My first pair of Thigh High Stiletto Boots!!!!

Kerridwyn

Hi all

Well in 4 days time these boots will soon be mine. They are a pair of

"Ellie - Very Sexy Black Patent PVC Thigh High 5 inch Stiletto Boots" in US Size 14 which works out to be my exact size

At the moment I am looking at paying $150AU for them and I am wrapped.

I dont know if I will wear them outside but hey once Im inside the house I rekon you wont keep them off me.

All I can say is 4 days cannot go any faster however I will need to wait another 7 days to pay for them and then what time it takes to get them sent down to me.

So all up I would say by the 1st of November they will be mine

Oh here is a photo of them

Posted Image

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple, practice! You're going to struggle to walk in them at first if you've never worn heels before, but just wear them around the house as much as possible. (That shouldn't be too much of a hardship!) Listen to your body though, and take them off if they start to hurt. It's likely that after a few minutes the balls of your feet will ache. If you wear them regularly you'll find that you get used to your weight being further forward, and that you can wear them for longer. Have fun, and let us know how you get on! Chris

Well, if it's your first time wearing heels be carefull, of course, since your ankle will see alot of side-side stress it normally will not see. You will get used to walking just a bit diferent in order to keep from twisting something or ending up a little unbalanced. Start from either a pretty tall chair, or bed, and make sure both feet are flat before trying to stand up. Try to keep more weight on the balls of your feet then on the heels, alot of people try to flatten their feet out and end up bending the heel twards the foot.. which is not good. Have fun, hopefully it doesnt take too long to get the boots Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Your anticipation reminds me of the time I waited after ordering my very first pair of high heel pumps. It was a custom pair so I had to wait a couple of months. YIKES !!! that was about 30 years ago!!!

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations kerridwyn2002!

eBay Item Won! SEXY BLACK PVC THIGH HIGH BOOTS - STILETTO US SZ 14 (Item #3933519643)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3933519643&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Woohoo :-?

Im a little concerned now after someone telling me that I might have trouble size wise being I am a Size 11 Mens but I do know that I can put on one high heel I have that is a European Size 42 = Size 8 Australian.

Size 14US = Size 12/12.5 Australian so here's hoping ...if not I'll put them up for sale on there

All up Im paying $AU165 for a pair of boots that retail for $AU290 Shown here: http://www.pinnacle-media.com.au/shop/products.pl?product_id=573

In about 5 days I pay for them and they will be sent off by registered post so I cannot wait for them to arrive, Im even tempted to spoil myself and go n get some nice thigh high stockings to go with them :D

If any one is interested I found the following on sale;

* Sexy Black Stiletto Thigh High Boots *

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3933379731&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

* Sexy 5" spike heel thigh boots fetish Black sz 14 US *

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3934549262&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Have a great time wearing them :-?. I wear a mens 11 ½ and a womens 14 with a 4-5” heels fits great. A lower heed or a rounded toe in a 12-13 also fits well. The higher heel and pointed toe requires getting a larger size. If their a little loose try heavier socks.

Manus - I wear my thigh boots in public but I’m still cautious where I go. (see Thigh Boots in Public).

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hell yes! Spoil yourself and get some stockings to go with them! Socks won't do those boots justice...

Chris

I agree! Hosiery, even knee-highs would work better than socks since the thickness would crowd your feet in the boots. Another option would be trouser socks which are slightly thicker than hosiery but thinner than traditional men's socks. L'Eggs and HUE make good trouser socks. Give them a try. You won't be disappointed!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

guys Shoecraft the place that sells those boots may have a nice choice of styles but I'm not paying $320 AU for a pair of my NEW "avatars" or $1050 AU for a pair of thigh high ballet boots! if you order from them prepare to spend another $100 AU ($100 au of those prices are the down payment :-? ) later, TXT-1 just another quality message by the cost police!

Why are shoes so expensive in Australia? Is it the cost of shipping or the exchange rate of the Australian Dollar? (I know the quality of the shoes can't be that much better).

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

probably both of those things Bubba136. the shoes are the same quality that you guys get but the shipping costs, import costs, the GST (of 7%) and shoecrafts' $100 order charge don't help things along the 6" plats are ok pricewise but anything higher: prepare to loose a few bodyparts! :-? ther are cheap heels from places like Spendless Shoes (they had a awesome pair of 4" rubberm block heeled black leather zippered knee high boots that would have been nice for "streetheeling" for $49.95! au!) didn't get them as at that stage I didn't know my womens shoe size :D later, TXT-1

Kerridwyn:-) I had a pair of thigh-high boots exactly like the ones that you ordered. They fit me good, but being patent leather, I found them to be a bit stiff and it took longer to break them in. Keep us posted on how you get along learning to walk in them. Are you going to street-heel in them? By all means get yourself some hosiery to wear with them as it will enhance how they feel on your legs and feet. If you have never had a pair of thigh-high boots before, you will notice the different feeling of having your entire leg encased in a boot over the feeling of wearing a much shorter boot. There is nothing like them. Enjoy! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I'm considering a pair of boots like Kerridwyn's for my next purchase, although I might get the front-laced ones instead. I've just bought a pair of boots, so they'll have to wait a while though. I don't own any patent boots yet, and would love another pair of thigh boots... Chris

Chris100575:-) Debby from Hong Kong has a pair of front laced thigh-high boots and says she doesn't wear them all too often because it takes forever to lace them on and off. She even has her husband help her with the lacing chores. That is why I don't own a pair of laced thigh boots myself and I tend to stay away from the laced knee-high and ankle boots also for the same reasons. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hi Dawn, I know it's cheating, but the pair I'm looking at are zipped as well, so I could lace them to a nice snug fit and then just zip 'em on and off. I'd prefer a plain pair with just a zip, but don't know if they'd fit round my calves. I'd be buying from Alternative Footwear though, so I'd go and try them on in the shop. I have a pair of laced knee boots, and I wear those quite often. It does take a couple of minutes to get into them, but I love the way they feel. I don't think I could be bothered if I had to lace them all the way up to my thighs though. Chris ps. I won the leather knee boots I was bidding on. Can't wait for them to arrive!

Chris100575:-) I don't think that using a zipper is cheating as I like zippers on all of my boots. If I were in your position I'd use a zipper on the laced thigh boots also. Congratulations on winning that pair of boots. You know what you promised---with pics too. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I would imagine that a pair of skin tight jeans or leather pants tucked into thigh high boots would make for quite a stunning look! Just a thought! :-?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'm considering a pair of boots like Kerridwyn's for my next purchase, although I might get the front-laced ones instead. I've just bought a pair of boots, so they'll have to wait a while though.

I don't own any patent boots yet, and would love another pair of thigh boots...

Chris

Take a gander at this;

Congratulations kerridwyn2002!

Item name: 20 PAIR OF ASSORTED THIGH HIGHS+PANTYHOSE NEW

Not bad for $60 when its worth $400 so all up my little venture has cost me $225

Gawd I cant wait for them to arrive ...I shall keep you all posted

Kerridwyn:-) Congratulations on finding such a great bargain on thigh-hi's and panty-hose. They should last you a while if you are careful with them. I always use a pair of cotten gloves when I put my panty-hose on daily in order to prevent any snags from rough skin or nails. This really does help my panty-hose to last a lot longer. They will last a lot longer also if you wash them before you put them on the first time when they are new. You will be all ready for the day that your new boots arrive. Enjoy! Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hey guys Thanks for all the support and I will keep you posted on further developments Im trying to find a picture on the web of a 5" Stilleto THigh boot but ive had no luck ...anyone that could point me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciated