heelguy's adventures

heelguy

Thanks Allez rider! If i could give you any advice, it would be to forget your instinct in trying to hide your heels, and just get out there in amongst it all! go somewhere far enough away that you feel relatively confident nobody you know or care about knowing will see you, but close enough to home that you still feel in your comfort zone and know the area relatively well. The shopping center ive been going to is about a 20min drive from my house, but i know the people there are all going about their own business, and dont expect to see a man wearing high heels, so dont tend to look for it either. Just be confident in your heels like you were born to wear them! you should feel completely natural in your heels, and if people see that you are comfortable and confident in what you're wearing, then it's less of a big thing for them. You will obviously get one or two that may mumble a comment as you walk past, but it's THEIR problem, not yours :) Thanks for the compliments, im really comfortable going out in my jeans and heels now, im going to see my girlfriend in exactly a week today, and we're both planning on wearing the grey/mushroom heels together as we both have the same pair, im SUPER excited for it! we're also going shopping when she comes back to melbourne with me, and im hoping to buy my first pair of tony bianco's when im with her, fingers crossed she's comfortable enough with me wearing them to go out together like that and maybe even go for dinner together both wearing our heels! i'll let everybody know how it goes when it's all happened

I don't know how about other guys from Poland, but I found it quite harsh to run in heels public. Once in Warsaw metro I saw a quite young guy who walked into the wagon in UGG boots. Old people didn't care about it at all but I remember the eyes, smiles and chit chats among young girls because they were staring at that guy like at an alien.

I think in Poland it will take at least 15-20 years to change the way of thinking in the society. Maybe then it will be easier to show that an average guy can walk in heels and he's not perceived as a gay or some kind of a freak.

Regarding my previous post in here, I must admit that even if I buy shoes size 42 then they are a little to tight for me. On the other hand I bought These boots and they are too loose for me. They even fall of my thighs. So there's no rule for that. On the other hand I'm really jealous to all of you who fit women sizes 40 or 41 as they are much more available:) Good for you, gents:)

that's so cool heelguy and your gf sounds amazing..... wish i am as comfortable wearing heels with jeans out in public as you are..... or heels with anything in public :) i'm still hot and cold, sometimes I'm "relatively" comfortable out at night and other times i'm extremely anxious and can't go through with plans..... oh well....

Hey there heelguy hows it doin i noticed in a tread somewhere that you found a place here in melb that sells chocolate high heel shoes & now i can't find the thread, you wouln't remember where you posted it would you give me a yell either way cheers Malinheels :)

G'day, Mal,

Permit me to reply, if I may without offending Heelguy. His post was at:

http://www.hhplace.org/your_favourite_high_heel_pictures/17290-chocolate_heels.html

Now there's a perfect little gift for a gal you have a good time with and whom you want to date again! Get Kneehighs' input on if, when, and how to present it to her.

Steve

aussieheels, thanks! she really is! tonight's the night i leave melbourne to go see her, i'll be taking my mushroom colour heels with me to wear with her, im more excited than i've ever been! :D haha The best advice i can give you are words that are posted on this forum over and over again. You just have to get over the fear factor in your head, because honestly i swear to you it's nowhere near as scary as you make it out to be in your mind. I wont lie, the first few steps out in public in daylight are always very nerve racking, but once you're out in the open with nowhere to hide your heels, what can you do? nothing except wear them with pride! :) So what if people look? so what if people make little comments to themselves? you'll be experiancing something which they will never get to feel. The sense of being your true self finally exposed is one that i'll never ever get tired of! Just think back to something you used to be terrified of, which now doesn't seem like an issue at all... for example, when i was younger, i was terrified of riding on rollor-coasters, until one day we had a school trip to a theme park, where i was forced by my friends to join them on THE BIGGEST roller-coaster in the whole park! i was literally fearful of my life, i hated all of my friends for those few seconds as we strapped in, but once the ride had gone round and we were at the end, i was filled with excitement and wanted to do it again and again and again, so much so that i was the one who ended up dragging them onto the other ones, consequently making us late back for the bus and got us in trouble :rose: Once you're out in public wearing your high heels and whatever else you choose to wear with them, make sure you look yourself in the mirror before you go out and say "i look damn good, and i feel so comfortable and confident in these heels" and like the Nike tagline says... JUST DO IT! i promise you won't regret it, quite the opposite, you'll wonder why you made such a fuss about it. I hope to be hearing from you very soon about your first full daytime outing in heels! it's an amazing one! don't chicken out, you've gone to all the effort of finding a great outfit, a place you feel reasonably comfortable wearing that outfit, so don't waste it! Mal, pm'd you buddy! Cheers Steve, no worries, i dont take offence :) lol

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so here's an update.. As you might have read about, i took a two week period off with my girlfriend as we live quite far away from each other and i planned to show her me wearing heels while we were together. It was around 3/4 of the way through us being together and i knew us being apart again was coming soon, i was keen to show her my high heels, but a few previous attempts got short reactions so i was abit unsure.. Anyway when the time finally came to show her i got extremely nervous, even more nervous than i was the very first time i went out in public wearing high heels, it was crazy! I asked her to put her's on too so i'd be more comfortable wearing mine with her. Earlier on in the time with her she'd shown me a pair of very light colour denim jeans that she wasn't happy with and i said that i was looking for a pair exactly like them, to which she said "you can have these if you like? :)" So i gladly took her offer. I put my new jeans on to wear with my heels as i was showing her because she agreed they looked good on me earlier without the heels, and i thought they'd go perfectly with my favourite grey heels (they do!) :) We both stood infront of my mirror wearing our light jeans and matching high heels, it was a fantastic feeling to be standing with her both in our heels! but unfortunately was very short-lived as we were running a bath and were about to jump in! I mentioned to her that i wanted to take her to a bar that myself, malinheels and shoedre had recently been to as i think she'd really enjoy the decor and style of it, but i wanted to make it a night out in my heels too and didn't wanna push it with my heel wearing, so we didn't end up going to that bar. The day my girlfriend got home from out time together she text me saying she really wanted to go to that bar i told her about. I told her that i wanted to go too, but i wanted us to go wearing our high heels together, to which she replied "that'd be really cute :) we should next time". So i'm looking forward to that the next time we're together down around my town. Overall i had an amazing two weeks with her, we went shopping and i told her i wanted to get my first pair of tony bianco's while we were out shopping, but i'd seen a pair of HiTop Nike Dunk's i wanted that were $200!!! so decided not to get any tony bianco's even though she asked if i wanted to go look in my size section, but i declined as i had my heart set on these Nike's and couldnt justify spending that much on two pairs of shoes, let alone one! Anyway here's a few pic's of the jeans she gave me with my grey heels, they're pretty poor quality pictures, which im sorry about.. but my phone refuses to stand up on it's own or i think have the ability to self time :/ Damn blackberry's....

post-18000-133522923713_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522923718_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522923725_thumb.jpg

Congratualtions on your most recent event with your girlfriend and those are great looking jeans and fabulous high heels. You are both taking it at the right speed for sharing your heeling with your girlfriend. It sounds like at the pace you are both going she is warming up to the idea of being with you in public in high heels. Keep us posted on your progress.

Thanks for update heelguy - it may be a little slower than you'd hoped but as roniheels said, you're both taking it at the right speed to share your heeling. Judging by her response you can look forward to some great public heeling together in future. Let us know how it goes BTW, think the jeans and heels together are awesome

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

heelguy - loved reading your last post - very happy for you that you get to share your love of heels with your GF. I hope that over time that I can do the same with my GF. Also - great pics of you in your gray heels & jeans! It's encouraging to the rest of us seeing that heels can look good on us guys too!

@Heelguy - Great reading about your trip to your gf. Sounds like you are both getting comfortable with you wearing heels, that's really great. So i hope to hear more from you and your gf. Keep us up to date. Cheerz and thx for sharing your experience with us. :) Dante

Heelguy Sounds like it is all coming together nicely, stay cool and here hoping for a full successful relationship. Blackberry messaging is perfect it's everything else that lets them down Al

Thanks everyone! :) I'm very pleased with the way things are going between me and my gf regarding me wearing high heels. Sometimes i sit back and just think about how lucky i am to have someone as amazing and accepting as her, feels like i don't deserve it somehow... I visited the shopping center i always go to in my heels the other week to send a birthday card and see the girls in payless as they know me as abit of a regular now :) I wore my new light denim jeans that my GF gave me and my grey heels. I think the jeans attracted more attention than the actual heels did! I've started a trial for an apprenticeship this week so haven't had any time to get out and about in my heels, and when the weekends come i go and see friends (who are unaware of my heels) so that's been taking up any spare time i get too. Im hoping to get out in them within the next few weekends, but we'll see if i get chance... I'm really just waiting to take my girlfriend out with both of us in our heels, that'll be one of the next steps for me. Although im going to take my time with it still, not push anything on her, i really like the relaxed attitude we've both got going on about it, if i tarnished that i'd be devastated. Thanks again for reading everyone! hope to hear your thoughts/comments/anything you'd like to post really.. :rose:

G'day, HG, Finding an accepting partner makes life so much better. Sharing, rather than confrontation or secretly hiding your interest in heels, makes for a much closer relationship. You're taking the right approach - go slowly and make sure she's always in her comfort zone. If you push too fast, you could lose her, especially if she has any insecurity issues. We've been to Oz quite a few times in the past decade, on business and pleasure. Been to the Melbourne area quite often and know the territory. I think I'm the only Yank who loves heels and both Vegemite and Slim Dusty! We'll have to arrange to meet on our next trip, but I don't know when that will be yet. The Aussie dollar needs to come WAY down to attract us right now. It's much too strong. Keep posting. I enjoy reading about your heeling adventures. Steve

I'm really just waiting to take my girlfriend out with both of us in our heels, that'll be one of the next steps for me. Although im going to take my time with it still, not push anything on her, i really like the relaxed attitude we've both got going on about it, if i tarnished that i'd be devastated.

Good plan! A lot of men make, in my opinion, a HUGE mistake whenever they get any sort of "approval/acceptance" from their wives/girlfriends. And that is, they must be very careful to show that they care more for them than they do for the shoes. Afterall, it's about their relationship with you and they do not appreciate taking a "back seat" to a pair of high heels. Remember, partner, first at all costs. High heels, second in every case.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Whenever i have abit of free time i always browse around the internet looking for my next purchases :) i came across this outfit and love it!

http://www.swishclothing.com.au/store/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Shilla_trekker_r_4c6a5003e8148.jpg

what do you guys think? from what you've all seen of me, do you guys think i could pull it off? i love both the shoes and the dress, but don't want it to look terrible on me. I think it'd suit me well as the neck line isn't too low, so my flat chest wouldn't be so obvious

Whenever i have abit of free time i always browse around the internet looking for my next purchases :) i came across this outfit and love it!

http://www.swishclothing.com.au/store/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Shilla_trekker_r_4c6a5003e8148.jpg

what do you guys think? from what you've all seen of me, do you guys think i could pull it off? i love both the shoes and the dress, but don't want it to look terrible on me. I think it'd suit me well as the neck line isn't too low, so my flat chest wouldn't be so obvious

I think the outfit could suit you, but I don't like the colour. Maybee something dark blue or black instead?

Best regards, Stefan

My wife thinks that style of dress really accents a person's figure. If you are slim enough, and have curves in the right places, it definitely would be suitable for those long, very hot, Australian afternoons and early evenings.

Perhaps you should try it on and see how well it looks on you :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

From what i've seen i think you can pull it off. Your consideration with the high neck-line seems very true to me. Also think that Bubbas wife is right, that you need to be slim and have a bit of curves. So you are slim and have great legs ... curves ... i can't tell. So you should definitely try it and see if it fits. For the colored pumps. I think they give a nice contrast to the rest of the outfit, cause the skirt doesn't have a very strong color.

Looking forward to see you in that outfit. I think you will :) it.

Cheers, Dante

I like male chest,especially muscular in a so called women's top or dress.Give it a try,mate!Looks different (than women) because we (men) are different and we must appreciate the look in that way.

You may need to adjust the "cups" of the dress to accommodate your flatter front so there are no unfilled "cups" that were designed for a woman's fuller breasts. My former wife left me with boxes of clothes and I found several dresses that fit me. That is what I need to do with at least two of them.

Thanks everybody, i've only ever been and tried a dress on once before, and it was in a shop run by a lady who speaks poor english, so i felt comfortable knowing that if she did say anything it would'va been in her language and i wouldn't know about it :) haha To me, the model looks pretty flat chested in the first place, and with the ruffles down the side, im pretty sure if there is any extra material to accomodate the female chest then the ruffles will hide it pretty well without me hacking the dress to pieces! :) i guess there's only one way to find out..! Shame the only free time i get now is saturdays and sundays when retail stores are at their busiest :/

It's no big deal to reduce the curves in the breast area. You just have to run a seam over the existing seam to make the "cups" shallower - assuming you have access to a sewing machine and know how to use it.

It would be much more difficult to make the "cups" deeper.

Good plan! A lot of men make, in my opinion, a HUGE mistake whenever they get any sort of "approval/acceptance" from their wives/girlfriends. And that is, they must be very careful to show that they care more for them than they do for the shoes. Afterall, it's about their relationship with you and they do not appreciate taking a "back seat" to a pair of high heels. Remember, partner, first at all costs. High heels, second in every case.

Almost missed this post, but very good words of wisdom Bubba, and I have fallen into this bucket myself. I have a few times taken my wifes gradual acceptance of my way of life and pushed it continuously farther, and have been guilty of going too far.

I need to always remember, I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful wife that does take as much crap from me as she has with me and my lifestyle.

Hi heelguy.

Is this not a similar dress that appears in this video when about 6 minutes have passed of the tracking time? I'm posting this just for fun, if it will not benefit you then you can see more dresses in this video.

Good luck and continue to post pictures.

Sincerely, Berg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDE7KJrhDNo

Hi everyone! :) Just a quick update.. Like many of you probably do, when i have abit of free time, i browse the internet just shopping for shoes and the like. Well last night was no different, I jumped on ebay and spent a couple of hours going through all the fantastic high heels that were for sale, I've been looking in particular for two pairs of Zoe Wittner stiletto pumps, one pair are zebra print with a red heel and the other pair are a platform snakeskin pump. As these are older styles i've been having alot of difficulty tracking either pair down. My girlfriend is obsessed with Tony Bianco shoes, and because of that and the amazing shoes they do make, i wanted to get myself my first ever pair of Tony Bianco's to start matching her collection! :) There were many styles of TB's on ebay, but as i still live with my parents i'm not too keen on getting any posted to my address. I searched the nearest distance results and what should come up, but a pair of Tony Bianco's IN MY SIZE in the snakeskin colour i was searching for in the Zoe Wittner heels AND the items were only half an hour from my house! They were brand new in the box and retail at $179.99AUD but were on Buy it now for $79.99!!!! I messaged the seller asking for some details about the shoes as i'd never tried on a pair of Tony Bianco's before and wanted to make sure a size 9 (which i usually am) would be the correct size for me in their shoes. The seller got back to me within half an hour which i was suprised about as yesterday here in Aus was the AFL Grand final day! i replied to them asking if i could pick them up that very night and they said sure no problem! so before i knew it i was driving to go and pick up my latest pair of heels! :rose: it was quite exciting how it happened to fast! I wore my tight black skinny leg jeans and mushroom coloured heels to the sellers house. Once id got there and gotten the shoes off of them, i jumped back in my car and i couldn't wait until i got home so i moved my seat back and tried them on! i was nervous that the size wouldn't be correct even after talks with the seller about sizing and how i would go about getting my money back if they didn't fit and wether i even had the right to go and ask for my money back, but lucky for me they fit perfectly! :D I love my new Tony Bianco's, i showed my girlfriend the picture of me wearing them and she said they look cute! lol I'm extremely pleased with my latest purchase, here's a few snaps i took for you all, let me know what you think! Heelguy

post-18000-133522924644_thumb.jpg

post-18000-13352292465_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522924653_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522924656_thumb.jpg

post-18000-13352292466_thumb.jpg

These are really nice heels:) You inspired me to google for that company and I found myself a really nice pair I'd love to have.

http://www.tonybianco.com.au/product.asp?page=11&categoryID=37&productID=1665&colourID=4402

However, the problem is always with the shoe size because I'd need EU 42 and I think it's 11/12 AU. So once again I'm not able to buy a pair that I'd like so much.