Awsome night!

Stilettoscot

Great night once again. Managed to have quite a few friends (including my ex and another [long before] ex GF) go with me tonight. Usual club in MA, which I really like and which really has a great group of people visit each week! Mall: Having bought my awsome Aldo's last Monday, I needed a whole outfit, fairly fast (got home from work about 4PM), and headed to the mall. Checking on my possible employment status at Aldo (which sounds like a definate possibility), I walked past Spencer Gifts and saw a group of nice Fedoras looking at me! Since Roniheels inspired me, I had to get one...and try to make it work. Found one, all black, which seemed to jump out at me to get, and headed to Macy's to get the shirt and pants to match both the hat and Aldo Tequilas. First stop, women's slacks area. I asked the sales lady what I was looking for, and roughly what size, and she lead me to one of racks where they hung. The funny part was when she asked "Are you sure what your girlfriend's size is?"...to which I replied that they were for me..LOL The look, a quick glance to make sure I wans't playing a joke, was worth a million dollars.:-? After a quick stop upstairs for a silk button down, off to the men's fitting room. Managed to fit well in a size 16, which indicates I'm shrinking. Good thing. Plus, they looked nice (to me) with the shirt and hat. Success! Beard mishap: Upon the usual getting ready routine at home, I managed to somehow cut a chunk out of my trusty goatee, which I haven't shaved for like 9 years. Horrible one, too. After realising it was a lost cause, off it went...then the stark reality of why I hadn't shaved it in so long hit me...in the form of my double chin! :o Still, nothing was gonna ruin this night. I hoped. Club: For the first time in a long time, nearly everyone who said they were going, including my ex-wife and ex-girlfriend (whom I dated before my ex-wife, and who were friends with each other). I even had a long time friend and his beautiful (and high heel wearing) girl drive in from an hour + away! DJ arrived a bit late (or we were really early), but the outfit smashed! The shoes felt like a glove, hat secure, confidence high! The owner of the club (Holly) came up to me and talked a while. Besides being a knock-out, she was very welcoming and we talked about me working security there in September.... All my friends were there by 10PM. About 120 people were on the floor by 11PM. As much as I wanted to see my friends, I spent a lot of time with ladies (both straight and gay) who loved my outfit, and I got very friendly with a couple of them. While the shoes were comfortable (and quality), my thighs got tired from dancing salsa and merenge`, and so I had to rest every 20 minutes or so. About midnight (and 6-7 drinks), I found myself being coaxed to dance on the stage with 4 girls (and one other guy)! I didn't get to live it down! All in all, just a memorable night, just getting in now. Filled with lots of new friends, good old friends, and lots of dance. I did have the highest heels in the place! My new nickname in the club the the "high-heel guy", which is a compliment to me....drinks cost only a few dollars for me (as opposed to $8-9 for everyone else I saw), lots of positive attention, and maybe a new gig! Here's a few pics of the outfit as we stumble out ready to leave. Except for my double chin, I really like how I looked. Loved how I felt. Thanks Roniheels! My hat was a hit...as well as the shoes! 3 pics of drunken posing...1 of the obligatory dangle (worth the $30 pedi)!! Thanks all!

post-12454-133522862459_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522862463_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522862466_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522862475_thumb.jpg

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Another excellent night, and another excellent description of the great night out you had. Looking good SS, shame the Fedora dosen't show so well in the pics. Glad you're enjoying yourself, and getting job opportunities to boot, it pays to get noticed I guess.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Scott... You have become the envy of many here at HHP. I loved your outfit, those sexy high heels, and I am green with envy of your fedora. I am so glad it was a hit. You have found a gem of a club to go dancning and your friends and the people you have met seem so open to you wearing high heels in public. Please keep the stories coming and a most sincere congratulations on your night out. (Sorry about your beard. I have one, too, and I am so careful trimming it).

Congrats are in order on your outfit and your outing. The pedie looks great with your heels and shaving off your beard makes the biggest difference in your total outlook. You may want to go without a beard for a while and see what happens. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

My new nickname in the club the the "high-heel guy", which is a compliment to me....drinks cost only a few dollars for me (as opposed to $8-9 for everyone else I saw), lots of positive attention, and maybe a new gig!

Way to go "high-heel guy"! Sounded like a great evening in a great outfit.

My total respect, you are a great ambassador for all heel wearing men out there.

PatentHeel :o

Scott, Great description of a great evening. Keep the beard off. It makes you look a lot friendlier and if you have to lose a few more pounds, well, that's a good thing! Great outfit. Tell us how your ex-wife and ex-gf reacted. GWL

Thanks everyone! gwl1, My ex GF wasn't surprised, she knew when we lived together before I met my ex-wife. Matter of fact, she told me she still had my 7" Pleasers (with 2" plat) at her house...:o Ex wife actually thought it "funny" at first, but saw how much fun I was having, and remarked that she's never seen me enjoy myself this much...nor as confident as I was! But, she wasn't feeling great by a bit after midnight, so they left soon after. Too bad, that was when the most fun happened..LOL I've talked to the ex wife since (to go see my son), and she said both want to try it again in a few weeks!

Hey Scot Since you were at a club dancing Salsa and Merengue, I will like to know how the Latin people acted or treated you. As you can see from my name I too am Latin and will like to go out dancing but am scared due to how latin people are. If you can reply I will appreciate it. Oh, by the way, amazing night and I wish I could've been in your shoes....:o LD

Latin, Well, around our area there's lots of Peurto Rican folks, and the ladies actually loved it! Most of the guys there didn't mind either way, but then again there were a lot more Spanish girls there than guys. If ever you're in my area, let me know. I know the spots..LOL

Hey Scotty, Buddy, Glad to hear you had a great night!!! I also had a great night as Kelly and I had a BBQ and I cooked up all kinds of Great Stuff!!! needless to say The "Unveiling" was a Great success!!! We both wore matching "Crocs" "Athens" flip flops and had a great time!!! Needless to say that everyone was impressed with the food and the spread that we put on, so, I guess that I have been Accepted!!!

You Ouhgt to know by now that I'm an animal again and I'm trying to re-live some of my youth!!! But, I'm really happy for you and I really hope that you "GET LUCKY" real soon as we real "Gentilemen" "Charm the pants off of our ladies" If you know what I mean!!! I just Bought my girlfriend, Me, and her daughter matching "Fit-Flops" and I await their arrival!!! Next weekend her and her daughter are coming here to visit and on saturday we are headed for the Empire State Plaza to play tourist Capital tour, Observation deck of the Corning tower, The state Museum, And The "Music Fest"!!!

Albany's a nice city. Especially at quitting time when all of those cute govt. girls are on their way home at the end of the day. :o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Heels....and a fedora! HA! Outrageous! You certainly do have a unique fashion sense there, Scott! Brilliant! Oh, yeah, I enjoyed reading about your adventure as well. More power to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!