Heels in public

ilovehiheels

hello everyone, i came across a guy in a shopping centre wearing heels & around him people were looking at him, laughing, saying inappropriate comments, since its awkward people seeing men wear heels in public i want to know if any of use had any conflicts or received inappropriate words, it's a scary experience if a male decides to wear heels in public, has anyone here came across this???? any advice??? sorry if someone already posted a similar thread to mine...

Welcome to a new member but... have you read any of the threads?

Jaunts of JeffBThigh Boots in Public

Shopping For Heels Trying Them On

Courage

Lots more

hello everyone, i came across a guy in a shopping centre wearing heels & around him people were looking at him, laughing, saying inappropriate comments, since its awkward people seeing men wear heels in public i want to know if any of use had any conflicts or received inappropriate words, it's a scary experience if a male decides to wear heels in public, has anyone here came across this???? any advice???

sorry if someone already posted a similar thread to mine...

To your question... It depends on the heel wearer. If done with confidence, you rarely get negaive comments. However, if the wearer looks like he is doing something he shouldnt be doing, he is just asking for scorne.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

hello everyone, i came across a guy in a shopping centre wearing heels & around him people were looking at him, laughing, saying inappropriate comments

Tell us, what exactly did he look like, describe how he was dressed, as best you possibly can...?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Did he realise they wer making the comments and if so how did he react. I'm sure I've had some giggles or bad comments but I haven't heard them as I take no notice of smal minded ignorant people.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Tell us, what exactly did he look like, describe how he was dressed, as best you possibly can...?

happened before i joined this forum like a year ago or so..

didn't really look at his face..

white stilettos, tight jeans, white shirt

He could well be a member on this site. You could of gone up to him and said you liked his heels and that you wear them as well.

who knows..

lol, was with someone else & that person doesn't know my secret..

Did he realise they wer making the comments and if so how did he react.

I'm sure I've had some giggles or bad comments but I haven't heard them as I take no notice of smal minded ignorant people.

umm he could have heard or just ignoring them..

Did he realise they wer making the comments and if so how did he react.

I'm sure I've had some giggles or bad comments but I haven't heard them as I take no notice of smal minded ignorant people.

I've heard the giggles and "comments" myself and that is not unexpected. And you just smile and go about your business and enjoy wearing high heels in public.

i want to know if any of use had any conflicts or received inappropriate words, it's a scary experience if a male decides to wear heels in public, has anyone here came across this???? any advice???

Ive been mistaken as a woman, no biggie. Comments really dont bother me anymore. Just words from ( on some instances ) someone whos never tried or experienced what I have for whatever reasons ( good or bad, doesnt matter ).

I dont expect nor would I encourage any physical altercations.

The only thing ' scary ' about wearing heels in public is the little voice in your head telling you to be scared. We all have heard it at one point.

Many of us wear heels to work on a daily basis. If my job had an environment to allow such, I would!

Theres nothing to fear.

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

hello everyone, i came across a guy in a shopping centre wearing heels & around him people were looking at him, laughing, saying inappropriate comments, since its awkward people seeing men wear heels in public i want to know if any of use had any conflicts or received inappropriate words, it's a scary experience if a male decides to wear heels in public, has anyone here came across this???? any advice???

Ive actually been hit on by a guy.Havent received any negative comments.One possitive one but a girl probalby 3 years younger than me and then being hit on by a guy.Thats was weird.

Adive?Keep it cool.Some of the mroe experienced heelers have done very well and we( us inexperienced ones) can learn from that.

I have worn my 3" boot heels several times shopping. Gone to walmart on a busy Sat morning there is so many people there that no one notices anyone. I wear boot cut jeans but the heels are spike. I have also gone to out to the Local gay bar with 5" pumps or Red 4" stelotos. Everyone there knows that I'm straight most of the comments that I get are from the women, and a lot of them wish they could walk in heels as well as i can

I've heard a couple of snickers after I've walked by, but nothing else. I'm not exactly slight of build...

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

As already said... depends on the wearer. Personally I wear heels everyday as a guy, except to work since it is not allowed due to security reasons. And its everything up to 4" stilettoes. Of course you will get comments and looks, you are doing something outside the safe box where your observers like to be. But I know that it looks good on me and I wear them well so they can't have that much to whisper about. Actually, I have made A LOT of new friends who comes up to me and starts to talk about shoes and boots.

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.