How many boots do you have in your closet?

Man-in-Boots

How many boots do you have in your closet?  

364 members have voted

1. 1. How many boots do you have in your closet?

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife has probably around 30 or so pairs of boots - knee high, over knee, thigh and crotch high. Lot's of different designers also - Little Shoe Box, Gianmarco Lorenzi, Loriblu, Santa Cruz, Dolce & Gabbana, Giuseppe Zanotti, 1969, Manolo Blahnik, Aldo, Steve Madden, Andrea Cancellieri, etc... Once I've hit the magic post number I'll try to get some pics up.

• 5 months later...

Only have 5 pairs at the moment. Always on the lookout for more. They get alot of use since I use them exclusively for public heeling. Especially these...

Posted Image

They're amazingly comfortable and supportive. 4" heel. I can wear them all day. Just right for me

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

Only have 5 pairs at the moment. Always on the lookout for more. They get alot of use since I use them exclusively for public heeling. Especially these...

Posted Image

They're amazingly comfortable and supportive. 4" heel. I can wear them all day. Just right for me

Nice little boot there.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Posted Image

They're amazingly comfortable and supportive. 4" heel. I can wear them all day. Just right for me[/quote

Watching the picture of these ankle boots, I feel the desire to get the same ones....

I have 4 pairs of heeled boots right now, including one pair of ankle boots which I bought a few months ago. And now I ask myself how it is possible that i have neglected ankle boots for such a long time.....

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself

• 2 weeks later...