Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YIPPEE!!! I changed my shoes again. I'm in 2.5" kitten heels---Which is about as thrilling as my cowboy boots with a 2" heel. Oh well, I'll put them on while posting until something comes along with a higher heel. Not my style, though. I made it this far in 1 month. Laurieheels has been teaching me to power-post. He-He! Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Binger:-) To back up what Lee has said---It's amazing how quickly your posts can add up. In about a month and a half, I have posted over 100 posts. I have just exchanged my kitten heels for a set of 3" wedgies. I am glad to see the heels getting higher. Keep on posting and try to catch me. Good luck and have fun. :D Dawn HH

Shrimper:-) You will need 25 posts to make 2" cowboys, 50 posts for 2'5" kittens, and then with 100 posts you will be at your 3" wedgies. It's fun and post often and you will be surprised how quickly 100 posts will come around. I have made mine in about 1 and a half months. Keep posting and enjoy. Cheers! Dawn HH

I can't beleive it. I have reached 750 posts !!! It took me 21 long months, but I finally did it. Now the heel height of my forum image is starting to look like my avatar. It's about time.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Chris100575:-) Yes, compared to your avatar picture, those boots are "a bit frumpy". I would be very happy to have a pair in black leather and would enjoy them to no end. Dawn HH P.S. I know you are anxious to make your next level, as it should be.

Chris100575:-)

Yes, compared to your avatar picture, those boots are "a bit frumpy". I would be very happy to have a pair in black leather and would enjoy them to no end.

Dawn HH

P.S. I know you are anxious to make your next level, as it should be.

Dawn, do you mean you'd like a pair of the boots in black leather, or my patent courts?

Chris