fun stuff!

w6ish

i posted a few of my fave pictures to flickr, and some fun video. if you are interested, i'm there as: myhiheels as for as this past 5 months in heels: what an adventure! but i'll leave it up to you to enjoy the photos we took along the way.

w6ish has been a member here for quite a while and he has posted tons of pictures of both he and his wife wearing their platform shoes while out and about on the streets of Canada. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

thanks! the next big adventure is Halloween, always an excellent night for openly wearing and showing off the highest heels in the city! it was 4 or 5 years ago that i wore my "nurse" costume and won sexiest male... it might be time to bring that one out of retirement for some fun and games in two weeks time.

• 2 weeks later...

Halloween is fast approaching! i'm still working out the costume, not so sure about the nurse as i've been there and done that. i did buy a black top hat a few weeks ago thinking i could dress that up with some voodoo esque feathers. i already have a black tux jacket with tails. and of course i have all my skin tight black pvc, or my black stirrup pants... all of which would make for some wild and crazy contrast with my white 7.5 inch heels...

A little more than I need to see. Sorry.

Ha ha!

well anyway: the big halloween bash is tonight and of course i'm going to wear my super 7.5 inch heels in white. i had a few ladies over earlier today talking about what this "voodoo" esque costume would look like. i had it laid out and said but what about the pants/shorts/whatever is covering the big tools?

so i had to model the diff ideas and they/we came away with the trusty black gel pants which look like they've been painted on until you get just below the knee.

i like the pants because i can wear my shoes barefoot, which means they won't get away from me during the party.

they like the pants because they are skin tight and leave nothing to the imagination! especially in the crotch area where they can get their hands on without causing a fuss!

Ha ha!

well anyway: the big halloween bash is tonight and of course i'm going to wear my super 7.5 inch heels in white. i had a few ladies over earlier today talking about what this "voodoo" esque costume would look like. i had it laid out and said but what about the pants/shorts/whatever is covering the big tools?

so i had to model the diff ideas and they/we came away with the trusty black gel pants which look like they've been painted on until you get just below the knee.

i like the pants because i can wear my shoes barefoot, which means they won't get away from me during the party.

they like the pants because they are skin tight and leave nothing to the imagination! especially in the crotch area where they can get their hands on without causing a fuss!

A little more than I need to know.

real men wear heels

i did buy a black top hat a few weeks ago thinking i could dress that up with some voodoo esque feathers. i already have a black tux jacket with tails. and of course i have all my skin tight black pvc, or my black stirrup pants...

There you go. Dress as a high heeled magician.

• 2 weeks later...

its old news now but the halloween party went well, another sold out event and good times had by all i'm sure. i went in the voodoo mode with my white 7.5 inch heels and managed 6 hours of serious heel wearing: from walking out of the house to the bus stop, the bus downtown, and a walk up to the club! i had butterflies getting on that bus but i saw a few other halloween party goers so i soon calmed down. i of course enjoyed all the attention being directed at my shoes! a gal with her cell phone took a photo! anyway. the party was in full swing and i was voted up for sexiest male but didn't win. by two a.m. my feet had had enough! so in the cab home i took my shoes off and arrived home barefoot, carrying my shoes by their ankle straps. the rest of the week was spent wearing black boots: my cupid boots with the 6 inch heels getting most of the outdoor time. i'm moving out of the city so i might not be around for a month or two while i get things settled but you can always catch up to me at myhiheels on yahoo. or of course my hotmail address: white_6_inch_spike_heels

• 4 months later...

i made it back to the capital city just in time for a saturday night adventure! i've been away since November and definitely not wearing any heels since. but last night i wiggled into some extremely sexy and very tight jeans made of 90% cotton and 10% spandex/lycra mix. those jeans are so tight they leave nothing to the imagination and its fun cause the gals don't know if they should be looking at my 7.5 inch spike heels or the big bulge in the crotch! i bought a new leather jacket last fall, high cut, so it ends where the jeans start and overall, with my black 7 inch spike heel boots from Maya Shoes, the look is exactly what i want: black jacket, blue jeans, black boots! long black hair and black shades! so i hit the streets last night walking up and down Bank Street and a tour down Elgin Street with a few stops along the way. i'd forgotten how much fun it is to be on the street and wearing the highest heels in the city! and!!! i'd forgotten how tricky it can be wearing 7 inch heels...

• 3 weeks later...

started off my 2010 heel season with a trip to of all places... Sudbury, Ont. not exactly the coolest of places... but. i moved out of the capital city and into the country and if i want to get any heeling in the local city, it has to be Suds. anyway. i wore my sexy Cupid boots with the 6 inch heel and 2 inch platform with my usual jeans that are snug on the ankle and don't cover any of the heel. we had to make a stop at the Lowes hardware store, Walmart and of course out for dinner. we planned on taking in a movie but changed our minds and instead visited a local club. of course the town of Suds i'm certain doesn't see a lot of men walking around in 6 inch heels! so i had every hillbilly gaggler stopping and staring! this is not like the big city where you do get your share of folks staring but not every one! Walmart was a laugh! those gals working there, well i'm betting they were wondering why they don't get busy and own such an exciting pair of boots! and young ladies in the company of young men, they were staring, doing the whole head turn thing. i know what it is: they want those sexy boots too. it was a 5 hour adventure. i certainly need more of those!

• 2 weeks later...

had an hour yesterday afternoon to clean out the closet, most of my stuff is still packed but my shoe collection was one of the first things to be unpacked way back in the winter. i like looking at them all lined up. anyway the ones that are out are of course my favourite shoes but yesterday i decided to look in a few shoe boxes and i counted 7 pairs of high heels i've not even worn out of the house!!! anyone ever have that problem?

i attended the heel/boot meet in Toronto on Friday night and it was a great time, meeting and visiting! i wore my sexy 7.5 inch heel boots from Maya Shoes and the folks walking up and down Church street enjoyed looking at those! i arrived early so i visited some of the shops and the kids working those places all had some fun questions about the boots. a lot of fun. i'm looking forward to the next meet, and a chance to wear my white sandals with the sexy 7.5 inch heels and my "fun" jeans!

• 4 weeks later...

i missed the heel meet a few weekends ago but i'm in the capital city tonight and wondering which pair to wear: my white 7.5's, my black sherberts or my cupid boots?!!! i have the fun jeans and my black leather jacket ready to go!

• 1 month later...

anyone in the good city of Ottawa this weekend? i'm going to visit that city, take my heels and fun clothes, and hopefully visit the Lookout Bar in the Market. would love some high heeled friends for company as i'll be traveling alone.

i'm here in the good city of Ottawa, a fun town with ten years of heeling memories! as i look around the streets i think back to high heel adventures, a lot of fun memories indeed. well last evening i wiggled into my skin tight stretch jeans that leave little to the imagination, a black t shirt and my black and very sexy 6 inch heels Sherberts and hit the streets alone. i went up and down Elgin Street and Bank Street and finally made my way into the Market. it was fun watching people react. the ladies in particular, its always the same reaction but there is the odd good words like: i love his shoes! very uplifting! one lady in the Market was staring at my shoes and then at my pants, then back to my shoes and she smiled. i smiled back and then she approached me and said you have everything big don't you, big heels and a big package. i loved hearing that! and at the gay bar of course all the gay men, they don't even look at my heels, their attention was on that huge bulge in my jeans. fun stuff and i have to admit there are times i miss the city. the only thing that would have made it better was some company.

w6ish, I love your travels and the fun you have had heeling. I love wearing high heels to and will be at the Toronto meet in Sept. Will you be there? This will be my 1st. I am not sure what to wear with my heels? Can you give me some pointers? PM me if you like, Bernheels