fun stuff!

w6ish

• 3 months later...

halloween once again! i'm back in the good city of Ottawa and going out to the halloween party tonight. the theme is Goth, but i never pay attention to any of that. i'm slipping into my sexy shorts, my fish nets and my white 7.5 inch heels! i've been wearing those sexy shoes for 5 years beginning with the gay pride parade in Montreal. they're definitely showing signs of wear and tear and retirement might be in store soon! i have two pairs of them but both pairs have my foot print stamped clearly in the foot bed and the heels and platforms are scuffed from numerous outings to all types of events and strange locations. it will be too bad when i have to retire them as highest heel doesn't make them anymore... does highest heel even exist anymore?!! anyway. it should be a fun outing and i'm hoping it doesn't rain on our parade. also: if you've seen my "myhiheels" photos on yahoo, you'll see me wearing a pair of my fave shoes which i call "my double buckle beauties", white leather on a white 6 inch heel and 2 inch platform. if you see a pair of those double buckles but on the white 7.5 inch heel, e mail me cause i'd love to have a pair. i saw a gal wearing them so they do exist. she looked to be a size 8 or 9 and her double buckle beauties on the 7.5 inch heel had me dreaming about my own pair. too bad i did'nt muster the courage to ask her where she bought them. well anyway, the party starts in at 9 and here it is 3 p.m. so i better get going.

Please don't forget to tell us all about the party, tomorrow or as soon as you sober up :( And, oh yeah! pictures please if you've taken any......:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 months later...

sorry about the delay in getting back to you folks: but the party weather wise was a bust! at 9 p.m. it was snowing, freezing rain, all the unpleasant weather and temperatures so i nixed going at 9, 10, and finally at 11 i thought i better get over there before the place is sold out! well i went, without the heels and fun clothes and what a bore. no heeling. but i'm here in the city once again and going to the local heel meet in a few hours cept sheesh its cold out there! this IS Canada!!!