Sign in to follow this  
heelguy

heelguy's adventures

Wow! You look really nice. Ashley.

What happened to heelguy's post with his updated pic and instagram link? (Btw...don't have instagram so it's ashame I couldn't see more pics)

I love the pic with the lowcut top! Just amazing. How tall are you? Those clothes look perfect on you! I find I can't find pants and jeans long enough! Ashley.

Is Heelguy MIA? Too bad. I liked his contributions. Steve

I'm still alive! I just don't have much in the way to contribute these days as I never really get to go out in my heels or anything so I don't generally post! But I do have a big one for you.... Last weekend I wanted to go to Chadstone Shopping Centre with a friend to get her opinion on these black suede heels with a full shiny gold heel. But before we went to the store they were in, I always like to drop by David Jones Store and check out the Christian Louboutin section ^_^. As I was admiring the amazing shoes they had on display I picked a couple up and they happened to be my size so I thought i'd just quickly try them on (bad idea). I fell in love straight away all over again and now i'd completely forgotten about the original shoes i'd come to show my friend! :P A lovely young woman approached and asked if I needed any help, so I asked her for the other shoe in my size so I could try them both on, and in another pair they had out but not in my size. She brought both the pairs out, one was a classic patent black pump with a small platform (CL Bianca 150mm heel) and the other a nude small peeptoe pair (CL Highness 160mm heel). I loved the Bianca's, they were beautiful, but when I put on the Nude Highness heels they just felt absolutely amazing! seriously high!!! Anyway after staring at myself in them in the mirror for about 5minutes I asked if she could put them on hold for me for 1 hour while I decided, she said not a problem, asked my name and introduced herself as "Anna :)". Me and my friend carried on looking around but the whole time I was in a battle in my own head between my love for the shoes VS the price! :/ I took her to see the ones I had originally intended on getting but they we're just far inferior now in my mind compared to the Louboutins! I decided to let my facebook friends decide wether I bought them or not, so I gave them half an hour, and out of around the 9 or so people that replied only 1 said no, so how could I not?! :P After having some lunch I dragged my friend back to David Jones as quickly as possible and Anna was there serving another customer, but greeted me by name and said she wouldn't be long! :). Once she was done serving the other people I asked her if I could try on the Highness 1 more time, I did and I was staring in the mirror the whole time thinking to myself "My girlfriend is going to KILL me" but I bit the bullet and decided to take them! ^_^ YAY! FINALLY! My first ever pair of Christian Louboutins! Anna packed them away for me and wished me a nice rest of the weekend! I got them home and took a few pictures in them, let me know what you think! They come with a beautiful red dustbag and even a miniture red dustbag for the spare heel tips! :P x

post-3617-0-77889400-1369644841_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-70438600-1369644862_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-62544100-1369644886_thumb.jp

• Like 1

heelguy: Wow! I'm coming down with vertigo just LOOKING at those shoes, but they do look nice. Enjoy!

Really beautiful shoes!

Good to hear from you, Heelguy. Looking good in the photo.

let me know what you think!

Honestly? I think the platform is too big.

I think they are too, but I would love to have cl platform boots, have to save up. Nice that you are postuing again heelguy!

DUDE NICE!!! I'm jealous btw lol

You look great in those CL's!! A great decision! Wish they came in my size! Stay in touch as I have missed your post's!! Jim

Great to hear from you heelguy, lucky you with those shoes, they look great with the light stonewash denim. They look like quite a narrow fit so I wouldn't stand a chance trying to squeeze into them, but they look like a perfect fit on you.

G'day, Heelguy, and welcome back! That was some adventure! Those heels are awesome. Enjoy them! And do let us know if your gf kills you! LOL Steve

heelguy! you cant help but smile in your pics! great find and great outfit!

Nice to hear from you again Heelguy. Those shoes are not my personal cup of tea. But don't let that stop ya!

Congrats heelguy to your new CLs. I love them - but I would probably never wear this pair in public - too much platform, and I also prefer closed shoes. Plus at age 38 I feel that these shoes are more geared toward the younger aged (geez... I feel kinda old now). Nonetheless, I think it's great that you have got the guts to not only buy them, but also wear them out. I am going to be in London next week, and I am tempted to also stop by at CL to take a look whether I am going to get a second pair... Have fun!

I want the boot version with a tiny less platform. That's my goal for this fall. Btw heelguy, how do you get amazing legs like that. My legs are all bone like victoria beckham.

They look great Heelguy! I love CL, and yes the platform is a bit high on those daffodile/highness style, but the towering 160mm heel is making it up for the most part and must be awesome to wear! Do you have such small shoesize then? and your girlfriend has many expensive designerheels? I ordered some Casadei captoe platforms in sale last week, they should arrive today!!!!:)

Do you need to take a supply of oxygen up with you when you put them on?! Not my vibe TBH but look good on you and well done for getting a pair you really love!

Hey heelguy, sorry to hear that you are not able to get out to heel as much, and as a result you're not posting here very often anymore. So, I might have missed a post somewhere, but last I read (around September last year), you were so happy to be out in the open with everyone around you and you seemed to be on a path to complete heeling freedom. Anyway, if you see this, can you post to say what has changed since then to make your public heeling adventures almost completely disappear? Oh I really like the CL's you bought a couple of months back, but if you don't get to wear them out much, that was quite an expense that only gets to be worn indoors on occasion. :(

Missing you h guy!

The outfit you showed us, see one of photos below, is just magically good outfit. Every inch of the heelguy gives them nice heels a fantastic "frame". What I in particular liked was the nice white jacket and that lovely belt, both upping the feminity of them lovely heels. And a smile! So good!

heeelguy copy.jpg

Edited by OldMountain