Anyone wears open shoes?

stellah

As far as I know most of the guys in this board like to wear boots or shoes that cover the whole foot. I wonder are there any who like to show their feet to public and wear really open shoes?

E.g.:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Probably this need taking good care of your feet and toenails... :smile:

HH forever!

As far as I know most of the guys in this board like to wear boots or shoes that cover the whole foot. I wonder are there any who like to show their feet to public and wear really open shoes?

Nope, I'm a boot-only guy.

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Same here, closed toe boots out side. :smile: But that don't stop me from having a pair of these!!! :grin:

Posted Image

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I'm a boot-only guy too, although I also have a pair of really high fetish heels. I might buy a pair of ankle strap courts for a change, but I don't really see myself wearing them out anywhere. But for fun around the house, or the photoshoot, I just might!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

i mostly wear boots, but i occasionaly wear a mary jane or a closed toe pump, but to work only boots GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

ole !!

are they 6 inch ??

Yep 6" :grin: But on a size 12 US shoe they are 7" high. :smile:

See........Posted Image

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I live in Southern California and wear open toe sandals all year. I have some great platform styles from Payless and other local stores. In order to wear open toe heels, it is important to have great looking toes and therefore I get pedicures every two weeks and always have my toenails painted a bright red or a cherry red. My toes and toenails are very nicely shaped and it is not possible to tell the difference between my toes and a pretty girls toes. I get many compliments from women on my heels and pedicures. Many women tell me that they wish that their feet were as pretty as my feet. It believe that if you are going to wear open toe heels it is extremely important to have well pedicured feet and colored toenail polish. If you have uncared-for feet and wear sandals, it will not properly promote the concept of men in heels. I believe that Firefox once said that overweight people should not wear heels. This is the same type of thing. I believe that you should only wear sandals if you have pretty painted toes like a girl. I believe that women should also not wear open toe shoes if they have uncared-for feet. Warning: Getting pedicures in a nail salon is very relaxing and very addicitve. It is also fun to look down and see ten red toenails poking out of heeled sandals. Jamie :smile: Wearing Payless Platform Sandals with a 4 inch heel and red nail polish on my toes.

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

I live in Southern California and wear open toe sandals all year. I have some great platform styles from Payless and other local stores. In order to wear open toe heels, it is important to have great looking toes and therefore I get pedicures every two weeks and always have my toenails painted a bright red or a cherry red. My toes and toenails are very nicely shaped and it is not possible to tell the difference between my toes and a pretty girls toes. I get many compliments from women on my heels and pedicures. Many women tell me that they wish that their feet were as pretty as my feet. It believe that if you are going to wear open toe heels it is extremely important to have well pedicured feet and colored toenail polish. If you have uncared-for feet and wear sandals, it will not properly promote the concept of men in heels. I believe that Firefox once said that overweight people should not wear heels. This is the same type of thing. I believe that you should only wear sandals if you have pretty painted toes like a girl. I believe that women should also not wear open toe shoes if they have uncared-for feet. Warning: Getting pedicures in a nail salon is very relaxing and very addicitve. It is also fun to look down and see ten red toenails poking out of heeled sandals. Jamie :smile: Wearing Payless Platform Sandals with a 4 inch heel and red nail polish on my toes.

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

Personally I would only ever wear boots outdoors in male mode but I do like to wear high strappy sandals to tranny functions with thunder blue or bronze polish.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 months later...

Sorry, but my shoe of choice are pumps. I'm inclined to think I couldn't pull off wearing sandals, so I don't even try. But hey, as long as you enjoy them, that's the important thing! :-D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have several pairs of sandals, platform (superchunky), strappy 5,5", and 4" cork wedgies which I use during the non-arctical season here in Sweden. My wife sometimes pillages my nail polish supplies when she looks for something for the occasion (I have about 200 still usable flasks(bottles?)) in my current stock. TallSwede

I have found that the REALLY COOL looking shoes aren't available beyond size 11; open-toe styles allow one who is really a 12.5 to wear a size 11 comfortably, and the toes actually don't extend beyond the shoe. An open heel, on the other hand, doesn't help much in this regard. That said, I haven't bought a pair of open toed shoes, other than toe loop sandals, for about 6 years--my last was a pair of 5" mules from PayLess with a 1" platform--until the last gave out, they were the most comfortable shoes OR boots I have ever owned. :lol: At one point, in order to wear them in public, under VERY long pants (ala hiluc), I bought some "leather-vinyl" at afabric store, cut and shaped it, separated the top sole from the platform, and glued it in place over both toes so it looked like kind of a fancy "toe cap". It worked, as no one ever noticed, even in daylight. 'Course I couldn't do any sitting (which would then reveal their "muley" nature), but that was a minor problem at best. :(

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Hi all my friend, who has allowed me to post these, loves open sandals and painted toe nails and I have to say has really beautiful feet and nails..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Last year the BW and I were shopping in a department store in the cosmetics section where she was buying. She asked me whether I liked any of the nail polish colors. I selected a bright, metallic color called Tibet from Christian Dior. She said it was much too gaudy and put it back, then bought something paler from Estee Lauder. I took the Dior and got it anyway. When we got home, she found the Dior and it went into her purse. She wore it from then on and I never saw the bottle again! Not too gaudy if I liked it! Now I have Punch Chrome from Revlon, which the salon really likes.

-Better try to appreciate your situation... :( -I am the one checking out all the new fashion colo(u)rs when shopping around for this and that. At least *I* have the last word about who should try to use the last STICKY drops of paint in the hope of a decent paint job... :lol: TallSwede

Hi, I have a pair of open platforms that I really like. Most of the time I'm in pumps. They are still my favorite. I haven't any color on my toes yet. But have tried finger nail polish. I could see my way to trying some nice 4 in wedges!! :lol: Cheers, Lee

• 1 month later...

All I have ever worn are sandals. Started with flats as a teenager, tried a pair of heels about 3-4 years ago and loved them!! I like the "barefoot" feeling you get from sandals, plus they are comfortable in warm weather! I might someday try boots, but for now I am a sandal guy. Even wear them in public!! Love to see peoples reactions! Adios.... SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I mostly wear boots or closed shoes of some sort. If I had some Mary Janes or courts/pumps of an appropriate style, then I would wear them outside no probs. If I had some sandals or anything completely open like that, they would be for indoor use only I would imagine.

i mostly wear boots, but i occasionaly wear a mary jane or a closed toe pump, but to work only boots

GJ

Have you got photos of your Mary Janes and/or pumps, GJ? I'd quite like to see them!

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

• 3 months later...

I have several pairs of open toe heels that I like to wear. I always keeps my toes painted which I think is important. My wife and I have to attend black tie affairs because of her job and I always wear a pair of open toe shoes with a 4 inch heel to these. Most times, I wear a black tuxedo but on accassion I have worn a black skirt with a tuxedo ahirt and coat. I wear mostly pumps to my everyday job at a law firm because of the professional dress code.

I have a gorgeous pair of baby pink ankle-strap sandals with five inch metal stiletto heels. They look fantastic with light blue jeans and I would love to wear them outside as they are a very sexy pair of shoes but there is no way I would have the confidence for it!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Posted Image

These are my only current pair of open toed heels. I've got another pair of platforms on back order. I wouldn't wear them outside as of yet but you never know :wink:

I wish I was a size 10

The only kind of shoes I wear are open toed. But I'm one that doesn't like toenail polish. I like natural looking toenails. I believe that open toed shoes are the sexiest shoes there are. My favorite ones are a pair of black patent strappy platforms with a 6 inch heel. I love walking around in them during the middle of the night outside, when nobody is awake. I do also have a pair of 7 inch open toed sandals with no platform, but I only wear them in bed. I just wish that men could be free to wear women's high heels in public without fear.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!