Heels well received by GF!

chris100575

Hi As some of you might have noticed I've mentioned my girlfriend a couple of times in the last few weeks. We made the move from casually dating to being a couple three weeks ago, and while it's early days yet, things are going great. We met online, and I'd decided to tell her about my heels within the first couple of times we met IRL. As it turned out, I told her on day one. She'd mentioned shoes a few times in fairly general terms, and I said that I really liked New Rock boots. Anyway, I was feeling really comfortable with her, reminded her of when I'd said that I liked New Rocks, and told her I had "the high and spiky" ones too. Her response was "Ok?" I told her that I don't cross dress, and that wearing heels isn't a fetish, I just really like them and didn't see why I shouldn't wear them. She said that was fine, and was suprised that I'd been worried about telling her. As she lives quite a way from me, this was the first weekend that she'd been to my house, and although I'd mentioned my heels a couple of times since she hadn't actually seen me in them. I have five pairs of Malicias, and they're all in the original boxes stacked in the corner of my bedroom. I brought her a cup of tea in bed, and as there's no bedside table on her side, put it on top of the boxes. I mentioned the boxes, and she asked when I was going to show them to her. I did, and she really liked them! She was quite enthusiastic about how nice she thought the boots were, even saying that she wanted a pair herself, so I mentioned that I had a few pairs of ordinary stiletto boots too. She said that she didn't care, and wasn't bothered in the least. As we were getting ready to go out, she said that she'd really like to see me in a pair of my boots, and I offered to put some on for her when we got home. I didn't think anything else of it really, but when we got back it was late evening so we decided to put on pyjamas and watch a DVD. As we were getting changed she reminded me that she wanted to see my in my heels, and said that she wanted to see a pair of my stiletto boots. I brought in a pair and was quite nervous about wearing them in front of her, but she encouraged me to put them on and when I did she said she really liked them on me! So much so, that she wanted me to keep them on for the rest of the evening. We spent last night cuddled up on the sofa with me wearing my black suede knee high stiletto boots with shorts. She couldn't understand why my ex had such a problem with me wearing heels, and said she was looking forward to going out in Manchester with me wearing my Malicias. (I'd already explained that my stilettos were for indoor wear) She even insisted that I kept the suede boots on when we went to bed! ;) So basically I could not have wished for a better response. I'm going to tread carefully so as not to overwhelm her by wanting to wear them all the time, but knowing that I can continue going out in my Malicias and wearing stilettos at home when I feel like it is the most amazing feeling. Sorry for the long post, but this is a huge thing for me and I wanted to share it. Chris

Hi

As some of you might have noticed I've mentioned my girlfriend a couple of times in the last few weeks. We made the move from casually dating to being a couple three weeks ago, and while it's early days yet, things are going great.

We met online, and I'd decided to tell her about my heels within the first couple of times we met IRL. As it turned out, I told her on day one. She'd mentioned shoes a few times in fairly general terms, and I said that I really liked New Rock boots. Anyway, I was feeling really comfortable with her, reminded her of when I'd said that I liked New Rocks, and told her I had "the high and spiky" ones too. Her response was "Ok?" I told her that I don't cross dress, and that wearing heels isn't a fetish, I just really like them and didn't see why I shouldn't wear them. She said that was fine, and was suprised that I'd been worried about telling her.

As she lives quite a way from me, this was the first weekend that she'd been to my house, and although I'd mentioned my heels a couple of times since she hadn't actually seen me in them. I have five pairs of Malicias, and they're all in the original boxes stacked in the corner of my bedroom. I brought her a cup of tea in bed, and as there's no bedside table on her side, put it on top of the boxes. I mentioned the boxes, and she asked when I was going to show them to her. I did, and she really liked them! She was quite enthusiastic about how nice she thought the boots were, even saying that she wanted a pair herself, so I mentioned that I had a few pairs of ordinary stiletto boots too. She said that she didn't care, and wasn't bothered in the least.

As we were getting ready to go out, she said that she'd really like to see me in a pair of my boots, and I offered to put some on for her when we got home. I didn't think anything else of it really, but when we got back it was late evening so we decided to put on pyjamas and watch a DVD. As we were getting changed she reminded me that she wanted to see my in my heels, and said that she wanted to see a pair of my stiletto boots. I brought in a pair and was quite nervous about wearing them in front of her, but she encouraged me to put them on and when I did she said she really liked them on me! So much so, that she wanted me to keep them on for the rest of the evening. We spent last night cuddled up on the sofa with me wearing my black suede knee high stiletto boots with shorts. She couldn't understand why my ex had such a problem with me wearing heels, and said she was looking forward to going out in Manchester with me wearing my Malicias. (I'd already explained that my stilettos were for indoor wear)

She even insisted that I kept the suede boots on when we went to bed! :o

So basically I could not have wished for a better response. I'm going to tread carefully so as not to overwhelm her by wanting to wear them all the time, but knowing that I can continue going out in my Malicias and wearing stilettos at home when I feel like it is the most amazing feeling.

Sorry for the long post, but this is a huge thing for me and I wanted to share it.

Chris

Hi Chris, the longest posts are always the best ;) What a luck for you to have found a girl sharing or at least accepting your passion!

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi Fog She is indeed! Considering the discussions we've had about the importance of honesty in a relationship, I have no reason to believe that her reaction is anything other than genuine. Thanks Micha. I think the cementing point will be when we go out with me wearing heels and she sees that people either don't react at all, or are positive. Chris

Congratulations. Hope that as you two progress in your relationship, you find the compatability, communication, and committment that cements your relationship to fit whatever mutual goals you two may have in common.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

chris100575....you have found something in life few of us have ever been able to do more than dream about - find the perfect soul-mate who accepts and cherishes you as the WHOLE PERSON rather than just the surface. Congrats on finding the perfect mate! Yeah!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

That is so cool Chris. I know the feeling. I met my present GF on line and told her about my shoes right away. I found out very soon that she has the same passion for foot wear as I. What a blessing to have someone in your life to enjoy and even encourage your heel wearing fun, huh.

real men wear heels

It actually happens more often than folk realise. When someone who has been married for years suddenly reveals their interest that's when the problems start, it's not so much the heels (or whatever) it's the secrecy thing. "If he hid that for so long what else is he hiding?"

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

good work. From personal experience I know what its like to have people accept your heel wearing and the great relief this brings. Enjoy it.

Well done mate, you're lucky like me. My ex couldnt get her head around it but my soulmate is totally ok. She now got some 5" heels and whereas I wore cowboy boots with 3" heels as a manner of course, I said i'd have to wear higher heels to keep up with her. She was keen on that, saying she likes me looking taller, and now wears the 5" heels all the time. Neat!! We're both the same size too, but I wont borrow hers, but it's great fun when we go shoe shopping (she loves them as much as me), deciding who's gonna have which ones....

My gf have also no problems with my heel wearing, i told the first time we met and at first she was a little confused so we have take it step by step and now she find it very sexy and wants to see me most of the time in heels ;)

Thanks for all the replies. I don't know if heels in bed will be a regular thing or not, but to be honest while I enjoyed it, my main interest is just in her accepting the fact that I like to wear them, which she seems to have done. She actually hasn't got that many pairs of shoes that I've seen, although she has a very sexy pair of red patent courts with round toes and a MJ strap that have four inch stiletto heels and a small platform. They're a darkish shade of red a bit like a toffee apple, and she's a little unsteady in them because she's not worn them that often. She has also got a pair of black knee boots with a narrow three inch wedge heel and pointy toes that I like, and she is after a pair of Malicias. She knows how sexy I think the red shoes look on her, so I'm going to leave it up to her when she wears them. Now it's just a case of softly, softly. She's been amazing about my heels so far, so I don't want to go overboard with them and risk making her change her mind. Chris

Chris: I'd definatly agree with letting her control the pace of your heel wearing. Now, since you said your stilleto's are for indoor use only she may insist that when indoors you always wear them :o Also, it's not just the straight couples that have issues bringing up heel wearing to their dates. I told my b/f a couple months after we met that I have a fetish for heels (It helps that we met through fetish connections, and it's a large part of our relationship), and while he's not very fond of them, he knows wearing them makes me happy, and I respond by trying not to wear them all the time, as well as indulging in some of his kinks that I don't share. Although, on the female end the two female friends I've had both happend to wear the same size shoes as me, and either didnt care or thought it was amazing I could wear heels. One was jelous that I could walk in 5" heels without issue, while she struggled with 3"ers.... Have fun, be yourself, and enjoy getting to know her ;)

(formerly known as "JimC")