How many boots do you have in your closet?

Man-in-Boots

How many boots do you have in your closet?  

364 members have voted

1. 1. How many boots do you have in your closet?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me see, 3 pair heeled black knee high 1 pair flat black knee high 1 pair heeled white knee high 1 pair heeled purple knee high 1 pair heeled brown knee high 1 pair flat brown knee high 1 pair flat zebra knee high 1 pair heeled black thigh high 1 pair heeled black ankle high total 11 pairs.

2 pair of Jessica Simpsons ("Alpine", which I love, and "Tulip") 1 pair of Guess which are a western style 2 pair of Old Gringos.. 1 pair of Fryes.. 1 pair of sketchers in black suede..only pair stiletto heels I have. 1 pair of Corral boots 1 pair of Luchesse mens boots 1 pair of Jones Boots with 5" heels 1 pair of genuine chinese junk black suede OTK boots that would be almost cool, if they didn't smell like glue.. 2 pair of Canyon River Blues boots 1 pair of Durango mens cowboy boots.. I think that's it...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Good question and motivator to make me go count. Well it appears that I have more than I thought, dang.... 4 pairs of OTK's 3 are Hi heeled 7 pairs of knee highs 4 are Hi heeled 4 pairs of calf highs all are Hi heeled/wedges 6 pairs of booties 2 pair are Hi heeled rest are low heeled. 2 pairs on order and about 125 on the wish list.....dang... well the list will grow, it has too as there is to many not to buy. I am impressed pussyinboots, I mean that is a store you have! Awesome! Mtnsofheels

Good question and motivator to make me go count.

Well it appears that I have more than I thought, dang....

4 pairs of OTK's 3 are Hi heeled

7 pairs of knee highs 4 are Hi heeled

4 pairs of calf highs all are Hi heeled/wedges

6 pairs of booties 2 pair are Hi heeled rest are low heeled.

2 pairs on order and about 125 on the wish list.....dang...

well the list will grow, it has too as there is to many not to buy.

Mtnsofheels

Thank You! Years of wearing high heels....and a generous husband with a large 'pocket-book'!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

David's side of the closet now holds 42 pairs of Boots. This is down considerably from the 85 he had 2 1/2 years ago before we downsized to the condo. Cathy's side of the closet now holds 31 pairs of Boots, was 55 before downsize. Cathy & David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Awesome idea! Only trouble is, we would never be able to part with any of the Boots; would be very bad for sales! LOL!

We're doing great. Hope to see you through this way soon :)

Cathy & David

Hey Iloveboots,

How are you? You need to be a sales rep for Jean Gaborit, which would come with a full store collection and storage facility! Just think, "JG & CD" LOL!

Great collection!

Envious,

Mtnsofheels

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 2 weeks later...

Just counted my boots and I have 15 pairs. Black knee high stiletto 4" Brown knee high stiletto 3" Black knee high stiletto 3" Black knee high flat Black western/cowboy 4" Black western/cowboy 3" Black knee high blade 3" Tan ankle boots stiletto 4" Black ankle boots wedge 4" Black ankle boots stiletto 4" Black ankle boots stiletto 2" Black ankle boots thick stiletto 3" Black ankle boots blade 3" 2 pairs of black ankle boots block 3"

• 2 weeks later...

Finally made an exact count of my "inventory" as of today. I got 166 pairs of women's shoes and boots - 72 pairs of boots (Of which 6 pairs are without heels) - 78 pairs of HH shoes and sandals - 16 pairs of flats shoes (gladiators & flip-flops) 125 pairs are located in a storage room in the basement (see picture below) 41 pairs are stored in two regular closets upstair. (Got no more room upstair. No choice but to make a storage room in the basement...) I took a picture of the storage room after a salesgirl from Aldo asked me how many pairs I got and where I was storing them. This picture is now hanging on the wall in Aldo's back store... At least I know I'm addicted and (maybe) a little bit crazy. No need to remind me...:)

post-14338-133522923227_thumb.jpg

I took a picture of the storage room after a salesgirl from Aldo

asked me how many pairs I got and where I was storing them.

This picture is now hanging on the wall in Aldo's back store...

At least I know I'm addicted and (maybe) a little bit crazy. No need to remind me...:)

O.O

Wow. I'm impressed.

I got 166 pairs of women's shoes and boots

- 72 pairs of boots (Of which 6 pairs are without heels)

- 78 pairs of HH shoes and sandals

- 16 pairs of flats shoes (gladiators & flip-flops)

... Storage room.jpg

Oh my! :) That is quite a collection you have there Daniel, not to mention the brand loyalty you have... LOL

Oh my! :) That is quite a collection you have there Daniel, not to mention the brand loyalty you have... LOL

Lol, I think that must be the Aldo stocking room, maybe he's pulling our chains.

Lol, I think that must be the Aldo stocking room, maybe he's pulling our chains.

I wish I could have an Aldo stocking room of my own in my basement but I'm not there (yet) ... :)

The white boxes are from Aldo and the blue boxes are from Spring Shoes.

Furthermore, taking pictures in an Aldo store is not allowed...

WoW some of you guys really like your boots! I am a girl and I only have 6 pairs! not that I don't ike boots its just that is all I seem to need. 3 pairs of riding style boots (2 Brown , 1 black) 1 pair of of black patent knee high with 3" heels 1 pair of Gucci over the knee boots in metallic grey velvet with 4" heels 1 pair of Emilio Pucci blue leather thigh boots with 4" heels

I counted 7 pairs: 1) Frye Harness 15r, (chocolate vintage is their color description), I wear these most often. Top of boot hits mid-calf 2) Banana Republic, black leather, almond toe, 3" stiletto heel, top of boot hits slightly below the knee 3) Nine West 'Icedout', brown leather, square toe, 4" triangular blade heel tapers into the arch, top of boot hits bottom of kneecap 4) Boutique 9 'Charissa', grey leather, 4" block heel, cups kneecap 5) Stuart Weitzman 'Hiho' (hilarious name for this boot), black suede, 5" stiletto heel w/ 1" platform, top of boot hits mid-thigh 6) Frye 'Harlow Stitch Cuff', black leather, 4.5" thick stiletto heel, .75" platform. Top of boot hits middle of kneecap. This is my most recent purchase, wore them out tucked into jeans on Saturday night. 7) Black leather thigh high boots from the Little Shoe Box, 6" stiletto heel w/ .75" platform. I have had them for a while but never actually worn these out for fear that I might hurt myself :) I have been saving to add a pair of Christian Louboutin boots to the collection, hopefully I can do that by the end of the year.

• 2 weeks later...

I still have my first pair of Wild Pair pull-on thighboots w/3" heels also have: Wild Pair pull-on w/ankle zip thighboots 4.5" heels Wild Pair full zip black patent thighboots 5" heel Tony Shoes lace-up w/fullzip thighboots 5" heel Afterdark leather crotch-high boots 4.75" heel (custom) Pleaser lace-up kneeboot 5" heel Pleaser lace-up kneeboot 6" heel Jessica Simpson western style pull-on 5" heel WANT: Sam Edelman Vessie black suede Casadie stretch otk boot from Neiman Markus $$$$ and many many more P.S. That's just the boots Thrill

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS