Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

This is it, 750. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I should have been here two days ago, but I was not so fired up for empty postings in a power post push for this glorious level of achievement. So here I am. It's thrilling, really, but there is much further to go! I need to double this and get to the custom rank and style! Debbie, come on! I feel bad leaving you behind! You need some power posting! :smile: Join me up here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've hit my sandal mark, and not too soon! WOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I knew I was doing something right when I started accumulating those cool shoes! _________________ "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." -Harvey Fierstein <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShockQueen on 2002-05-09 05:53 ]</font>

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I got 400. Now that's what I like in real life also, nice slingbacks on a practical heel. I could stay on this indefinitely, no need for promotion anymore.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Yes, how wonderful, only a few months and I made it. What do I have to do for an encore? Now I am afraid! Highluck and SQ! way to go! Nice to see others reaching new heights! _________________ I have to be me. No one else is going to do it! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Laurieheels on 2002-05-10 02:46 ]</font>

Harumph! Power posting has more skill and class in it than that! You have to say at least a few words in a message, even if it is totally outrageous or silly. Tsk Tsk, Terayon. But I am not worried, you will master the art of power posting one day soon. Perhaps I need to run a clinic...

SO I just fired off about six messages in ten minutes. This is number seven. I could probably do twenty if I liked. You will notice everything has some substance. They keys to power posting to reach a promotion for your shoe rank are as follows. Be silly Learn to type fast. Just respond based on what the last person in any given thread has typed. You can use what the last person said as the basis of what you write and just add a few things to be original. See? Easy stuff, and you can avoid one word posts for the sake of promotion! All of that had nothing to do with the thread, and I don't think it took more than two minutes. Not bad! Now, go ahead, power post all you like, I have given my advice to good looking power posting. I hope it works for everyone!

This should be #200.. Up to the sandels now, I hope I can get them before summer's over.. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Too true Laurie. No one word posts for us... :smile:... Ok I admit I have posted in the word association a few times. I tend to follow your line, but leave the comp switched on for the evening if I'm in. Then I do a couple of posts, go and do something else and come back for 10 minutes etc. If I've got nothing to say I don't post, but then I've always got something to say so it's not a problem. Plus I'm a fast typist which helps, even if I do make too many mistakes.

Inga, you're only 75 away, it won't take that long, even with obligations. Still, life aspects are important, and earning a new shoe rank here cannot compare. Fox, that is far too tedious, I type fast and like to post and move on. I think i will live with my dyslexic typing mistakes and leave it at that. :smile:

Well I had to do it sooner or later, but I prefer the pumps to be honest. Still it's nice to have 1000!

(They're also a bit out of scale with regard to the other styles, I'll have to fix that)

<font size=1> Posted Image

Click For Freestyle Fashions </font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-05-12 08:29 ]</font>

Congratulations FF for your 1000 posts but I wouldn't like to be in your shoes (pun intended). Don't break your ankles now, CU, Highluc

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Congrat's FF on the 1000, however, the 750 post reward looks a little better than D's 6 inch Oxfords. D's 6 inch Oxford photo probably needs a little clean up. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.