Left Behind

gothic_smurf

for New Years Eve my freind worn her heels for the first time in awhile. she knows i have an thing for them so maybe thats why she worn them that night well as the night goes on she removes them and just placing them in an random spot, well the enxt morning as everyone leaves,i notice there elft behind i called her letting her know she elft them behind but she just ingores it and changes the subject so what todo with her heels then,.....

for New Years Eve

my freind worn her heels for the first time in awhile.

she knows i have an thing for them so maybe thats why she worn them that night

well as the night goes on she removes them and just placing them in an random spot,

well the enxt morning as everyone leaves,i notice there elft behind

i called her letting her know she elft them behind but she just ingores it and changes the subject

so what todo with her heels then,.....

If she likes you, she could want you to bring them over to her as an excuse to see you again.

Yeah, I'd say that she wants an excuse to see you again. When comes round to collect them, joke with her and say 'any longer and I was going to use them myself!' - see where that goes!?:blinkbigeyes:

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Quite frankly, she probably "elft" them there on purpose (Duh!) either to see if you took the bait and tried them on or she already knows that you want to have heels of your own and that is her way to giving you a pair without embarrassing you. Obviously, she must like you or else why would she even come to your house and spend the night?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

New plan of action...... Just put them in your closet or on a shelf some where, and give them to her the next time she visits your place. Not to worry, the mystry will unravel itself soon enough (And, if she did give them to you, and she really likes you, you're well on your way to total acceptance and that means a whole lot.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

i may be way off, but it appears she's not the biggest fan of wearing those heels. and she knows you like them. this could be her way of just being nice and leaving them for you to enjoy without making a "thing" about it. so, let it be. keep them around (unworn) until she decides to take them back (which i doubt she will take them back). consider it a gift. a way to remember her as the friend she is. don't pester her about it. leave it alone. you got a gift for the time being. RPM

i may be way off, but it appears she's not the biggest fan of wearing those heels. and she knows you like them. this could be her way of just being nice and leaving them for you to enjoy without making a "thing" about it. so, let it be. keep them around (unworn) until she decides to take them back (which i doubt she will take them back). consider it a gift. a way to remember her as the friend she is. don't pester her about it. leave it alone. you got a gift for the time being.

RPM

"Correctamondo!!" Well spotted RPM!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

i may be way off, but it appears she's not the biggest fan of wearing those heels. and she knows you like them. this could be her way of just being nice and leaving them for you to enjoy without making a "thing" about it. so, let it be. keep them around (unworn) until she decides to take them back (which i doubt she will take them back). consider it a gift. a way to remember her as the friend she is. don't pester her about it. leave it alone. you got a gift for the time being.

RPM

so what to do with them then

Hello, what sort of heels are they? and are they your size? If you are worried about it and know send them back to her. If your not worried, keep hold of them until she asks fir them back. As previoulsy posted, it may just be she does not like them and doesnt want them back!

I say don't worry about it. You have told her about it a couple of times. Don't bring it up again. Just hold on to them and if they fit you, wear them around the house. She has a reason for leaving them there so enjoy. If she wants them back she will let you know. I would say that if you see or talk to her over the next 3 months and she hasn't asked for them back I would send her a thank you card for giving them to you. Maybe offer to go shoe shopping with her a buy her a pair as a way of saying thanks.

Tech is right. As I posted earlier, just put them in your closet or on a shelf somewhere and offer to give them back to her the next time she visits your place. Otherwise, wear them if they fit. But for now, forget them and get on with your business (it's really not heard to figure out.)

You could always host another party (superbowl, valentines, just-for-the-heck-of-it, etc) and then put her heels in the same spot she left them in the first time. Don't mention them to her, but if she leaves them again she doesn't want them. If she accidentally left them but still wants them, maybe she will see them and take them with her this time.

Then again, a great way to remind her to you comstantly. Just look at how she pops up in your mind every time you spot the shoes. I'd say that it is a very clever idea to get to know you much better and it is worth it to her to write off a pair of shoes to do that. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

so if she dont want them

what should i do with them then

they been sitting in the corner since she left them

Put them in a Charity Shop....and get on with your life!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

so if she dont want them

what should i do with them then

they been sitting in the corner since she left them

Bloody hell, are you still banging on about this? Put them away somewhere and live your life! There are far more fun things to do than be obsessive over this pair of shoes.

For a man of 26, you should be more than able to figure out what to do.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Bloody hell, are you still banging on about this? Put them away somewhere and live your life! There are far more fun things to do than be obsessive over this pair of shoes.

For a man of 26, you should be more than able to figure out what to do.

I so agree........