Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

This thread has certainly created a buzz!

Here are a couple of new freestyling pics for you. Nothing really "different" per se, just a different variation of t-shirt (and different shoes).

In my new Clarks Pr!vo shoes:

Posted Image

I wore those shoes (with socks as it was cold) and jeans out on Saturday to town. I wore a yellow t-shirt and zip-up sweater/cardie for the top (not the t-shirt in the image).

In a new pair of ballet flats (patent - not leather patent) I bought on Saturday:

Posted Image

I was wearing this today around home and outside briefly. My girlfriend says that outfit looks cute on me! :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Robert Wow, you have the perfect slim figure to easily pull off heels in public. Thanks alot for the pic. To me it expresses a casual and relaxed attire in which you are comfortable publicly. Good for you.

Heel-D You know that song by the Vapors came to mind when I first saw your pic, "I'm turning Japanese...I think I'm turning Japanese...I really think so." I think that shirt has an edge to it that would desensitize others reactions to your heels. Glad you got priceless positive feedback from your GF too.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Heel-D You know that song by the Vapors came to mind when I first saw your pic, "I'm turning Japanese...I think I'm turning Japanese...I really think so." I think that shirt has an edge to it that would desensitize others reactions to your heels. Glad you got priceless positive feedback from your GF too.

I bought the T-shirt in Camden Town a year ago IIRC. I really liked it when I first laid eyes on it. It's certainly attention grabbing in a good way! :D I'm a T-shirt person too. My mum and my GF are always on at me for the amount of T-shirts, jeans, and shoes I own!

Heel-D--great post at the TFS! You emphasized the right points in yours post: the fashion aspects of wearing heels and the non-sexual aspect of wearing them as well. stilettogirl84 even came up with some recommendations, which is great. It shows that the public is developing a sincere interest in the idea of men in heels. I absolutely adore the bottom row, middle two recommendations she gave.

Heel-D:-) Great post that you put on the other Forum. Your ideas were perfectly put and quite explicit. One of the girls posted some great boot ideas there and I like them all. They would look good on a guy wearing the right outfit with them out in public, and this all coming from a gal. Cudos for her and cudos for you also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

TBH - I was expecting a barrage of "eews" but I'm pleasantly surprised so far. :D

Her suggestions certainly are food for thought.

Here's a picture I just posted on that thread of what boots and outfit I wore to work today:

Outfit:

Posted Image

(Blurry image and the jumper looks a bit crumpled - that mark is the mirror I think - but you get the idea!)

The boots I wore:

Posted Image

These are one the most comfortable pair of heeled boots I've worn. Leather uppers, purchased from Clarks, they're called Oprington. Great for public wearing and even better for work. I love 'em!

Well HeelD, if you call those almost flats as heeled boots, I will buy some for me and go street heeling. They have a very "traditional masculine" look. I'm sure I can go to work with them without any fear. And I don't consider myself a street heeler.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Heel-D:-) I AM a streetheeler and I can say without a doubt that that pair of boots can go anywhere at any time day or night and even to work without any problems what-so-ever. Enjoy them to the hilt. Congrats! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

This is what I wore to work on Friday...

Posted Image

Here's one of the boots in question with my showing some heel. (I was lifting the pant leg a little)...

Posted Image

And these are the boots in their entirety...here.

I've worn this outfit a few times to work now with no problems. I like it. :D

I've also contributed this outfit to the heels for men thread on the Fashion Spot.

Wow, Heel-D. You wear those boots very well. I like how the chunky heel still retains enough an element of masculinity to be acceptable and even encouraged by the rest of the world. The toe box is also nice and round and currently considered "masculine" as well. Overall, a great "masculine" heel -- a great example of a perfect freestyle fashion outfit. Get your foot in the door with those, get people nodding their heads "yes", then later you can get the rest of your body through the door. Then if you are ever accidentally discovered in stilettos , people wont think anything of your personal style choice. They will already have come to accept you in heels.

Thanks kneehighs. :D

I really do like these boots. They're practical for work and being casual.

I just had this response on the Fashion Spot:

The ones heel-d are wearing are very realistic and don't look 'effiminate' as some guys are afraid of looking when they wear heels.

Very positive response. I can understand the stillettos not going down well, but chunkier heels are generally met with positivity.

I still stand by the fact that I like to wear stillettos occasionally and will continue to do so, but being accepted in boots like the above is amazing!

Heel-D--great post at the TFS! You emphasized the right points in yours post: the fashion aspects of wearing heels and the non-sexual aspect of wearing them as well. stilettogirl84 even came up with some recommendations, which is great. It shows that the public is developing a sincere interest in the idea of men in heels.

I absolutely adore the bottom row, middle two recommendations she gave.

I likewise loved the same two boots and in fact immediately posted the question asking the name of one of the two boots. I was ready to buy them. Unfortunaely, as she pointed out in her answer, the size range wasn't quite big enough. I think Zappos does a pretty good job of selling all the sizes the manufacurer makes, but unfortunately not everyone makes above a 10. (And I only need a 10.5 or 11.)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey y'all just found this image posted by someone on the Fashion Spot (in the trends section):

Posted Image

Not heel related (sorry!) but it looks like he's wearing something similar to flat pumps (like the outfits I've shown you). The shoe is more open than a lot of men's shoes are (excluding sandals and flip-flops) on the top part of foot (this is generally seen as a female shoe thing). A sign of things to come maybe? The shoe above is not something I'd wear personally, I prefer my own flats, but it's something to talk about.

Gives me more reason to wear my ballet flats and flat pumps out (like I needed more reasons!:D).

I thought it'd be worth posting this image for those of us who like to wear ladies flats (pumps). The catwalks (runways) do turn our way occasionally.

Hey all. I just got these from ebay today!

http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20060323/15/f/6/f/f6f8002a82f94a737e09e5c623fd58a8200603230_full.jpg

I really love them, they have a 70's disco-ish retro feel. Well in my opinion anyway.I'll prolly be wearing them with jeans, but any suggestions would be most welcome.

Hey y'all just found this image posted by someone on the Fashion Spot (in the trends section):

Posted Image

Not heel related (sorry!) but it looks like he's wearing something similar to flat pumps (like the outfits I've shown you). The shoe is more open than a lot of men's shoes are (excluding sandals and flip-flops) on the top part of foot (this is generally seen as a female shoe thing). A sign of things to come maybe? The shoe above is not something I'd wear personally, I prefer my own flats, but it's something to talk about.

Gives me more reason to wear my ballet flats and flat pumps out (like I needed more reasons!:D).

I thought it'd be worth posting this image for those of us who like to wear ladies flats (pumps). The catwalks (runways) do turn our way occasionally.

nice image, I wear similar flats, white colour, with jeans,

piece of female style at least when in male outfit, and very comfy

Posted Image

I really like the shorts, I saw very similar in Top Shop on Friday. I'm not sure about the legs though!

Hi I couldn't download the picture itself directly so now I will give the website photo indirectly. Here is another picture of me in my 70- ies boots.

Hope you like them. I have another pair of 70- ies boots . They look more female. I will send those photos later another time.

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=548312456&photoID=2409449070086966365&security=tpJhvz

Just thought I'd post a few more of my freestyle pictures for you all:

This what I wore today (I'm off poorly but I had to go to the Post Office so perfect opportunity for me to wear my heels):

Posted Image

BTW - the heels I'm wearing are my Clarks Opringtons.

This I'm not sure about but it's a work in progress:

Posted Image

Today I also bought some jeans (at a charity/thrift store) to go with my flats. The below outfit isn't my intended final look as I think the top should be something darker like black (but maybe then I'm wrong!):

Posted Image

I added two new pictures this morning my image gallery.

I'm curious how good or bad that looks. The jeans are Miss Sixty Nixie One (the ones that zip up the back). I think they're a size too small, but my girlfriend says they're meant to be tight. Too tight?

I might change and take some more pictures later.