At Last! The pictures have arrived!

Zero

Okay at first I have to tell you all that these are my daily outfits, the usual, non-gothic, but alternative and some parts dark. The pictures I've made at the cyber party have not yet arrived. I'm sorry, but still the heels I wear in these pics are the same I have worn at the party.

Since my time on this pc machine is little I cannot share you any of my stories, but they will appear in the replies or in the thread edit.

This is a picture made for a project in college for graphics and multimedia. This is me sitting with a serious motion spread over my face. I would like to smile, but it seems that I constantly fail when pictures are taken of me... unless the moments are spontanious.

Posted Image

This is a picture of the Rise of Destiny guild that I host on my website. From my right to my left: Jesper, php programmer, MEH also php programmer, Niels (pronunction: news), webdesigner, and at the left from my position there is Kevin also webdesigner and php programmer.

Posted Image

Hehe I wish I could tell more about it...

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

Nice out fit, :wink: and looks like you got a great Motly Crue of guys there!! :D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Great post & pics, Zero! It's great to see someone wearing heels in a natural setting more and more here. Perhaps more fashion designers will take note.....as some already have :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Okay at first I have to tell you all that these are my daily outfits, the usual, non-gothic, but alternative and some parts dark. The pictures I've made at the cyber party have not yet arrived. I'm sorry, but still the heels I wear in these pics are the same I have worn at the party.

Since my time on this pc machine is little I cannot share you any of my stories, but they will appear in the replies or in the thread edit.

This is a picture made for a project in college for graphics and multimedia. This is me sitting with a serious motion spread over my face. I would like to smile, but it seems that I constantly fail when pictures are taken of me... unless the moments are spontanious.

This is a picture of the Rise of Destiny guild that I host on my website. From my right to my left: Jesper, php programmer, MEH also php programmer, Niels (pronunction: news), webdesigner, and at the left from my position there is Kevin also webdesigner and php programmer.

Hehe I wish I could tell more about it...

Hi Zero, I would have been glad to have the same courage like You in my own youth. Luckily times are changing!

micha :D

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Geez, you look nice in them, but a smile on your face would make you look even better :D.

yes you are sooo right! Well there was a picture taken where I smiled but then again it was a failure because my heels weren't on them, d'oh!

in a cruel endless game,

than to die in shame!

Pretty damn cool.

Now that's a guy with balls. I consider myself brave but I had to turn almost 30 before I was comfortable wearing heels anywhere.

B.

Don't worry Bert. I needed more than 40 years :D

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Great pics, Zero! It's always nice to see members faces.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Yesh and thank you all for the responds... that I actually didn't expected to reach this quantity of posts. lol Anyway I am going to ascend in my choices and selections as finally received a good outfit that surely matches the upper body with the black pants. This will be a business looking jacket (or what ever you call that thing) perhaps with an addition of a tie (hope I spelled that correctly) my hair in the style of Mana, a pic I posted on General Fashion board here if you are interested in the looks and.... I am a guy who adds a make-up finish to the face. But to be more specific, my preference goes to a femenistic look, but also dark. This theme is what I call "Genderless Expression" and I would like to be model for a friend of mine using this theme. I recently bought dark red lipstick and tried it out,..... wow I was impressed and I wondered why I didn't tried that one before! hehe and eh I now have five ladies sided with me for a day of shopping in Amsterdam.... oh hehe make that six :D Anyway, my point is is that I am making progress for my own, while also putting the images for males to encourage them the wear diffent non-boring shoes that we addicts call high heels constantly... lol I am very glad to share this on the internet with you... it feels like I am coming home from work to tell you all how it was outside today ^^ and I'm grateful. Just to let you know.

in a cruel endless game,

than to die in shame!

This is me typing something in front of the screen

yesh here I look very stiff and I am a business type in my theme here.

Got some positive remarks today on my red nails.

Posted Image

This is me posing on a desk chair

heels are very visible now.

Posted Image

in a cruel endless game,

than to die in shame!

More great pics, Zero! You really pull off the androngenous look very well. Kudos!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Zero--wow, you've got your own revolution brewing over there in the Netherlands. Good for you. And like others have already said, you pull of the androgynous look exceptionally well.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Zero, I like it! It works! That outfit suits you and you pull it off very well. :D You remind me of the lead singer of Placebo (I'm sure you've heard of them).

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005