My coworker's heels

Well...here it is! The long awaited photoshoot with my coworker! We took photos of 7 different pairs of her heels! I'll let these photos speak for themselves!

One word comes to mind - AWESOME!!!! Thanks for sharing!

What beautiful legs she has and what a lucky man you are for her to let you shoot pictures of her while she poses for you in those gorgeous high heels. What a great collection she has. Do her outfits coordinate nicely with her high heels?

Wow! She has amazing legs, gorgeous toes and a wondeful set of heels! I would love to be able to work with someone that wore them everyday! Needless to say there wouldn't be much work getting done! Thanks for the pics, I love the grey sandals! Would love to see more....

I'm wondering how you get much work done on the days she dresses like this (is that daily, or just occasionally?). Also, looks like you work in a nice environment. There's no scenery like that outside my office building. Can we look forward to a series of boot pictures when Fall comes ? :wave:

Well...here it is! The long awaited photoshoot with my coworker! We took photos of 7 different pairs of her heels! I'll let these photos speak for themselves!

[images of black peeptoe platforms]

WOW! Stunning! Very gorgeous!

I have been away a bit too long.. but man.. i'm glad I came back to here and saw this beautiful set! i mean.. oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gorgeous. you're fortunate. she has great taste!!! i'm a fan of single soled shoes... but those platforms are delicous. i hope you have many more shoots with her!:wave: i'll check back in real soon RPM

Thanks shoeman for postings these pictures !

All shoes are very nice (she got great taste) and her legs looks good too.

I like all shoes but I must say the gray sandals are simply stunning.

There is a little "something" about them. It's hard to explain what it is ...

Now I hope to see your posts this fall with pictures of her wearing boots.

If she got the same great taste for boots then it will be amazing...

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments about the photo shoot! "Shoeman" has shown me the site before and I had no reservations about doing a photo shoot and sharing with everyone. Now we joke that if my career doesn't work out maybe I can always become a shoe/foot model haha. And no- we are not opposed to doing a fall shoot!

Meep02, I'm glad you had a great time. It's a real treat that we have you here and modelling for us. If it's ok with you, please don't wait wait until the fall to do another shoot. If it was up to me, i'd bring my gear your way to do the shoot, but that's not an option. keep up the great work. you have great shoes and legs. you do have options if the economy gets worse. RPM

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments about the photo shoot!...

Greetings meep02 :-)

Glad to see that you decided to join this forum: Welcome !

May I ask you where you got your gray sandals ?

(Picture of them on shoeman's post # 58 on page 6. Follow this link > http://www.hhplace.org/your_favourite_high_heel_pictures/15312-my_coworker_s_heels-6.html#post245154)

Again, I like the style: They are stunning !

omg i love those sandals, really different and quite sexy. you are a lucky guy lol,i just get wear mine but wish i could go up to a women and chat to her about her shoes. i always assume they are going to tell me to sod off lol purple and black ones are really nice also.nice heel