Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

Dawn, I owe the group alot of pictures of various things (some stuff being sold too), just need to hold off till I get the ole camera working again (or get a new one). Actually might switch phone carriers and am thinking of one of those picture phones. Will get something up when I can. Thanks, Scotty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally passed 600 posts, but still snug in my 5" spiky boots! They'll be well worn and broken in by the time I reach my 1000th posting! Wheeeeeeeeeeee! :drinking:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Shockqueen:-) Congratulations on passing your 600th posting plateau. I'm getting more milage out of my 5" spiky boots also. I have passed 600, 700, and I am closing in on 750 and still haven't been able to change my shoes either. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks, Dawn HH! By the time I reach 1000, I'll have had my posting avatar re-tapped a few times, and some scuff marks re-buffed...and then I'll trade 'em in for Debbie's 6" oxfords! Wheeeeeeeeee! SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

No, you'll get your heeled Cowboy Boots at 25 postings, and better styles at 50 postings, 100 postings and so on. Just bash out seven more postings and glory in the promotion! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 3 weeks later...

I broke 300. Yeah ! I love those sandals. Just in time for summer. I have recently been buying (and wearing) sandals outside, which feels so good, after being stuffed in boots and shoes. I really should get some pictures together on my collection and post them.

DawnHH; You are like a runaway locomotive. You are posting like it's going out of style. Soon you will be surpassing me. Eventually, you will overtake some of the senior members here. Don't get me wrong. Your activity has made this forum interesting to read. Congratulations girl.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Loveheel:-) Congratulations on achieving your 300th post. Enjoy your sandals both on your posts and in real life. Here's hoping your real life sandals have heels on them. I, for one, will be eagerly awaiting your pics of your shoe collection. Keep posting and onward to the next shoe change. PJ:-) I thank you ever so much for the great compliment. You better stoke that boiler on your loco a little more or you might find my loco bumping your rear coupler. CHUG! CHUG! TOOT! TOOT! I'm not really concerned about overtaking some of the senior members here. If it happens---so be it. If it doesn't---so be it. I really and truly enjoy posting to no end and being able to make friends and to talk to people all around the world. I post every evening and have derived endless enjoyment from it. It has always been my nature to give my all and to put all my efforts into anything that I get enjoyment from. I quickly learned "power posting" from Laurieheels while "lurking" before joining the forum. You fellows and gals have been posting on computers while I have been using 2 tin cans and a piece of string. (My web-tv unit). You have made me very happy when you posted that I have made this forum interesting to read. I really appreciate that comment and only hope that others feel the same. When posting gets extremely thin---I stir the pot and it seems then that the other forum members jump in and renew their posting also. Hopefully they will enjoy posting as much as I do. Thanks again for the nice compliment. Cheers--- Dawn HH :roll::):D

I see that I've progressed to wedges. Well it's some improvement on the kittens I suppose! In fact I'm wearing something rather similar, but prettier, and red, at the moment, but I would have to be brave, or very casual, to go out in them! When do I get a respectable pair of stilettos?!

Good for you, Anne_Louise :) Keep on posting and the good shoes will appear. If you don't want to wait that long, just post a picture of your favorite shoes as your avatar (the little picture that appears beneath your rank picture :roll:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Docs41:-) Congratulations on getting your posts into your 2" cowboy boots. Keep posting and before you know it you will be changing your shoes again. I think that I need to build a fire under Mickey68 otherwise she may never get out of her comfy loafers. Maybe they are TOO comfy for her and she wants to stay in them. Can't make any progress that way, Mickey. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Ok, you guys joined within 3 days of one another - so why is it that DawnHH has more than 800 posts while Docs hasn't broken his first 100? What's up, Doc? Sorry - I couldn't resist... Either Docs needs some encouragement or Dawn has a serious case of Internet addiction! Perhaps a post rate somewhere in the middle might be a worthwhile goal... I dunno - I'm just thinking out loud, of course. Feel free to post as often or as seldom as you like!

Genebujold:-) I don't know whether it is internet addiction or what---I just enjoy posting and talking to all the gals and guys on the forum from around the world. Simple as that. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Docs41:-) Please don't post to catch up to me or anyone else on the board. There are people on the forum that never post after signing on, and there are people that post like crazy after signing on. Do your own thing at your own speed. If you don't have any play time to post, I'm sure everyone will understand. Then again if you do have some play time, please come and play with us. I, for one, post every evening and I realize that not everyone can devote the effort and time to do that. Sincerely--- Cheers--- Dawn HH :roll::)

• 2 weeks later...

Woohoo! 500 posts! If I'm right this should see me into a pair of 5 inch spiky boots. :) Won't be easy to walk in though. :roll: Shame there aren't more boots, I'll have to start posting more slowly to keep hold of these... Chris

Chris100575:-) Congratulations Chris, on making your new boots with 500 posts. Now we know that you like those boots, but if you post too slow in order to keep them---we will all fall asleep waiting for you to change your shoes again. :sleeping: Tee! Hee! Cheers--- Dawn HH

A major accomplishment in my posting history as this is my 1000th post. YIPPEE!!! And I did this with my 2 cans and a piece of string, (my web-tv equipment), in exactly 7 months. How about that? Has anyone bettered that record before? Cheers--- Dawn HH

Shyguy:-) Robert:-) The congrats you fellows sent me is very much appreciated. THANKS, GUYS!!! And Robert, I am really amazed with the Star-Spangled Colors that you included in your post. Snazzy!!! A lot of my posting was done late at night or in the early morning while Mickey68 and our dog Cinnamon were both sleeping. :sleeping: :sleeping: Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 weeks later...

750 posts, I got the 5.5" stilettos (but only virtual ones :) ) Still I done it and thats something to announce :roll:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Shyguy:-) Congratulations on posting 750 posts and obtaining your 5½" stilettos. Even though they are only virtual, I know it means a lot to you to have reached that style of shoe. Keep on posting another 250 and you will reach the coveted 1000 posts. I, for one, look forward to reading your future posts. :roll: Cheers--- Dawn HH

Thanks Dawn HH, appreciate your support as always. And this counts as another post towards the magic 1000 :roll:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly