My coworker's heels

Check these stiletto pumps out that my coworker wore today! Absolutely amazing!!! She was up for me taking a few quick pics. Hopefully there will be more to come now that spring and summer are near!

Nice work on the photos too, great shoes.

• 4 weeks later...

Check these stiletto pumps out that my coworker wore today! Absolutely amazing!!! She was up for me taking a few quick pics. Hopefully there will be more to come now that spring and summer are near!

Awesome!!

Love the way those shoes have firmed up her calf muscles!

• 5 weeks later...

Cool!!! Looks like she is starting to have fun doing this photo stuff. Any chance this could turn into a more than co-worker relationship?? Either way, lucky you for having a co-worker that likes to ear heels to work like she does. I used to work at a place that the one office girl used to wear 5" stilettos of many different colors. The pair that stuck out the most was a Hot Pink pair that she wore with a knee length tight mini skirt. Ahhh miss those days.

My coworker has recently taken up pole dancing as a new hobby! Check out this shot of her dancing shoes!!!

This opens up a whole new area of opportunity for you shoeman. Looking forward to more from you and her. Thanks.

My coworker has recently taken up pole dancing as a new hobby! Check out this shot of her dancing shoes!!!

If she wants any tips or advice...then she can go to this Forum...it's for Pole-Dancers as well as Exotic Dancers, and they are very friendly girls:

www.stripperweb.com

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...

Well done, both in terms of you taking the pictures and you co-worker modeling for them. I am also impressed that you can get any work done, I certainly would spend most of my time staring at your co-workers legs and heels.

Well I don't see them day in and day out. She actually works in another division which is not located at our main site. Therefore, I only get to see her great shoes a few times a month...but it's well worth it for sure!!!

I have to agree the classic peep toe black pumps for me as well! Not that I didn't appreciate the rest of the heels, loved them and yr co-worker. Thanks so much for all the pics!

WOW.....she has fabulous legs!:wave:

Of course.....for me, it's the Red strappy sandals and the Purple and Black pumps. Both those pairs are gorgeous.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"