What do you think of these?

w6ish

the last pair of shoes i purchased were my replacement pair of Sherberts, two pairs, one in black, the other in white, plus a pair for the wife, in black, and she looks hot in those!

anyway, i've not made any purchases since then because i haven't seen anything i'm interested in.

but i did find these on the Maya shoes site!

Posted Image

i'm going to order these in black on faux black. i think they're going to look quite good with the right pair of jeans, tanned feet and polished nails this coming summer.

when i have them i'll post a pic.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last pair of shoes i purchased were my replacement pair of Sherberts, two pairs, one in black, the other in white, plus a pair for the wife, in black, and she looks hot in those!

anyway, i've not made any purchases since then because i haven't seen anything i'm interested in.

but i did find these on the Maya shoes site!

Posted Image

i'm going to order these in black on faux black. i think they're going to look quite good with the right pair of jeans, tanned feet and polished nails this coming summer.

when i have them i'll post a pic.

I'm not much for high plats like that but I really like those. Very cool!

real men wear heels

here are the same style shoe in darker colors, i'm thinking about going with the black ones but i like those dark brown ones too.

(maybe i should buy both pairs!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

anyway, i love that style and am getting quite good at wearing my 7.5 inch heels and quite at ease wearing them in regular guy mode with a pair of blue jeans snug at the ankles.

the more i look at that mid range brown the more i like them. i think i'll have to buy both pairs! i'll be placing my order in a couple of weeks, the last time Maya took 2 months to get my boots to my address! at Dugan Bros., i sent my order sometime around late April and didn't my 3 pairs of sherberts till late October!!! but they had them made for me over at Sunset Strip and from what they told me, Sunset Strip isn't around any longer and i got the last 3 pairs of sherberts!

here are the same style shoe in darker colors, i'm thinking about going with the black ones but i like those dark brown ones too.

(maybe i should buy both pairs!)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/whsp1234/sky-309w-ble.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/whsp1234/sky-309w-bnle.jpg

anyway, i love that style and am getting quite good at wearing my 7.5 inch heels and quite at ease wearing them in regular guy mode with a pair of blue jeans snug at the ankles.

really like them!!

those are hot!

my style!!

thought i would post a few pics of the Sherberts i ordered from Dugan Bros., a very good place, i found, to buy shoes.

this is a photo of all 3 pairs, my two pairs in black and white and the wife's in black:

Posted Image

here is a photo of hers, which she has worn a few times and definitely turned a few heads, both men and women! nice looking pair of shoes if you ask me.

Posted Image

hers are showing signs of wear:

Posted Image

mine have yet to be worn outdoors, i'm going to have to wait another 90 days before i can do that! what a downer!

mine have yet to be worn outdoors, i'm going to have to wait another 90 days before i can do that! what a downer!

Why......?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...

i placed my order last week for those 7.5 inch heels from Maya. i decided to go with the black ones, i might try the mid range brown ones after i see the black ones. now we'll have to see how long this shipping business takes! they say 3 to 4 days, so hopefully i'll have a picture for you sometime next week. now that spring is here and the sidewalks are free of snow and ice, i dusted off my black cupid boots with the 6 inch heel and 2 inch platform and went for my first outing of the year on Friday. that was very enjoyable, lots of people gaggling at my high heels! especially old ladies, their haggardly old faces all scrunched up in disgust. i don't know if you ever have this feeling, but what happens to me is i get away from wearing high heels in public and sometimes i think i might be losing interest in the fashion statement. but that first trip out on Friday confirms that i am not losing interest!

I like the platform look on others but for me...They scare the wiggy-wiggy out of me. I am afraid I would step on a pebble or something and go over with a broken ankle or somthing. SO you enjoy them and I/we will enjoy them vicariously through you Thank You for the great pics and commentary. Thrill PS: I like the look of the dark brown ones in you first post.

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

here are my new shoes from Maya! these beauties are going to get a lot of wear this coming summer! all i need is a bit of sun on my feet and my toe nails painted perfectly.

post-145-133522856107_thumb.jpg

post-145-133522856145_thumb.jpg

absolutely! i have a couple of pairs i save specifically for street heeling. slim fit and snug on the ankle, never covering any of the heel! then of course i have a few pairs that are so tight they leave nothing to the imagination but i save those ones for special high heeled adventures. more of those to come too!

Couple questions: 1) Where did you order them? 2) Did you have to order a size or half size larger then normal? 3) What size are they? I ordred 5 pairs from Exotic High Heels. Ordered all 5 pairs 1 size larger then normal (size 10 US). They all fit very well. Pleaser seems to be a very good shoe so far. Thanks. Have fun with those and keep the pics com'in!!

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

i ordered them from Maya Shoes, excellent service. i wear women's size 12. my foot is slim so it fits the size 12 like it were made to order! perfect every time. Pleaser and my personal fave, Sunset Strip are the two brands i wear.

• 2 weeks later...

i went out last night with the wife and i wore my 7.5 inch spike heel boots i bought from Maya. we were going to an event with a dress code, we both went in black. we got to the venue only to find it was sold out! so we thought okay, where are we going now? we ended up a swanky bar downtown, had a few drinks, then went to a late night diner around midnight. a lot of folks saw my great big high heels and it was funny watching them! two ladies at the bar were talking, but as soon as they saw us, they were quiet! kind of funny actually. as we were walking home, i said i'm out of practice! i stopped at on a street corner, several blocks from our house and unlaced my boots and carried them home, walking barefoot on the frosty sidewalks. terrible! we both agreed it was time to get some serious heel wearing back into the daily wardrobe and agenda.

I admire you greatly for being able to spend any length of time walking in 7 1/2" spike heeled boots. I have been out in public in 6" high heels. I definitely don't last as long as when I'm wearing my 5" high heels. I can wear those all day.:roll:

its a beautiful day and i have the afternoon off so i'm going to take my brand new Sherberts (6 inch semi thick heel with 2 inch platform in black) for their first outing on the streets! i don't have the guts today to wear my new 7 inch heels from Maya so i'll leave those ones for another day and start with the Sherberts. not the white ones either as my feet haven't been tanned, but my toenails are painted up nicely with cover girl's number 68, cabernet and i'm ready to get my high heel sandal wearing season underway. i'll let you know how it goes.

here are my new shoes from Maya! these beauties are going to get a lot of wear this coming summer! all i need is a bit of sun on my feet and my toe nails painted perfectly.

Those are really nice. and by the way, I bought a pair of platforms (1.5" platforms with a 6.5" high heel) today.

Have fun with your new shoes. I will have fun wearing mine.:roll:

my outing last week went pretty well, so i went a few more times this week and had fun with it, my only complaint is the butterflies before i go.

and of course it would be nice if folks would just accept you for who you are instead of who and what they are.

i took a photo of my shoes before i left, when they were in that pristine, never been worn look, and then another when i came home.

so here they are:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i took a photo of my shoes before i left, when they were in that pristine, never been worn look, and then another when i came home.

Hell, what did you do? You tested a nuclear missile? Built a six-story building? After a few days my heels only show the slightest damage.