doing 135.

Oh, I had on heels, my brown western boots. Wore them to fly up and drive it home.

I don't know what is going on. I got another ticket yesterday. Not in that though.

I NEVER get tickets. I don't know what is going on but I am seeing more cops

On the road than I have ever seen.

HEELS,

Love the shoes! And that you wore them to "Micky Ds" is cool! Yes, I reside on a rather large lot with lots of trees almost in the middle of town. Congrats on your new acquisition!

HEELS2U,

When DebbiNC refers to her DH, as she calls him, that stands for "Dear Husband". Right Debbi?

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

bluejay, you would be correct! DH = Dear Husband. DBF = Dear Boy Friend. This is a little texting shorthand that sprung on ya!

Today, I'm wearing a cute little wedge heel from BCBGirls. They work perfectly with either pants or a skirt! Plus, they are comfy, too!!

Have a great day!

post-17953-0-64693300-1361980525_thumb.j

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

Told you I would feel stupid. I never would I figured that out. That has Bugged me since I have been on here. First day of class. Not sure what I will try to get away with. I think my wedges are out. Very nice debbi. I am at one of my favorite lunch plac es. My "girl" is no longer here. I could be gone for several years and when I would show back up, sha would Have my drink on the table and my order in before I walked in.

post-2198-0-75170200-1361985402_thumb.jp

I thought my left ankle was going to give out on me yesterday. How frustrating this is. I am sure "E" could chime in and put me in my place. My wife. Could for that Matter. She can't wear heels because of her hip. 4 hrs of standing. Wasn't bad until end of hr 2. I don't know how woman Do it. I have seen them stand like a statue for hrs in heels. (Concert, not stalking) Perhaps weight. 190 pounds on the balls of the feet vs 120 I willl say this. Years in Heels has not made it easier I have had one or two glance at my feet walking around, but nothing else. I won't Be wearing much of what I brought. I only brought 3 pair less than 4inches. Let me Take that back. I think the 3 new pair are just under 4. Saw a pair of boots at shoe carnival. $60. Not sure if they are worth that.

post-2198-0-60881100-1362081971_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-18525200-1362082132_thumb.jp

Yes, I like those a lot. I paid less than $15 for those. I have to put bandides on the bone On the side of my foot. I really love very hi espedrille shoes. I saw a pair just like them Without the bannd I wore a new pair today. These are just like a nine west pair I wear, except easier to get On with the zipper. I almost took these back. I did not wear them for a long time. I wore Them out yesterday afternoon to try them out. After my heel mod, they are EXTREMELY Quiet. Not shure how they will go over at school. I am sure I will get some looks. Guess I will have to lay low.

post-2198-0-76358300-1362141577_thumb.jp

Yes I do like them. 38hrs straight, cept for a shower. Spent about 2hrs on my Feet this morning at the gun show. Nothing like a large crowd to hide heels. My ankle is really bad. If I did a full stride with my right, my left would be about 3/4 of it. I saw these at target. I thought of debbi.

post-2198-0-70548100-1362272568_thumb.jp

Thanks. They came from dillards. $90. Part of the reason I almost Took them back. I don't mind paying for good shoes, but I had not Heard of these, anturo chiang, so I was not sure of the quality. So far they seem like good shoes, but not sure if the comfort is as good As vince camuto or some others.

Me at work today. Hawaiian Shirt Friday. Had to match my shirt, right?!

Posted Image

Hi Mike, got the picture open and I like the look. I do think a more closer fit jean would look good but yours look like mine!!

I really love my red Brash pumps!!! Have to get back out in them again this week!!

Jim

Me at work today. Hawaiian Shirt Friday. Had to match my shirt, right?!

Posted Image

Oh, absolutely! Being color coordinated is important! Bravo to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Nothing to do so I went to the mall to take a pic for debbi. I was in dillards when this "older" lady asked me if I was shopping for my wife. I said no and lifted my pant leg to show her my boots. If you have ever seen the movie "something about marry", this lady looked like the old lady that was always tanning. IE, she might have been 50 but looked 100. You know the type, skin tight Leopard pants, bright toenail polish and hi heels. As I was leaving I walked past her. She asked if I bought anything. I said no, just looking. So she asked what I was looking for. I ended up sitting next to and talking to her. She asked why I wear heels. I said its what I like and why should woman have all the good shoes. I asked her what she thought. She said she did not care, she has gay friends. I said I'm not gay,in fact I am married. We talked for quite a while. I would have liked to talked more but I was hungary. She asked me about these white fuzzy boots with black dots. They suited her style, but I didi not say that. They had these in size 8

post-2198-0-68470100-1362344344_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-46618200-1362344377_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-68248100-1362349059_thumb.jp

Nothing to do so I went to the mall to take a pic for debbi.

I was in dillards when this "older" lady asked me if I was shopping for my wife. I said no and lifted my pant leg to show her my boots. If you have ever seen the movie "something about marry", this lady looked like the old lady that was always tanning. IE, she might have been 50 but looked 100. You know the type, skin tight

Leopard pants, bright toenail polish and hi heels.

As I was leaving I walked past her. She asked if I bought anything. I said no, just looking. So she asked what I was looking for. I ended up sitting next to and talking to her. She asked why I wear heels. I said its what I like and why should woman have all the good shoes. I asked her what she thought. She said she did not care, she has gay friends. I said I'm not gay,in fact I am married. We talked for quite a while. I would have liked to talked more but I was hungary.

She asked me about these white fuzzy boots with black dots. They suited her style, but I didi not say that.

They had these in size 8

I've got to get over to Dillards before the sale is over. One thing about Dillards....their after season sales are awesome...they'll almost give you the clothes and shoes!!!

Was out of town this past weekend and did a little shoe shopping and you'll see them later this week!

I have not seen those wedges in othe stores. I don't know if you have a nine west store so I had to rub it in a little. There use to be a bakers store here too, but of course they have closed. Too bad, one of my all time favorites. This dillards was packed with shoes. Let me know if you want me to get you anything

I like to reserve "casual Friday" for Fridays, but today was just one of those days when I decided I needed to step it up! It's cold today, so some nice boot cut jeans...and boots! The boots are from Nine West and they are very warm!! Have a great day everyone!

post-17953-0-79533800-1362497030_thumb.j

I love those pumps. Need a good side shot. My heel on my left boot is very lose. Glad I noticed it tonight. I could just see it now, My heel coming off in class. I am sure its because I have been compensating for my Left ankle.

I like to reserve "casual Friday" for Fridays, but today was just one of those days when I decided I needed to step it up! It's cold today, so some nice boot cut jeans...and boots! The boots are from Nine West and they are very warm!!

Have a great day everyone!

Very Nice boots Debbi. They look great on you! I love the color red as you know and that I have three pairs of red heel boots, myself.

According to the Weather Channel, you may be getting some snow today. Hope it's not too bad for you. Up here in the north country, we can handle it.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Out this afternoon in both my Fioni 4" black pumps and then again in my 5" Harness boots. :) Had to do some road testing on repairs made on my MGB. Hard to drive/shift in the harness boots but the 4" pumps were just fine. Jim post-870-0-04040300-1362599900_thumb.jpgpost-870-0-81892200-1362599921_thumb.jpg

I had to do a little self photography today since my DH had to leave home early on a business trip, so pardon the quality! On a weekend trip last weekend I had to do a little shopping and managed to pick up these new slingback pumps at Nine West. They have a four inch heel and a half inch platform and are wonderfully comfortable! Hope everyone's day is good!

post-17953-0-23790600-1362664141_thumb.j

post-17953-0-38272800-1362664159_thumb.j

Again you are looking good!! Quality is fine! I find it hard to take a photo of myself wearing heels, they usually come out a bit blurry. Yours are good! Thanks, Jim