Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am making roast pork, with the rind on. In English, you call the result crackling. This should occupy my time enough to hinder my posting. I expect Inga will still have the lead upon her return. What could I have to say that would fill 65 messages in two days?

Haaaaaaaaaay... :smile: Wedgies are not good for my health. The crack of my back side was getting really sore!!! B)

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Power Post. Such an interesting term. How can people do this without earning a reputation for empty postings? Even I find it a bit of a challenge and know when to back off a bit. However... Melissa and Debbie, you two can certainly write something useful in everything you post, so power post away! :smile: It will be fun, AND no one will waggle a finger over the number of new messages.

Here's a preview of what you get at 750 posts

Posted Image

Believe in your right to wear what you want

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-04-05 03:04 ]</font>

You will need some serious power posting if you are impatient. Just make sure it is quality power posting, okay? :smile: Sometimes I push the line, but when it comes to shoes, and earning new and exciting styles, the line can blur just a little bit. Can't it? I said, can't it???? Why do I hear crickets?

Well done Anagram. Sorry about the wedges. I thought we'd have most styles apart from platforms represented though, and some people like wedges. We are also thinking of having a special 3" clumpy platform shoe for Debbie as she may well have a secret platform fetish. You could say it's a love-hate relationship :smile: By the way this is post 750 for me and means I get the super spiky 5 1/2" pumps. Whoooppeee :smile: _________________ Believe in your right to wear what you want <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-04-08 21:03 ]</font>