socks or stockings

LthrRam

I was wondering what everybody else wears while wearing heels. I usually wear a men's tube sock but today I am wearing womens black nylon panyhose. I think I really like them, but have found a mens version from Europe that have a regular fly front that I'm going to order. Just curious Kevin

It depends on the heels and what I'm wearing with them. If I'm wearing trousers and shoes, it's knee highs or occasionally bare feet. Trousers and boots would be knee highs or thin socks. Any other time I wear pantyhose or stockings. Chris

I'll wear anything from socks to thigh high stockings. Sometimes socks with boots is the best combo.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

There is another source for men's legwear in a number of different styles:

www.comfilon.com

They work well with heels and seem to hold up better than ordinary nylons.

Have a happy time!

For years and years I wore tight knee high (or higher) socks inside my Boots so they would keep my pant legs tight. I don't like any bulkiness when wearing my Boots, a tight fit looks cool. It was always difficult to find the long socks and also to ensure they stayed tight, many times losing their elasticity. A short time ago Cathy asked me why I didn't wear knee high nylons as they would accomplish what i like as well as be even less bulkier. She bought me a couple of packs, three to a pack, and since that day I have worn nothing but the nylon knee highs...I enjoy the feel much better. It did take me back to when I was a teenager as I did wear nylon knee highs back then as well. david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Ladies socks for me. I have found that the socks on the ladies counter are far more comfortable than the equivalent mens types. Both ankle and knee high and best of all, they stay up where mens tend to fall down!They are also a little thinner and are more elastic. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?