Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JeffB:-) Thanks for your generous compliment. It is appreciated very much, and you are by no means small by comparison. You have carved quite a niche in your own way by wearing heels at the office daily. That's quite an accomplishment by itself. Dr. Shoe:-) Congratulations on your making the 2000 posts. That's quite a count-down you posted to gain that lofty position. One day, I too will make it there. What happens now??? Why you keep posting to strive for 2500 posts of course!!! And fellows and gals, for the record, I'm also a non-smoker. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Highheellover:-) THAT'S GREAT!!! When you have had enough practice walking in your 3.5" heeled boots, then it will be time to think about trying a slightly higher heel on your next pair of boots. Any chance of a few pics with you in them??? Cheers--- Dawn HH

Highheellover:-) Excuse me to all heck and back for mis-reading your post. I have had something heavy on my mind lately and haven't quite been myself. My wife is in the hospital and I have been trying to keep home and hearth and everything else together. There is only 2 of us and when 1 goes down, the other has to pick up the slack. Congratulations anyways. Cheers--- Dawn HH

PJ:-) You don't know how much your prayers are to me at this time. They are well received. Mickey68 is my sole mate and is to under-go some serious surgery on Tuesday the 5th at 2:00 P.M. our time. She is to have her left kidney removed as there is no way that it can be saved, and her health demands its removal. I will add your prayers to mine and all the others to help guide her along the way. Thanks, ever-so-much. Cheers-- Dawn HH

Highheellover:-) Your prayers have been added to and included with all of the others and gratefully accepted. Thanks. Mickey68's surgery was successful, but she isn't out of the woods yet. They are giving her morphine for the pain and she is just beginning on her long road to recovery. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Sscotty727:-) Congratulations on your making the 5" spiky boots and 500 posts. It seemed like just a blur when I went through them myself. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Those sandals are really very comfortable. You can wear them all day long and you're "dogs won't be barking" when you get home. :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

They are not my feet but I do have a pair of the shoes. They were the first pair of heels that I bought and are still one of my favourite pairs. I did have some pics of me wearing them but they are somewhere in my cd archives. I will take some more if you would like to see them.

Heel thyself

Over 50 pairs of heels now on my website at www.geocities.com/wayneheels/

Wheels:-) Thanks for the heads-up on your Avatar pic. I would be delighted to see some of your pics fully CD'd and wearing that pair of sandals or any pair of shoes or boots of your choosing. Cheers--- Dawn HH