Winter heels...

Black_Boots

I've three pairs with the same tread pattern on the sole, very in vogue currently, still slippery on wet shiny floors.

Al

I have 2 pairs ( one shoe, one boots ) with the same pattern. As you stated, still slippery when wet.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

open toed winter heels? intersting combination

Jkrenzer, we have snow on the ground from November to April here and I only own one pair of closed toe heels! Most are open on the sides as well as peep toes. I just had to laugh when I saw your post :smile:

Actually, I am intrigued by this idea, but I really wish the sole did not show from the side and front of the shoe :wave: Thanks for sharing!

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

Those are awesome heels Black _ Boots, Are you wearing those in the picture? Where on the web did you find them? Nice legs and heels combo anyway. The sole is a common pattern for hiking and climbing boots (aka Vibram soles). In fact, for you Maninpumps, you can find this sole from a cobbler who specializes in climbing and hiking boot repairs. As to where?, an area where mountains and mountain sports are found you should be able locate a cobbler. I have had these put on a variety of boots (climbing and hiking) when mine wear out. They can be thin or thicker depending on the boot they are being applied to. Also some companies make similar soles which are not rubber and are slippery on wet floors, the rubber ones do work better on wet surfaces but would be the test in a nice skirt and those pumps. Back to the pumps now, those are really nice looking, winter pumps, I don't think so, and open toe spike, I say that looking out as it now snowing another 15cm, thinking that wearing that shoe here, now..no. That combo sole is found several shoes and boots in the past and present. However I would jump on a pair those in the spring. Mtnsofheels