Left Behind

gothic_smurf

• 9 months later...

There's got to be more to this than is mentioned here. In all the time that you've had them at your house, you are telling us that as much as you like high heels that you haven't worn them even once? Never even tried them on? And the excuse that your gf gave you as to why she gave them back to you is rather "thin." Why not just tell her that if she is going to keep her shoes at your house, knowing that you have a "thing" for high heels," that she should not expect you not to wear them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

honstly i forgot all about time,i moved a few times,had an gf,so they been in storage,so when she asked about them i had to find them again so i didnt really have time to do anything with them since i posted this thread

So, she left them at your place originally, then you moved and then she asked you to give them back to her? Then she gave them back to you because her room mate might ask to borrow them and ruin them, then she got married and never asked you for her shoes back? And, all the while you never tried them on to see how they fit?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

:wave:

Gothic Smurf, what are we going to do with you. I'm with the others .. either thank her for them or get rid of them and get on with life

she knows how much i enjoy having them,lol

and i might of worshipped them a little.lol