What do you think of these?

w6ish

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was from a simple 3 hour outing on the streets. but that was a couple of weeks ago. i've worn them several times since then and they are getting worked in nicely. i've had some fun adventures with them already and look forward to many more. i'm so glad i could get a replacement pair of sherberts. i want to post a picture of my wife's 5 inch heels that she's been wearing for the past 4 weeks. so stay tuned for those. message to Jay: join my msn space, look forward to seeing you there.

i'm going out tonight and i'm going to wear my brand new shoes from Maya! there is a club downtown i'm going to visit and i'm looking forward to a fun evening! here are my shoes from Maya, i've worn them around the house but never outside.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i'm going to wear them with a regular pair of jeans that are snug on the ankles and black t shirt. (painted toe nails of course!)

those are some wild and crazy shoes in your ava Prutske255! are those yours? if so, where did you get them and how high are those heels and platforms? i have to admit, my limit is 7.5 inches on the heel, with a platform of course.

Hello ; Those are indeed my platform boots . I won them on Ebay for 50 € .Those have 22 cm (8.6 in ) platform and a 30 cm (11.8 in ) heel . Those are not new (second hand ) . There is no label inside .real leather , no patent . I'm waiting for a second pair to arrive soon , those are drag queen boots in black

do you ever wear those monster high heels on the street? i can't imagine going out in anything higher than 7.5 inches, i've had a few embarrassiing wipe outs in the past few years, all of them on the sauce, and i've learned extreme high heels and booze does not mix!!! hope to hear from you soon.

I do'nt walk on the street is those high heeled boots . I will go out in them on a halloween party or perhaps with carnaval , or some other special occasion . I dare to go out in them . Prutske255

here are a couple of photos taken on Friday night when the wife and i visited the local art gallery. she's wearing her Sherbert sandals i bought from Dugan Brothers. she's a hot looking lady to begin with but when she's wearing the highest heels in the whole city she really turns heads! i saw a woman using a digital camera to sneak a photo of her shoes!

Posted Image

Posted Image

here are a couple of photos taken on Friday night when the wife and i visited the local art gallery. she's wearing her Sherbert sandals i bought from Dugan Brothers. she's a hot looking lady to begin with but when she's wearing the highest heels in the whole city she really turns heads! i saw a woman using a digital camera to sneak a photo of her shoes!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice indeed! What were you wearing?

real men wear heels

i was in regular guy mode with some very boring footwear...

not standing out at all in the crowd.

i did go out for lunch on Tuesday with her and i wore my Sherberts and had fun watching the ladies stare at them. a young lady came over and said: i love your shoes, they're very classy...

that was very nice of her. its fun to watch all the different reactions. we walked quite a ways to get to the diner as its popular and the parking out front is limited. so i walked a block to get there. next to the diner is a bookstore and we went in there for look around.

whenever i'm wearing my high heels, if i see something squishy lying on the ground i'll step on it. on Tuesday i didn't see anything but when i got home and took my shoes off, i found this stuck to the bottom!

an inadvertent squish! i wonder who was watching!

Posted Image

Posted Image

those styles are too conservative for me. and those heels are too low for me. my heels have to be 6 inches at least, no lower, or i won't bother with them.

• 2 weeks later...

i wore these beauties last week on an extended outing and enjoyed myself. then yesterday a friend of mine saw them here at the house and she looked them over and in particular at the bottoms and asked: where have you been in these?

Posted Image

Some really fab pics in this thread, and it's great to hear about your endeavours. I'd love to try and wear these outside someday. All bought on eBay from SQ! :thumbsup:

post-10337-133522859027_thumb.jpg

post-10337-133522859029_thumb.jpg

post-10337-13352285903_thumb.jpg

sab: most of the time i get all the looks, you know from total surprise to total disgust, sometimes i hear laughing and see finger pointing, and other times a lady will come up and say something fantastic like: i really love your shoes. which of course completely defeats all the negative garbage i might see and hear. i don't pay attention to the garbage, i mean i don't take it personally. i use to and it made going out in public wearing heels, and i mean really high heels, 6 inches or more, a spooky adventure but now i'm having a lot of fun with my new attitude. las: love those black ones with the 7.5 inch heels. i have 2 pairs of those in white and 2 pairs in black! all of them from Sunset Strip brand. my favourites are the white ones because they look like they are glowing on my tanned feet!

canadianbeaver17, if you had a female friend come over to your house to borrow a pair of your shoes to wear to a wedding, she must think you've got great taste in shoes. :smile::thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Some really fab pics in this thread, and it's great to hear about your endeavours.

I'd love to try and wear these outside someday.

All bought on eBay from SQ! :thumbsup:

las

Those are some awsome looking shoes and boots. Let us know if you wear them publicly some day and how that experience goes. Right now I am wearing a pair of Femme Fetiche black patent leather pumps with a 1.5" platform and a 6.5" high stiletto heel. Those are the only platform heels I have now. Thanks for sharing the pictures and your thoughts.

cb17: a lot of ladies that come over to the house have seen my wild high heels lying around the living room or upstairs but because i wear women's size 12 very few of them can fit them. one girl visited us once and we were going out to a fetish show in town and we were all dressed up, a party of 4. i brought down 3 pairs of white 7.5 inch heels and said okay which ones should i wear? the girl i'd not met before grabbed my favourite ones, the same ones in my avatar, put them over her black tights and said i love these! she was a size 10. she was absolutely thrilled to see those 7.5 inch heels on her feet and she walked out the door with them on! she'd never worn heels that high but she was doing pretty well in them. i also noticed a lot of women were watching her that night. i wore a different pair of white 7.5's and later that night fell off them! how embarrassing! anyway. we got back to my place, the four of us, and she was reluctant to take them off and give them back. so i told her later i would order her a pair in white in size 10 but my wife saw them when they were delivered and said she wanted them! so now my wife has them and the poor girl who loved them, i don't know if she ever got her pair... a wild and true story!

• 2 weeks later...

i went out on wednesday evening to a lecture and wore my cupid boots with all 6 inches of the heel showing. i got all the usual stares but one lady in her 60's stopped me and told me she admired my boots and how well i could walk in them! i told i had years of practice! which sounds weird when you're talking to someone with so many more years than yourself. on my way home i stopped at the liquor store to buy a small bottle of red vin and the gal working the check out certainly like the look of my footwear even though she didn't say anything. wearing high heels in public is so much fun when it feels totally normal.

wearing high heels in public is so much fun when it feels totally normal.

Amen brother. The more I wear high heels in public and the more places I go, the more fun and exciting it is. And it is people like you and all of the other members who heel in public that inspire me to continue and go to more place in high heels.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Amen brother. The more I wear high heels in public and the more places I go, the more fun and exciting it is. And it is people like you and all of the other members who heel in public that inspire me to continue and go to more place in high heels.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Well said.