Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! It's time for a little Boot-Scottin' Boogie! A great big howdy to all y'all, Country HeelDog Quick lessons about the 'south': 1 - Barbeque ain't sump'n* you do, it's sump'n you eat. (sump'n = something) 2 - If'n I wanna talk to 1 of ya, I'll say "y'all". If'n I wanna talk to everybody, I'll say "all y'all".

I see I lost my wedges for some boots. Too pitty I couldn't combine both like I did in the real world all winter long. Up to the more elegant heels soon, I'm training everyday for it in real, so i'll be more comfy in the virtual ones on this board.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

At the time of this posting I am at 168. Whew..Almost there. Mmmmm..these wedges are not to bad. :smile: NOT!!!! Yech!! B)

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Here I am! The latest to fall victim to the "WEDGIE attack"! YOW!

Hey...at least I'm making progress here!

OK..back to work...gotta get it done soon!

Posted Image

COMING APRIL 2002!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Hi, I have just found this forum. Thank God for it: there are other with the same interests. Personnaly I love to see high heels on women, I love the noise that they make and the the way they modify a woman's walk and leg appearance. I must admit that I enjoy wearing them as much as I can. I suppose I own about a dozen pairs ranging from 2" slippers to 6" sandals. My current favorites are a pair of 4" ankle boots with blade heels from Brantano. Keep it going peeps.

400. Upgrade! New shoes! New heels! Higher! Faster! Okay, not faster, but higher! Hooray for me! (Editor's note, Laurie is very happy because these are sling backs, a personal favourite of hers) I am tired, and I am going to bed. I have nothing to say. Someone be happy for me. _________________ I have to be me. No one else is going to do it! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Laurieheels on 2002-03-30 07:10 ]</font>