How many boots do you have in your closet?

Man-in-Boots

How many boots do you have in your closet?  

364 members have voted

1. 1. How many boots do you have in your closet?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Approximately 25 pairs of boots are currently in the closet although I believe I own at least 40. They are probably in boxes where I stored them when I had the house painted. Only 4 definitely fit, 3 pairs of thigh boots and a pair of Frye-type over-the-knees.

Michael

I have 3 pairs of boots which I actively wear, one ankle, one calf and one knee so a nice cross-section there!! I have another pair of ankle boots on the way from Next which should be here on the weekend. I do prefer to wear pumps or sandals when I am at home though.

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

If ankle boots count as well I'm over 20 (but don't dare to count either). Any courageous person can count them for themselves on my website.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I have nine pair of boots in my wardrobe.........my special ones I keep in their boxes, with a plastic expander inside the legs to keep them in good shape. I think that a girl can never have too many shoes........or boots for that matter :wink:

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

I have about 12 pairs of boots all are ankle boots the highest height is 4 inches lowest 2.5in mostly black though 2 in tan and 1 in beige All from evans apart from the 2 x 4 inchers which were from Barratts. Like to find some stiletto trouser boot styles but hard to find in my size (10uk). Payless do some nice ones but dont ship to UK :wink:

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

11 pairs of boots, 3 pairs of sandals, 5 pairs shoes and some fetish types :wink:

Who are these fetish types in your closet? And shouldn't you be letting them out :D ?

ObShoe: I don't have a closet, I have a shoe room. And it has about 25 pairs of boots in it, mostly ankle boots, but some knee boots as well.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hi everybody. I have 2 piars of thighhigh boots,3 pair of kneehigh boots and 3 pairs of ankelboots.I dont dare to count the shoe collection(maybe later). I didn´t realise its so easy to loose count and drown in shoes and boots.I´m happy that I can swim or I be dead. :wink: Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

• 7 years later...

For the time being just 16 are available in my closet. 2 OTK, 10 Kneehigh, 2 mid calf and 2 ankle. Since I started my collection only 26: 2 OTK, 13 Kneehigh, 5 mid calf, 5 ankle boots and a pair "cowboy" like but with a thin, square 4 1/2" heel. I'm looking for sales this year as my budget has been overwhelmed by the Louboutins and Atwoods this year. Spotted a some but only bought one yet, the ones with the tasel I placed on the other post.

227 pairs of boots ranging from little ankle boots to thigh length Ballet heels.

Ages range from original Vintage '60's, '70's and '80's to brand new from High Steet stores and Online shops.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I said 15-20 boots - which would be pairs and these are all womens boots that I wear. I also have about 10 pairs of guys cowboy boots. I have some cowboy boots up to 4 inch heels. Love them all. No obsession here :wave:

I haven't counted recently, but at about ~40 total pairs of shoes, and probably just over half of those are boots of some sort.

227 pairs of boots ranging from little ankle boots to thigh length Ballet heels.

:) OMG... Assuming you also have a comperable number of other shoes (non-boots), that is just... wow!!! :wave: You must have a dedicated room for all of these?

I said 15-20 boots - which would be pairs and these are all womens boots that I wear. I also have about 10 pairs of guys cowboy boots. I have some cowboy boots up to 4 inch heels. Love them all.

No obsession here :smile:

Good Catch!

I see NO difference between Men's and Women's Boots that both have heels!

They all count!:clap:

After all this is all about heels?

:wave: RIGHT!:)

I haven't counted recently, but at about ~40 total pairs of shoes, and probably just over half of those are boots of some sort.

:) OMG... Assuming you also have a comperable number of other shoes (non-boots), that is just... wow!!! :wave: You must have a dedicated room for all of these?

A loft....and an insulated shed!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I have more than 50 pairs of boots . Western , sinle sole , platrforms ,.... I lost count last month when i have to clean my room for the painter who came to paint the window and door of my bedroom . I also have more than 50 pairs of shoes . Prutske 255

Ages range from original Vintage '60's, '70's and '80's to brand new from High Steet stores and Online shops.

Now THAT is impressive.

• Like 1

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!