2008 Leg Contest - Post Here - Read Rules First

HappyFeat

Please check that you have read the rules for this thread.  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Please check that you have read the rules for this thread.

• I have read the rules for this thread.
    • I have read the rules for this thread again.

Welcome to the 2008 HHPlace Leg Contest! In order to make the leg contest work as smoothly as possible, I volunteered to set some rules and guidelines. Special thanks goes to Johnieheel for the 2007 leg contest and all of the lessons learned. Please follow these simple guideline so that it will be easier to tabulate a winner and all entries can be looked at easily and conveniently. 1) Only one post per member in this thread. Multiple posts make it too difficult for members to locate entries when it is time to vote. 2) Up to three pictures can be posted. 3) This contest is for male legs only. Shaved, hairy, bare, stockings, etc. does not matter. 4) Please post only pictures of your legs. 5) Pictures must be from the waist down and not show any parts that we really don't want to see. 6) Pictures should be large enough to see; a minimum of 300 x 400 pixels is suggested. 7) Only entries can be posted. Please do not post comments, etc. A simple Thank You should do. Save the comments for the voting. 8 ) Please post entries prior to November 16, 2008. Voting will commence some time after that. 9) Be sure to thank people who are willing to post by using the "Say Thanks" option. 10) Have fun! Remember these rules are in place to help the contest run smoothly and aid in the voting process. Thanks and good luck!

Style is built from the ground up!

Well, that might be true for some of us, but the fact is that most legs, male or female, look better in stockings, and a skirt makes it easier to show them off. A pair of fairly short shorts would work well too.

OK, finally had a little while this morning to take these. So, my 3 entries: Pic 1 - "Inspired by Amanda Snake" who never fails to inspire me! Pic 2 - My 7" Pleaser Plats (2" plats) make even MY legs look long and cheap!! :w00t2: Pic 3 - 6" Domina's at work...

post-12454-133522872059_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522872063_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522872067_thumb.jpg

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

OK, finally had a little while this morning to take these. So, my 3 entries:

Pic 1 - "Inspired by Amanda Snake" who never fails to inspire me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Scot,

You're a sweetheart. I love the pic.

Thank you.

:w00t2:

You should make it your Avatar!

(oops I broke the rules sorry guys, I'm not much good with rules)