What Pair Should I Get

Simcity3

Vote For The Pair You Think  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Vote For The Pair You Think

• Black With Strap
    • Red With Strap
    • Black Without Strap

Hello guys. I voted for the black shoes with ankle straps. They look very cheap and a bit extreme otherwise close to my own taste. I'm actually wearing something not entirely unrelated as I write. Now I'm going to risk further controversy by posting a thread in the guys section once I've figured out how to word it. :santa_hat::w00t2:

The toes on the black patent and red patent pairs with the ankle strap are to pointed for me. I really like the black pumps without the ankle strap.:santa_hat:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Would black go with more of your clothes, or fewer, than red? I could wear black with just about every piece of clothing I own. Red, I could only wear with jeans.

Straps are useful, especially if the shoes are a tad loose around the heel. (Can happen when you wear hosery, or your toes 'acclimatize' to their new shape.) Breaking the line of your leg-to-foot can affect how long your legs look too. (Unbroken vs broken line.)

If it were me, I'd go for black with strap. I wear trousers/jeans exclusively so colour is most important. Red WILL get you noticed though. That said, any of the 3 pairs shown will get you noticed wherever you walk. :santa_hat:

well all 3 are nice, would be a very difficult choice if I were in you shoes:w00t2: however, chose the red with straps, that what I would pick right now, tomorrow could be different!! good luck, and let us know what you chose!!;)

I voted that you should get the black with strap. I'll tell you my reasons. 1) I think heels are at their sexiest when they're black, but just my opinion. And 2) IF you happen to find the pumps are a tiny bit loose, or they stretch a bit on you, an ankle strap will keep them from slipping off the back of your heel. I ordered a pair of pumps once, and I ordered the size I'm use to wearing (us women's 10) and I found them a bit big, I had a witch of a time keeping them on my feet as I walked. And if they end up fitting perfect and you don't want the strap, I'd say a quick snip will remove them with very little to no damage to the shoe. So whatever color you decide, get the strap.