Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One way to find out is to view the memberlist, sort by post rank and see what members with various posts have. Another way is to look at other members in threads who have around the number of posts you are interested in. I can reveal though, your next pair has a feline theme, and will be gained at 50 posts.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm past the kittens but this forum isn't the only one I post on. Something has to give so heely posts are the ones. I also have to post when the wife is not around. She's not too keen on my heeling, know what I mean?

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Well done Shyguy! I hope the gradually increasing height and sexiness of your avatar heels is being matched by similar progress with your OWN heels! Have a great Christmas 2003, and a 2004 full of great street-heeling bliss! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 weeks later...

But there is yet sometime (posts) before I'm into my favorite 4½-5½" "Finally we will make it!" JayZee :D

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Compared to some of you guys and gals, I'm just starting out,but------YIPPEE!!! I finally got rid of that ugly "Comfy Loafer", so-called shoe. I think that's uglier than some of my men's shoes, and some of them were pretty ugly. I'm much happier with the women's styles of boots and shoes. Time to punch this into passing gear----"ONWARD MAURADER", ZOOOOOOOOM. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well done Emma! However, we joined the board at about the same time as each other, and look at the SMASHING, STUNNING shoe that I've earned since my 750th posting. All or your postings are little gems, so I hope the sight of my avatar will prompt you into matching me by doing another 550 postings in short order! Looking forward to reading them all! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!