Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris100575:-) The spiky boots here are only virtual and you can't wear them. You have spiky boots at home that you CAN wear anytime that you want and get untold pleasures out of them. That's the way I look at the situation. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Chris100575:-) If you think that you are nuts about that new pair of boots with the chunky heel now, you don't know what you are missing. Put them on, wear them outside in some street-heeling, and you will think that you are in 7th heaven. Enjoy them, the best is yet to come. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Dawn, November 5. Daz and I are off to the East coast for some street heeling. I'm probably going to wear my chunky heeled knee boots, but will also be taking my spiky Faith ones for if I'm feeling brave enough! Daz has said he's planning to wear stilettos, and I'll only kick myself later if I let him have all the fun! I'll probably wear my Faith stiletto boots for as long as I can stand them and then switch to my chunky heels. I'm only used to wearing them around the house and the chunky ones are easier to wear. Chris

Chris100575:-) That's great that you and Daz are going to get out for some street-heeling on Nov. 5th. It is wise that you are going to take your chunky heeled boots along as you probably will change into them a lot quicker than you suspect. Keep us posted as we all will want to know what happened. Enjoy. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I'm also going to be taking my trainers in a daysack as a life line. Hopefully I won't have to resort to them but I'd hate to get stranded two miles from the car if my feet give out! I know I don't have the same heel endurance as Daz, but the important thing is that I'm going to be getting out there and wearing them. I'll definitely post back and let you all know how it went. We're planning to go in my car, as my Rav4 will be happier on the country roads than Daz's Lupo, so there's a good chance I'll be driving there in heels too! Chris

Chris100575:-) Even though this is your first attempt at street-heeling, you have planned this event very well in order to cover anything that might happen along the way. Excellent planning. I just know that you will be having the best time of your life and it is too bad that I couldn't be there with you to help your enjoyment along. Anyways I'll be there in spirit only. I haven't come across anyone around my area that I could enjoy street-heeling with, who knows, maybe some day. Mickey and I were discussing this very same subject the other day between ourselves. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I can't believe my eyes. It has finally happened. It sure took a very long time. 1000 posts !!!!! :-?:D:wink: My my my ..... those 6" stilettos sure do look great.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 weeks later...

Chris100575:-) Pam:-) Ellen-Jay:-) Highheellover:-) CONGRATULATIONS to you all for being able to achieve your next posting level successfully. Keep posting and before you know it you all will be changing your shoes again. Cheers--- Dawn HH