Tell Me Lies

Ok, now that particular skeleton is out of my closet, Yes I do know some zombies personally, but I try to keep my association with them at a distance. Who in their right mind want to be called a friend to a politician????

life is short, heels are high, live it up!

Ok, now that particular skeleton is out of my closet, Yes I do know some zombies personally, but I try to keep my association with them at a distance. Who in their right mind want to be called a friend to a politician????

You are a brilliant man! And that is no lie!:silly:

You're just saying that JohnCinheels.

You're really lying in a hammock wearing sneakers and sipping a sherry!

FreshinHeels is just hoping JohnCinheels is in a hammock and sipping sherry. FreshinHeels is a distributor for both sherry and hammocks.:smile:

JohnCinheels----FreshinHeels The two (2) of you should do what I did. I made a hammock out of my old hose and nylons. I put my name in as a write in canidate (Politician). I racked out, and I drink Mai-Tais out of a pair of 6" stiletto high heels and let the easy money roll in. Mike

Spikesmike created, sells, and distributes world-wide crystal champagne glasses in the shape of a 6" stiletto high heels. He already has a backlog of orders and his factories are working round the clock.:smile:

Roniheels is right. If only I could get my workers to quit having high heel meets and high heel partys, I could get some orders filled. The solution is to hire Roniheels as forman. Bring in his whips, high heels and chains and whip these guys into shape. Mike

Roniheels is right. If only I could get my workers to quit having high heel meets and high heel partys, I could get some orders filled. The solution is to hire Roniheels as forman. Bring in his whips, high heels and chains and whip these guys into shape.

Mike

I'm ready, Boss! You just tell me when and where!!:smile:

I'm still amazed roniheels was able to find me a pair of boots identical to the ones in his avatar for under $50. They were definitely worth a cheeseburger to me!

You drive a hard bargain, my friend. But the cheeseburger was fantastic!:smile:

Roniheels, I'm glad you enjoyed the cheeseburger. I plan on opening my own burger restaurant and having the waitstaff in black leather 5" heeled thigh boots

If you let me in as an investor in your new eating establishment, I will provide the black leather thighboots with 5" stiletto high heels to all of your waitstaff. Think about it, please!:smile:

Roniheels has recently decided to reveal to the world his collection of used chewing gum stuck to the soles of shoes, which is the largest collection of this type anywhere!

My exhibit will be on display in the east wing of JohnCinheel's mansion.:smile:

• 2 weeks later...