Probable or Possible: WHM 2009: London, Saturday Feb. 21, 2009 *Note Date*

kneehighs

Are you a probable or possible attendee for the World Heel Meet 2009?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a probable or possible attendee for the World Heel Meet 2009?

So cool. You guys actually get together? I might show. Always wanted to see London. Do people mind?

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

So cool. You guys actually get together? I might show. Always wanted to see London. Do people mind?

We'd be delighted to have your presence. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

And just to clarify, the date of the World Heel Meet 2009 is Saturday, Feb. 21st.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

.... actually, we have been getting together for 9 years !

Back in 2000, if memory serves, there were quite a few meetings in London with me, firefox and calv.

By all means, come along.

Xa

Here's an idea... Since a few of us can't make it across the pond for WHM 2009, how about a gathering on this side of the pond the same day. Maybe an appointed hour for both groups to gather? Some place with an internet link to share the event? Would NYC be a possible gathering place? rx

.... actually, we have been getting together for 9 years !

Back in 2000, if memory serves, there were quite a few meetings in London with me, firefox and calv.

By all means, come along.

Xa

...And someone else perhaps? :thumbsup:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Going to miss you!

David

I won't be able to make it this year but if theirs' one next year I will be there with my heels on. My thoughts are with all y'all. I will be with you in spirit but not in person sadly enough.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

I've been on the phone to Xaphod tonight. During our long chat we have booked into the Novotel at St Pancras for the meet. Xaphod will be there from Thursday night, me from Friday night. They have some cheap deals £99 for a twin room incl breakfast Friday/Saturday night. Train booked.. soon be February 21. Look foward to seeing you all soon. Calv

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

I've been on the phone to Xaphod tonight. During our long chat we have booked into the Novotel at St Pancras for the meet. Xaphod will be there from Thursday night, me from Friday night.

They have some cheap deals £99 for a twin room incl breakfast Friday/Saturday night.

Train booked.. soon be February 21. Look foward to seeing you all soon.

Calv

WooohoooO!!!!!! :thumbsup::welcome:

For anyone thinking about going to London for the upcoming world heelmeet, I just came across the following special Travelzoo air fair deal from NYC to London offered by British Airways. Book before Jan 27th for travel between Jan 29th to March 22. Included in the deal is two free days lodging at some higher scale London hotels. While I've not read all of the fine print, it would be something that those that are thinking about traveling to London for this event might want to check out.

British Airway London Deal

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I hope this is the right place to post this.... Sorry, having said I am coming I now realise that it is bang in the middle of my law exams. I enjoyed last year and was looking forward to meeting you all again and making some new friends. Always looking for a mini meet in the Bristol area. M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

I hope this is the right place to post this....

Sorry, having said I am coming I now realise that it is bang in the middle of my law exams. I enjoyed last year and was looking forward to meeting you all again and making some new friends.

Always looking for a mini meet in the Bristol area.

M

I will probably be in the Bristol area the weekend of the 6th Feb...?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I am almost certainly on for this. Thanks once again for organising Knee Highs, you're an inspiration! Sorry I've moved on from the forum a little, been doing other things including Second Life (3D Virtual reality game), But I'm still wearing the heels. Not as much as I used to though.

Hey everyone, sorry about the late reply, I've only just arrived back in the UK from having been in Indonesia for the last month! Anyway, very much hoping to be there for this meet!!

Why do we have to conform with fashion??? Boots are the way forward

^ That is great news! That will be 4 years of uninterrupted attendance for you!

Much longer than that Kneehighs, he was on the very very first heelmeet, In fact it was his idea.

Hey everyone, sorry about the late reply, I've only just arrived back in the UK from having been in Indonesia for the last month! Anyway, very much hoping to be there for this meet!!

I honestly hope you make it this time, as we've all been wanting to meet you for the last 2 years.

Much longer than that Kneehighs, he was on the very very first heelmeet, In fact it was his idea.

Dr. Shoe, that was a reference to the World Heel Meets, not heel meets in general. ;-)

I read that this is your last year as organiser, Knee Highs. You've done a great job though, and I hope a group of us can get together to continue them! I know what an effort it can be just get 5 or 10 people together sometimes.

Dr. Shoe, that was a reference to the World Heel Meets, not heel meets in general. ;-)

Oh I knew that, I just wanted to point out that Firefox would turn up for the opening of an envelope as we say. Heck, he even comes to my parties!!!!