What do you think of these?

w6ish

Super sexy indeed. I could see myself taking some pictures of her as well :thumbsup:

here are a couple of photos taken on Friday night when the wife and i visited the local art gallery. she's wearing her Sherbert sandals i bought from Dugan Brothers. she's a hot looking lady to begin with but when she's wearing the highest heels in the whole city she really turns heads! i saw a woman using a digital camera to sneak a photo of her shoes!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/whsp1234/thegals030.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/whsp1234/thegals031.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks! like i said, she is one beautiful woman who really stands out in the crowd, but when she wears her 6 inch heels, she really steals the show! i'll never forget seeing that woman with the digital camera zooming in on her shoes! i mean what is she going to do with that footage? who is she going to show it to? my thing has always been to wear heels that are higher than 5 inches. you see some gals walking around with 4 inch heels every now and again, rarely you see a gal with 5 inch heels, and there is only one, at least in this city, that regularly wears 6 inch heels and higher, and that's my old lady! i've seen a few girls in the 8 years i've been in this city wearing 6 inch heels on the street, but that might be 5 girls. i am awfully happy my wife is open minded and will wear the super high heels i buy for her and of course that she doesn't mind one bit, and in fact encourages me to wear mine as often as i can.

• 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

the wife walked to and from the restaurant in her sexy Sherberts and this outfit the other night. real eye candy!

nice walk too, about 10 blocks down the street!

• 1 month later...

i don't remember if i've shared these ones before but here is my wife in of all places, the National Gallery of Canada!!! wearing her 6 inch heel sherberts i bought from Dugan Bros.

when you walk around those enormous rooms in regular footwear, the echos are gigantic. but when you walk around there in 6 inch heels the sound is completely and totally super high heels in a canyon! i mean everyone stops and looks!

she was getting more attention than the artwork!

Posted Image

hope you like the photo!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks! she is a great lady. as for me: i wore my 6 inch heel Cupid boots yesterday and stopped to view some art in a large store front window. i looked the art work over but also noticed all the people walking behind me, i could see them in the window reflection and was amazed at how many of them gawked at my 6 inch heels which were totally exposed! i watched a guy ride by on a motorcycle and thought if that idiot doesn't pay attention to where he's going he's going to get himself killed. or worse. i'm always entertained by how many folks out there who can't believe a man can wear high heels, and especially really high heels, in plain view, in public! i think i'm doing a good service for us male high heel wearers.

• 4 weeks later...

thought i would post a few pics of my boots! i've been getting a lot wear from them this autumn! those 6 inch heels are my trusty "Cupid Boots", purchased from Forplay Shoes. the 7.5 inch heels i bought from Maya Shoes.

Posted Image

Posted Image