height

Buffalo_Towers

2.03m, about 6 feet 8 inches

Very tall isn't it?

Adding the heels height, goes up to 2.17m

Heels for all!

Flavio

Hi Flavio, an over 2 m tall brazilian guy? I'm curious what the time will bring. Chinese guys bigger than me? My 19 years old french-german nephew has reached the same body height as you. It seems to me that I'm even on heels simply a dwarf ;)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

5' 9 1/2" barefoot

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

I'm 6 -2 in my bare feet, which I'm sure makes people wonder why I wear heels since I'm tall enough already! ;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Micha, I just don't know what will happen when I get kids... they can be higest then me. Jeff, you know that heeling is not a matter of height for us, but a matter of feeling. Maybe people should know that.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Jeff, you know that heeling is not a matter of height for us, but a matter of feeling. Maybe people should know that.

But of course. Still, most people don't know that. When people ask why I wear heels, I tell them because I like to. Always keep things simple!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!