Summer = Sandals ???

SF

Hi all.... Well summer is here and I do not see many posts about hh sandal wearing. Am I the only guy out here wears hh sandals in public? Even out here in Californa (near Frisco), I have yet to see another guy in heels, let alone hh sandals !! What's going on?? I have been wearing girls shoes all my life and been wearing heels in public for about the past 12 years. Really no problem at all for those who may be hesitant to go in public. Just curious, where are all the hh sandal wearers??? Again, love this site.... SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

hi there, i normally wear sandals, yet no publicly, on one hand i've recently come out as a cd, and the second one, maybe you have read it somewhere else, i'm married and though my wife knows about it and support it, she still isn't for the idea of going out wiht me using heels. my hope is that one day, not very far away i'll be able to walk freely everyday in heels.

well, I've just ordered a pair of sandals for summer but because I need to walk in them down the street (I think that these will be easy & wont fall off) they are not high heeled (I would fall down on my ass for sure on the hills where I live) but @ least I'm going in the right direction for the season on a daily basis. they are called "GLADE" black of ofcourse) by MERRILL. if someone in here could tell me how to get a pic of them on here I would love it, since I do have a clue how post pics on this board, thanks guys!

I wear platform thong sandals all of the time here is Southern California. My toenails are always polished in a French Pedicure or hooker red. I get a lot of compliments from women on my sandals and polished toenails. Jamie

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

Guys, I forgot to add that if you are going to wear open-toe heels, don't forget to get a professional pedicure and wear colored nail polish on your toes and make sure that you don't have any hair on your feet or legs. Notice that girls that wear open-toe heels almost always have painted toenails.

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

well, I've just ordered a pair of sandals for summer (...) . they are called "GLADE" black of ofcourse) by MERRILL. if someone in here could tell me how to get a pic of them on here I would love it, since I do have a clue how post pics on this board, thanks guys!

If I am not mistaken, this is what you mean:

Posted Image

Hi guys; This is my first post, but been following this board for a while. I really enjoy reading about everyone's experiences with highheels and other nontraditional clothing. It is too bad we don't see more guys on the street with cute sandles. I live in Calif too, not far from SF I bet. I too have never seen another guy wearing heels or sandles. Well SF, maybe we need to start the trend ourselves. Have fun; Tony

well, I've just ordered a pair of sandals for summer but because I need to walk in them down the street (I think that these will be easy & wont fall off) they are not high heeled (I would fall down on my ass for sure on the hills where I live) but @ least I'm going in the right direction for the season on a daily basis. they are called "GLADE" black of ofcourse) by MERRILL. if someone in here could tell me how to get a pic of them on here I would love it, since I do have a clue how post pics on this board, thanks guys!

Merrel shoes are greet.. i hope you don´t have a to wide foot, the can be a littel nawoe..

if you like here are thoes i have from them

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/Off/MerrelBlack.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/Off/MerrelRed.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/Off/MerrelSandals.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/Off/MerrelMaryJane.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/Off/MerrelSlipIn.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/Off/MerrelBoot.jpg

A´nd 1 ind red and 1 ind black come home to me ind 2 days (",)

http://www.merrellboot.com/Shop/Detail.aspx?NavID=FT-TW-LAS&PID=9759

and this to black

http://www.merrellboot.com/Shop/Detail.aspx?NavID=FT-TW-MOC&PID=9737

Just wonderful shoes!

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/

I like sandals too, though I haven't quite gotten up the nerve to wear them outside. I always liked the variety of sandals that women have available and hated that guys have rather boring looking sandals. Besides, I have narrow feet, and women's sandals fit me so much better. Ditto on keeping a nice pedicure though, I've seen guys with nasty looking nails and I at least try to keep mine neatly trimmed if I'm going to wear sandals. I have worn flat women's sandals with a toe ring and clear nail polish in public, and my wife agrees that they look nice.

i wear my high heel sandals throughout the summer and have been doing so for several years. i use to wear my white high heels after i was tanned but i find that takes a lot of nerve and some days i don't have it! i bought a pair of black 6 inch heels from pierre silber, sunset strip brand, model named Sherbert, and i got a lot of wear from those! not only were they easy to walk in, the black shoes draw a lot less attention than the white ones of course. and if you have butterflies... had to order a back up pair of sherberts and i'm waiting for those. i totally agree with a pedicure. my wife always does my nails, trimmings and painting, and i keep whatever hair on my toes shaved clean. and of course as i said earlier, i keep myself well tanned over the summer, i find it more pleasing to the eye to see those legs and feet tanned. especially when i get the nerve up to wear the white high heels.

Hi SF, I don't live in San Francisco (am on the other coast) but wear heels (boots and sandals) on every trip to SF. It is such an accommodating and tolerant city. I am curious what styles you wear ? i always have to stop myself from wearing HH stillettos that look more like evening wear, and remind myself that most women don't wear those either strolling through the city

Now that the weather here in NW Pennsylvania is warm it is time for the sandals! I wear some sort of wedge sandal or platform thong whenever I can. This summer may be a downer though because I broke a toe over the weekend. I'm not sure that I will be able to wear all the styles that I usually do. Guaranteed I'll wear whatever I can though!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

After yesterday's adventure sporting my french pedicure with sandals, I thought I would brave it to the store to buy some 3 inch sandals. At first I had a rough time walking, but wore them indoors for a couple of hours. I just came in from a stroll outside. The evening outdoor lighting reflected off of my manicure during the stroll around the outside of the hotel.

• 3 weeks later...

I was out walking in the neighborhood this evening (well before dark) and I was wearing a short sleeved knit shirt, brown denim shorts, and black strapless sandals with a 3½” stiletto heel and black socks. Its a little warm for boots. The shoes did get a bit of notice. As one car drove by I heard a neighborhood rousing “What The F---“. When I saw the car go by I understood where he was coming from because there was a huge “Who Dey” sign on the back of the car which identified him as one of the folks in the stadium that embarrass Cincinnati when the Bengals (football team) are on national TV (and I don’t mean the players). A few minutes later I did notice several other drivers heads turn. I was wearing the sandals with shorts but they must have been a lot more noticeable than I thought. I don’t get that kind of reaction when I’m wearing thigh boots with stilettos.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Yeah, black socks and black sandals. I thought someone might mention that. I did it that way to reduce the contrast of the black sandals on white feet. I guess it didn't work as well as I had hoped. I have a pair with a wood sole and white leather top that I'll try barefooted.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.