Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

On to the kitten heels now! I don't like the style too much, although they would probably go well with shorts. A bit more wobbly, of course, than the cowboy boots, especially as they're slingbacks, so it's not all bad news.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooo hooo Debbie, now for the 4½ slingbacks, we're getting there. Also looks like Firefox is moving to the 5 inch boots, only problem is - is there a pic of these yet, it's not in FAQ. Inga :smile: _________________ Platforms are for standing on, not for walking in. <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IHeels on 2002-03-13 07:03 ]</font>

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

No Picture? Does this allow us to subbmit our own styles? And what ever happened to the comment about custom ranks? That seems to be a well kept secret. Of course, I do not read all of the categories here, so I may just be a girl without a clue in a race to solve a murder mystery.

Hay....what's this? :smile: Must get away, must type faster....help....No, get away, get away Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! B)

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

They probably look better on you than the kitten heels, Hoverfly!

Well, I've made 500, but where's my spiky boots :smile: I have made some up and sent them, but they're not on the server here yet.

If you want to see what they look like:

Posted Image

Congratulations Firefox, I can picture you in my mind walking on those down Camden road (the ones you wore that day looked rather similar).

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Francis, you said keep us off balance. You're saying this to people who wear some pretty high heels, so is keeping us off balance even possible? :smile: Maybe we should say surprised. I am only off balance if I fall asleep in my stiletto mules and then wake up in the dark and try to find my way to use the water closet.

Stiletto mules...I wish I could find some in the style I used to see back in the 80's. They had wood soles with leather uppers and closed toes (kinda like high-heeled cowboy boots, but open-backed and no leg shaft. They were the living end, and now I can't find them! *sigh*...what to do what to do...

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Hello ShockQueen I know the type of shoes that you are talking about, I call them a high heel clog. There is a place out in CA called Mr James Shoes. They told me that they could make a pair with a 1" wood platform and a 5 1/2" instep for around $150. The first pair of high heels that I ever bought for a woman were brown leather high heel clogs. I always loved that style !

Blimey - I've made it to the kitten heels! Actually, the shoes in the picture look OK, but I don't think they're really me. More 'work' here to do yet :smile:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Wedgies!!! Ugh!!! Must type faster....Must type fa…. Ummmm…Oh no...brain cramp!!!!!!! :???:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Well i've moved up in the world but wedgies? Yuk, when will i get something better? dunno :smile:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

Hey Inga, look, I made it! This is #300, and so I move up. It is Sunday night and I am bored, how can we tell? :smile: Hooray for me, another promotion. Four inches, something sleek and sexy. This is much better! I have nothing to say, I admit it. I'll go listen to retro 80s night now.