My first pair of Thigh High Stiletto Boots!!!!

Kerridwyn

I just checked eBay. There are (at this moment) 640 pairs (13 pages) of thighboots for sale there. Thighboots in every conceivable style. W/plats; w/o plats. Zippered and lace-up. Prices from $29.95 to over $300. All sizes up to U.S. Woman's size 14 (was the largest I noticed) and heels from flats to 7" (w/plats). What a wonderland for thighboot lovers. If thigh boots are your forte, there isn't a drought in them.

Here's but one example:

Posted Image

If you want to check thighboots out, further check here: thighboots

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris100575:-) I'm like you. There is nothing like the feeling of pulling on a brand new pair of thigh high boots over your feet and legs. It really is a great feeling and then when you stand up and begin to walk in them---another great feeling comes about. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn, I'm on my fourth pair of thigh boots if you can count my black suede over the knee ones. My first ever pair were cheap and not very good quality, they got thrown away when I bought my Pleaser 8890's. This was before I hit on the idea of selling unwanted pairs on eBay. My third pair were white Pleaser 8899's, which I bought despite them being too tight, as I didn't want to wait three weeks for the next size up to be delivered. Damn my impatience! I loved them, but they were uncomfortable after half an hour or so, so I sold them. Now I just have two, my beloved 8890's and my suede OTK's. Chris ps. have you had a gander at my pics yet?

Chris100575:-) No, I haven't seen your pics, but if you could supply me with an url to click on, I'd be delighted to look at them. I never tire of looking at good pics of high heeled shoes or boots. Kerridwyn:-) This being your first pair of thigh high boots, you don't know yet what joys that you are in for when you zip them up your legs clear to your thighs for the first time. Just wait and see if I'm right. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I just looked at the bidding history of your boot sales, kerridwyn and see there are only three bidders after the boots. Yourself, austral6162 and topendtrader. I wonder if the other two bidders are men? Would be interesting to know, wouldn't it?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Chris100575:-) Thank you very much for the link so I could view the pic of your new pair of knee-high boots. As you can see from my post in the other thread, I thoroughly enjoyed the pics. Thanks again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I know at least one woman with feet that size, but she doesn't wear heels, being quite big in other dimensions, also. I did see an article recently about a very attractive girl, 6 ft. tall, who wore size 12 shoes and was shown in quite high heels.

Kerridwyn:-)

I always use a pair of cotten gloves when I put my panty-hose on daily in order to prevent any snags from rough skin or nails. This really does help my panty-hose to last a lot longer.

Dawn HH

iI was able to obtain some nylon formal glovesz that go all the way up my arm for $6 from a Seconds Shop ...not a bad find and they look really nice :-?

BobHH:-) Are those your legs and feet pictured in your new Avatar pic? Kerridwyn:-) That's a great price for a pair of formal gloves. Brand new they would cost a lot more. Sometimes you can get great buys in second hand shops. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Kerridwyn: I've got a pair of those, they're black and come to just above my elbow. I agree with you about how nice they look. Are you planning to wear them with your new boots?

Chris

I rekon I will though only iside the house, Im not to happy at the moment. I paid the person who sold the boots and I havent even heard a whisper from him since.

I can see my feedback changing very soon

Hmmmm! Some eBayers don't respond immediately to the sale of one of their items. They just collect the money, send the item, and wait for the positive feedback. In the past I have sent the seller an email saying that I've won the item, just paid for the it via (PayPal, credit card, postal money -- what ever the case may be) and asked to be provided information as to when I can expect the item to be shipped. You might try it. It always works for me. :-?

Agreed, Bubba. I'm an occasional seller on eBay (what's junk to me is the cat's meow to others). For some sellers, however, it's their living, and time is money. They figure once they've made the sale and shipped the goods, they're done with the customer.

Yep, that's me in the avatar. Those used to be my favorite shoes, but now I favor a pair of black leather platform slides that are similar, made by Sunset Strip. The ones in the picture came from Frederick's. They are all size 13USW. I also have a pair like those in the picture that are light blue, the same color as the jeans.

I rekon I will though only iside the house, Im not to happy at the moment. I paid the person who sold the boots and I havent even heard a whisper from him since.

I can see my feedback changing very soon

I wouldn't start to worry just yet. The seller's feedback is good, and it looks like it's only been two days. Personally as a buyer I never leave feedback until the item has arrived and I'm happy with it. While I usually leave feedback for buyers straight away, I only sell occasionally. I know that some sellers take a few days to get around to it. As Bubba said though, some need a friendly reminder, and some don't leave feedback until the transaction is over.

What I'd do is wait until the boots arrive, then contact the seller to let him know that you're received them and are happy.

I know what you mean about only wearing them indoors, I'm the same. I have street heeled once, but it was a long time ago and I wasn't wearing thigh boots! Daz and I are planning to meet up again though, so if all is well I'll be doing my maiden flight then.

Chris

To me, the final act in any transaction (offer, acceptance, exchange of consideration, delivery) is receiving the goods. I never leave feedback until I get the item. I always thought that's what feedback is for -- to register your satisfaction with a seller's service. :-?

To me, the final act in any transaction (offer, acceptance, exchange of consideration, delivery) is receiving the goods. I never leave feedback until I get the item. I always thought that's what feedback is for -- to register your satisfaction with a seller's service. :-?

Legally speaking, a contract isn't considered valid until both parties promise (these days in writing) to exchange a value for value at fair market value (usually goods or a monetary amount), or until such an exchange takes place. Both sides must receive what is promised or implied in the contractual obligation.

Woot!!!!!

Funds turned up over the weekend thank you. I will be

posted the boots this morning registered mail. They

will take up to three days to arrive according to

Australian Post.

3 days!!!!! gawd I cannot wait and I believe that my 20 pairs of stockigns n pantyhose will be arriving today.

This is gonna be one great week :-?

You said what I said, GBJ. However, you took it a couple of steps further. I wasn't trying to define a contract in strict leagleese.....however, you've managed to, once again, take care of something I wasn't trying to do anyway. :-?

Hey all Just to let you know that the 5 inch Stilleto PVC thigh high boots arrived today, I took time off work to scoot to the post office to collect them. I then ran home, tripped and took a small peice of skin of my finger :wink: ...owwwie!!! Anyhow I tried them on and there a perfect fit however I cannot zip up above about mid thigh ...my thighs are to big :wink: .... other then that I can walk in them as if I was born woman :D Photos to come :-?

Kerridwyn:-) PVC has very little properties for stretching, but it sounds like you only have 3 or 4 inches to gain complete closure. The warmth from wearing your boots may over time allow you to close them completely. After your legs have warmed them up for a while, try to close the zipper a bit each time and you may be able to get full closure. The PVC will shape to your leg after a bit. They need to be broken in for the most comfortable wear. I will be looking to view some pics of you in them whenever you find the time to do them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

You said what I said, GBJ. However, you took it a couple of steps further. I wasn't trying to define a contract in strict leagleese.....however, you've managed to, once again, take care of something I wasn't trying to do anyway. :-?

Sorry to hear you weren't trying to take care of an unsolved issue.

That's not my modus operandii, so I did.

:D

Kerridwyn:-) I take it that the zipper itself is still working, but just the little pull-tab has broken off. I have repaired zippers with this ailment through the years by using a paperclip for a pull-tab. You can also buy a new pair of shoelaces and make a small loop through the zipper end pull and knot it into a small circle that you can get a couple of fingers into and you will be able to pull the boot zipper up and down with that. I have repaired a lot of boot zippers with that method. Let me know how you make out on the zipper repairs. You can also lube a tight moving zipper by rubbing the end of a candle up and down the closed zipper and then run the zipper up and down to get the wax into all of the little grooves in the zipper. It will move up and down a lot easier after that. Cheers--- Dawn HH