Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sscotty727:-) Your new Avatar pic is sensational. And thanks for answering my first question before I ask it. That IS your foot and a great looking pump that looks very good ON your foot. Is that a strap to the pump, or is it an ankle bracelet? I can't tell. I think that the pump is the greatest shoe ever invented. I really like them and have been wearing them for many, many years. Steve B:-) Congratulations on achieveing your 2" cowboys. Now since you are rolling, let's keep everything rolling along. "Head 'Em up--- Move 'Em Out---Keep 'Em Rolling---Rawhide". Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I just created a new aviator, what do you think? And Yes, that is actually my foot :D

Scotty

An excellent pic of your foot in an excellent shoe. Great work! Could you tell us more about those pumps?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

They are actually older pumps (I've had them probably about 10 years), they are black patent (not leather though). They have about a 4 1/2" inch heels. They are a size 10 and I am a size 11, so I can fit in them and wear them for a while, but too long and my feet hurt. I usually only wear them while getting showered up. Dawn, yes it is an anklet. I got it on ebay. It is a micro italian link, gold/silver. Scotty

Woohoo! just got to 400. I don't think I've noticed my changes before, much like missing seeing the car mileometer click over to 100,000 miles. Emma PS this reminds me about a conversation in work the other day, what do they call the 'mileometer' in metric countries? Is it a kilometer-ometer?!

In only 8½ months, I was able to post 1,500 posts. That's doing pretty good I think. :rofl: Cheers---

Dawn HH

You are the reigning posting champion here. In 290 days of membership, you have posted 1502 times giving you an average of over 5 posts per day!!!

I still remember the time when you passed me. You were just a blur. :D

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

PJ:-) Thanks, your compliment is appreciated very much. I'm just a posting fool. And I did it all with my 2 tin cans and a piece of string, (my web-tv set-up). Now, onward to 2000 posts. It will be interesting to see just how many I will have on the anniversary of when I started with the Forum. I have got other people to catch and pass now in a blur. BEEP! BEEP! ZOOOOOOMMM!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH P.S. Laurieheels taught me how to power-post.

High Heeled Boots Forever!

In only 8½ months, I was able to post 1,500 posts. That's doing pretty good I think. :rofl: Cheers---

Dawn HH

Whoa! And I was crowing about my meager accomplishments! Dawn, what you've done makes me look rather small by comparison! And while using WebTV to boot! Most impressive indeed! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Emma I do believe it called an odometer world wide I could be wrong though! I need to get my post odometer reading through the roof! Yes, it is in fact called an odometer whether it counts miles or kilometers. It woks in conjunction with the speedometer.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

The good doctor doesn't smoke! In fact, curiously, on our various Heel-Meets, we've commented that none of us leading heel-meeters smoke either: Firefox, Xaphod, Daz, Ruth, Simon, Nigel, Nhoj, Calv, Robert, Ionic, Francis, Jackie, myself etc.! Maybe we all get our "Fix" from admiring high heels and wearing our countless pairs from our incredible collections! Anyway, well done Doctor! I'm some hundreds of postings behind you still! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!