heelguy's adventures

heelguy

couldn't agree more, even though broad daylight is still something im lacking a little confidence to do alone, i think if i had somebody with me to accompany me, then id love to do it! There's no better feeling than having freshly shaved/wax areas of your body, it feels so much cleaner and fresher, let alone looks alot sexier imo.

Heelguy:-) I know that you are only 19 years old, but do you have a G/F that likes to see you in heels that you could pal around with? if not, are there any male heelers in the area that you could get together with a few times to help you get more comfortable with your wearing heels in public? Or how about a heel meet in your area? Most male heelers go out on their own time and wear their heels while doing their daily shopping, or other things on their own successfully and gain confidence each and every time doing so. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• Like 1

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn, I do have a G/F but she isn't yet aware of my likingness for wearing high heels. I've made it clear that i'm into heels more than the average man, but that's all she knows. My Ex girlfriend on the other hand knows about my heels and what not, and actually went on a walk with me in my heels, she was very accepting and supportive, even if she did burst into laughter alot to begin with, but i've recently cut off all ties with her as i felt that her knowing about my heeling was the only reason i was keeping her as a friend, which was very selfish and unfair of me. She recently contacted me but i haven't replied, still in two minds wether to or not? Malinheels seems to be a very outgoing local member to me, so i would like to do a meet up with him someday, i just worry about age difference and wonder if we will have anything else in common apart from wearing high heels? (no offence malinheels if you read this) Heelguy

Dawn,

I do have a G/F but she isn't yet aware of my likingness for wearing high heels. I've made it clear that i'm into heels more than the average man, but that's all she knows. My Ex girlfriend on the other hand knows about my heels and what not, and actually went on a walk with me in my heels, she was very accepting and supportive, even if she did burst into laughter alot to begin with, but i've recently cut off all ties with her as i felt that her knowing about my heeling was the only reason i was keeping her as a friend, which was very selfish and unfair of me. She recently contacted me but i haven't replied, still in two minds wether to or not?

Malinheels seems to be a very outgoing local member to me, so i would like to do a meet up with him someday, i just worry about age difference and wonder if we will have anything else in common apart from wearing high heels? (no offence malinheels if you read this)

Heelguy

Sounds like your ex-girlfriend is wonderfully open-minded and still into you - an ideal partner. But then it's not really my business.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

and wonder if we will have anything else in common apart from wearing high heels?

I have the same question. I don't want to be meeting someone, yet have absolutely nothing else in common. I'm still interested in meeting others, but I guess I need to know more about them first.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Sounds like your ex-girlfriend is wonderfully open-minded and still into you - an ideal partner. But then it's not really my business.

Yea, she recently took a holiday and sent me a messege saying she's got me something from her travels. I feel like the only reason i want to get back in contact with her is to find out what she got me and to share my heeling with her once again. So obviously it's a selfish relationship on my part :/ we were a terrible couple, always arguing over anything and everything.

I have the same question. I don't want to be meeting someone, yet have absolutely nothing else in common. I'm still interested in meeting others, but I guess I need to know more about them first.

i think the only thing that can cure that is a large group meet so conversation can be brought upon by anybody, rather than two people sitting down being forced to make small talk unless we both went on and on and on about heels all day. As much as i love wearing my heels and obviously would be wearing them at the time, my interests are broader than just high heels alone.

This has cropped up a few times over the years, and from what we can gather, most people here seem to all be from technical, engineering or Arty backgrounds. Maybe we should have a mass poll with every possible career line as an option?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

well, I'm the exeption tech, I work in a retail grocery store (RALPHS) in southern Calif, but if there is anything that may be "artsy" in me I'd guess that I love to dance a lot by myself wearing my boots!:smile:

This has cropped up a few times over the years, and from what we can gather, most people here seem to all be from technical, engineering or Arty backgrounds.

Maybe we should have a mass poll with every possible career line as an option?

Maybe it's a scape valve for us, engineers, dealing sometimes with dull procedures that dig down our free spirit. Who knows?

I assume Arty background guys are already spirited people.

After my amazing experiance public heeling the other day and reading everybody's positive comments about trying shoes on in the store, i decided today was the day. I had the perfect excuse as i was working away from my usual location, so on my lunch break i took a trip to the shoe store, they had a sale on! couldn't believe my luck! As i walked around the store looking at all the heels, there were so many that i wanted! i'd already seen a pair that caught my eye and they were only $40! i knew i was going to get them, i just wasn't sure about the size as they aren't european sized. The store was reasonably busy with about 10 women in there. Nobody gave me a second look, so i took a deep breath, found a size that i thought i could fit, took them out of the box, and quickly as i could took off my normal shoes and socks. I was so worried that they would be the wrong size and id be stuck there looking stupid trying to fit into heels that were way too small for me and id have to walk out embarrased. Luckily for me my feet slid straight into them, so i got up and walked to the mirror, checking around as i walked hearing the heels click down the hard wooden floor of the shop to see if anybody had noticed what i was doing. One woman was standing literally right next to me as i stood there infront of the mirror in a bright red pair of stiletto pumps. My heart was racing and extremely happy with the outcome i quickly took them off and put my normal shoes and socks back on, put the red heels back in the box, carried them over to the other pair of shoes i knew i already wanted and picked those ones out in the same size. There was nobody at the register so i had to walk over to the store clerk and ask to buy the shoes. As she was ringing them up i started to chat to her about the zip on the other pair of shoes i liked as i know they can be abit funny sometimes, she knew they were for me as she said "if you have any problems with them, just bring them back and we can get you a new pair :)" I walked out of the store super happy with my purchase as both pairs of heels only cost me a total of $80! i'll definatly be trying them on in other stores very soon, and alot more public heeling for me as i now own 4 pairs of high heels! here are the shoes i bought..

post-18000-133522908287_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522908292_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522908297_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522908301_thumb.jpg

Love the red ones! Sounds like a great experience, thanks for sharing it with us. Gives those shy ones of us (yes, me too) just a little more inspiration to get out of the closet ourselves and be proud of our heels Looking forward to your next adventure

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Thanks! it was heaps of fun! the adrenaline rush was amazing, and i didn't even feel THAT out of place trying them on, i'll definatly be doing it again, along with more public outings in my new heels! :smile:

Hey there heelguy you have had an adventure or two over the last couple of weeks & now your seeing that there is no trouble wearing heels in melbourne or skirts for that matter .i've been doing it for years It would be good to meet a fellow heeler in melbourne and let me tell you i'm a fairly "with it sort of guy" & i'm interested in other things as well as heels & skirts But hey no harm in catching up for a beer / coffee one arvo & maybe head on out to the Commercial Hotel in Yarraville for some high heeled interaction with the general public ITS GREAT FUN all the best cheers Malinheels:wavey:

Malinheels, I'd definately like to have a meet up of some sort, probably of an evening, maybe to one of the places you've told us about in your great inspiring heeling stories? It sounds like these places you go are very accepting of a man in heels and even a skirt. You name the date/time etc and i'll let you know if i can do it as i work alot (including every weekend) Here's a few snaps for everybody just to show what my new red high heel pumps look like with a short brown mini skirt and black top.

post-18000-133522908363_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522908367_thumb.jpg

it's been a while since i updated this thread, so this morning i thought i would take a snap of what i was wearing for you all to see, enjoy! =)[/QU

Wow,the office outfit is awesome!Maybe black or light coloured heels would be better, and as a fellow freestyler as yourself, I tend to choose feminine tops that are elastic, they suit better the male chest, also applied to jackets - they must fit the body well and not to be a model that requires boobs.But I have to admit that the top also suits you well.Keep the gender equality and fashion freedom for men alive!

Thanks! i'll soon be taking that last outfit, the black long sleeve top/tight brown mini skirt/red pumps out onto the streets of the city and see how i go! im very excited to wear it out :smile:

Very nice shoes and legs. Its a pitty, that when I was in your age there were no Internet, so I could not find that I am not alone. Its much easier to go to public in 20 than in 40... But still, I managed it even in 40... :smile:) Good luck...

True, but there is only a small amount of companionship with heels that the internet provides, i still feel lonely and secretive with my heeling and that the only way to cure it would be to tell somebody about it who i can go out in public with wearing heels and other adventures etc etc, it's just finding the right person to tell, who i hope will keep it confidential and appreciate that i've decided to open up that part of my life to them. I did have that person, but for other reasons, we had to part ways.

True, but there is only a small amount of companionship with heels that the internet provides, i still feel lonely and secretive with my heeling and that the only way to cure it would be to tell somebody about it who i can go out in public with wearing heels and other adventures etc etc, it's just finding the right person to tell, who i hope will keep it confidential and appreciate that i've decided to open up that part of my life to them. I did have that person, but for other reasons, we had to part ways.

I'm sorry you had to part ways with that special person. But I believe many here have felt the same way you do sometimes. Thanks to this site, you can share your experiences and pictures and have a feeling of fellowship. For me, the more I wear high heels in public and the more people see me in high heels and interface with me in public, and the more stories I read of our members here and their outings, the more I feel like part of a "family" of people who also share what I enjoy doing as far as wearing high heels in public. Good luck on your future outings.

It's been a small while since i posted, and i like to keep things frequent around here so people can enjoy my stories and photo's as i do other people's. So tonight i decided to try on each of my heels with a fitted peach boob-tube dress. I'll let you be the judge of how each pair of heels looks, hope you all enjoy! heelyguy

post-18000-133522909134_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522909136_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522909139_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522909142_thumb.jpg

With that outfit I'd put them in the order 4,3,2,1 in preference. Be honest though, these photos aren't really you are they - I think you have a hot (female) model who you take photos of really? :smile:

skirtedvik - The reason i didn't post my top half is because my leg's don't see much of the australian sun, where as my upper half does, so it looks rather odd, quite embarrasing infact. Also, i like to try and keep as much descretion when posting pictures as possible.

With that outfit I'd put them in the order 4,3,2,1 in preference. Be honest though, these photos aren't really you are they - I think you have a hot (female) model who you take photos of really? :smile:

Unfortunately dbert, they're 100% me! I'll post a fuller pic for you and skirtedvik, you'll notice i lack the upper female body parts!

post-18000-133522909311_thumb.jpg

You look great!That is what I meant, a good 'female" top look great on a male if the model is appropriate.I train a lot and have good muscular chest that also helps giving the top a better look. The idea is to lack those parts and wear everything as a guy, not as a TV/CD or whatever that is called, when impersonate women.And if it is not a problem post complete outfits when it is possible, I am also a freestyler myself and I like the fact that there are other guys like me.

It's been a small while since i posted, and i like to keep things frequent around here so people can enjoy my stories and photo's as i do other people's. So tonight i decided to try on each of my heels with a fitted peach boob-tube dress. I'll let you be the judge of how each pair of heels looks, hope you all enjoy!

heelyguy

From all the pictures I have to say I like the one with the red pumps the best. Perhaps because I really like the pumps!