possible turn on?

beaztheelz

before i even ask this question let me tell u that i am 100% straight and have no intentions what so ever of any other orientation and i am sure about my sexual orientation but i want to know if i am the only male like this. for some reason even though i like women and women only whenever i see a man wearing a nice pair of heels it turns me on. i love to see a man wearing a nice pair of heels and it looks sexy to me. is there any other straight men out there like this?

Thopugh I'm also a TV I do identify as a straight male but I have to admit that some guys in heels do turn me on. It's not that I'm attracted to them I just want to wear the same heels I think.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

(Snip)only whenever i see a man wearing a nice pair of heels it turns me on.

How many times have you seen another man wearing heels?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My experiences of seeing guys wearing feminine shoes (usually heels) has only made me feel more hopeful knowing I am not the only hetero male to have such desires and that acceptance is closer to happening in this generation's era. As male heeling increases publicly and becomes part of the common activities of everyone's life, heels will just be what they are -"shoes" that present the wearer on picturesque pedestals portraying an atttitude of self-awareness and esteem. Seeing them on both men and women will be great, but as a male, the sight of a women in heels will always be a more rewarding scenario, even though my right to choose stilettos for my attiring has been restored. I really look forward to the idea that both men and women can heel together and share more of their similarities, than their socially manufactured differences.

The only guys I have even seen wearing heels (other than myself) were at a heel meet. No offense to the guys there, but I can't say I was aroused by it. Sorry guys....:blinkbigeyes:

Style is built from the ground up!

I wouldn't say I'm "turned on" by the sight of men in high heels (live or pictures), but like Histiletto said, you feel like you're in a brotherhood of other men who enjoy wearing high heels. And many men really make an effort to coordinate their high heels with their fashions. That is what I really admire.

I remember those feelings - a mixture of turn-on and a twinge of jealousy, as I wanted to be able to wear those cool shoes too. Well......a few years later, I was doing just that!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thopugh I'm also a TV I do identify as a straight male but I have to admit that some guys in heels do turn me on. It's not that I'm attracted to them I just want to wear the same heels I think.

I the same. Its not that Im attracted to them as a person - its more about the shoes

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

sometimes out of the ordinary things can turn people on...I think this is what would be classified as a fetish, which my interpretation states any object that is transfixed upon for sexual gratification. Your being turned on by that can also be construed as something taboo that stirs sexual feelings, whatever they may be. I am a bisexual person and when it comes to foot fashion, I get turned on by both so you are not alone. :blinkbigeyes: Jamie

I am a bisexual person and when it comes to foot fashion, I get turned on by both so you are not alone. :blinkbigeyes:

Jamie

I believe you are the first man I've ever heard of that gets turned on by men's shoes......go figure.....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I believe you are the first man I've ever heard of that gets turned on by men's shoes......go figure.....

As I said, sometimes it's the out of the ordinary that sparks something inside. Seeing that I have a serious shoe fetish, that's a given for a turn on. :blinkbigeyes:

I'm hoping you were just being sarcastic with the remark. You familiar with the expression "whatever floats your boat"? That's for me.

OK, so I'll be the second one... but no, wait, I'm not a man but an androgyne! :blinkbigeyes:.

Anyway, the truth is that some dress no-longer-men's-only shoes do turn me on. Especially patent oxfords with pointy toes, or cowboy / Cuban boots with higher-than-ordinary heels. There are very few nice and sexy styles though; most shoes are as dull as ditch water.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Hi Beaztheelz. No, not at all. Seeing another man in heels is good in a sort of shared interest kind of way, and it's always nice to be reminded that I'm not the only guy that wears them, but it's not a turn on. I don't think there's anything wrong with it if you do though.

While I have never seen a man wearing heels as a man (a few cross-dressers, but never in guy clothing), I do on occassion enjoy a picture of a guy in heels. However, my focus is on the heels, not the guy wearing them. I get a bit of a kick thinking of how I would feel wearing whatever heels the person in the picture is wearing.

As I'm hoping you were just being sarcastic with the remark. You familiar with the expression "whatever floats your boat"? That's for me.

Sarcastic? Perhaps. More like surprised, though. But, for what it's worth, I really don't care. Like you said: "What ever floats your boat." That's really all I want to know about this issue.

I'm Popeye the boot wearing sailor, Toot, Toot. TEE! HEE!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Dawn! Out of everything I've ever read, that is the worst :blinkbigeyes:

My experiences of seeing guys wearing feminine shoes (usually heels) has only made me feel more hopeful knowing I am not the only hetero male to have such desires and that acceptance is closer to happening in this generation's era. As male heeling increases publicly and becomes part of the common activities of everyone's life, heels will just be what they are -"shoes" that present the wearer on picturesque pedestals portraying an atttitude of self-awareness and esteem. Seeing them on both men and women will be great, but as a male, the sight of a women in heels will always be a more rewarding scenario, even though my right to choose stilettos for my attiring has been restored. I really look forward to the idea that both men and women can heel together and share more of their similarities, than their socially manufactured differences.

Ditto. When I see a man in heels especially if he appears straight, I think about how I feel when I wear heels and that is where the turn on lies, imagining him having the same feeling I have....