Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree with that Paul, the ones now are nicer than Oxfords, but I won't stop posting :roll:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Shyguy:-) Paul (North-East):-) What you fellows say about the "Oxford" is true with me also and I may be stuck with them for a while. But, as you can see. It hasn't slowed me down in my posting one little bit as I have added another 53 posts to my total in the last 10 days since celebrating my 1000th post. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Grunty:-) Congratulations upon finally being able to gain your 2½" kitten heels. If you post faster, you will be able to change your shoes a lot quicker. Have fun---keep posting and enjoy. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Well, I've recently graduated to 4 inch sandals! Oh, happy day for moi! Can't wait to take the next step up! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...

Sscotty727:-) Congratulations! You are now into your 4.5 inch slingbacks. Keep the sling in the proper place on your heels as you post, and before long you'll notice that you will be changing your shoes again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've recently graduated to 4 inch sandals! Oh, happy day for moi! Can't wait to take the next step up! :D

A mere 23 days later, I've graduated to the 4.5 inch slingbacks! Not bad, eh? :)

JeffB:-) Congratulations on moving up to your 4.5 inch slingbacks. Not only are you changing your internet shoes, but you have an actual pair of shoes for your feet coming in the mail. You can't beat that! In 23 days, eh---now you are posting like me. Yee-ha!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

Well, it's just that I've had so much to talk about over the past few weeks. And with new shoes on the way, that trend will only continue!

JeffB:-) By all means, keep your posting up and current. I personally enjoy reading any new information and pics that you or anyone else wants to share with us all, male or female. As you can see from my past postings that I am extremely interested in heeled shoes and boots as we all are. I very much enjoy talking to all our heely friends from around the world. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Yes, Jeff, I agree with DawnHH. There's a large number of people out here that both admire you for your courage to wear high heels as a regular part of your daily dress and are jealous that they haven't the courage to dress wearing heels themselves. Besides, it's in all of our interest to hear what type reactions you get from your co-workers when you wear various styles and colors.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes, Jeff, I agree with DawnHH. There's a large number of people out here that both admire you for your courage to wear high heels as a regular part of your daily dress and are jealous that they haven't the courage to dress wearing heels themselves.

Besides, it's in all of our interest to hear what type reactions you get from your co-workers when you wear various styles and colors.

Thank you very much. I'm just doing my part to further our unique passion. I wear heels because it is my passion, and yeah, the reactions from co-workers are pretty cool! :D

• 2 weeks later...

After another stunning flurry of posts, I'm now up to the five heeled boots after reaching the 500 mark! YAY!!! More good stuff to come! :D

Well, over the past few weeks, I have contemplated wearing five inchers at the office, just to see what it's like. Perhaps I'll do just that! :D