Posing for High Heel Photos

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellen-Jay, Well they were certainly worth the wait! The shot of you wearing them is your best picture yet - they look so sexy on you. What do you think of them? How do they compare to what you expected, and what are they like to wear? Can you stand unaided in them, or have you got to hold on to something for now? Please post some more!!!!

Gina: Thank you, I take either a UK4 or 5 depending on the make of the shoe, these are a 5 (and a little big!). :o 6inchspikes: Glad you like them, I love the look of them, though to be honest they are a bit painful to wear but I can stand unaided in them. :oops: Ruud: Thanks for your faith in me, running may be out of the question! :) Balletboot2000: When the weather is better I may well take them outside :D Ellen-Jay :D

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

Ellen-Jay, Those latest photos are perfection, forget any other comments. The shots of you lying down with the shoes against the white background really show the design of your shoes off. They are seriously high and sexy, aren't they? I know they won't be comfortable, but are they bearable? Could you wear them for sitting around in for an evening, say? Or are they 30 minutes max kind of uncomfortable? Your answer will help determine whether my good lady wife receives a surprise parcel....

can i just say what amazing new shoes with .. wow 7 inch heels :o i love the shots with your bare feet shame you cannot see your gorgeouse toes anychance of a toe clevege shot or your feet just coming out of the shoes :oops: now that would be somthing :) keep up the good work i love those feet and legs

I was surprised to see you had bought some 7inch heels, knowing you have UK size 4 or 5 feet; you posted that earlier. In fact, I thought that 7 inch heels only started at about UK size 7 or so. What brand are those shoes? They are really nice. Hope you had a lot of fun modelling them. I have tried 6 inch heels, and I take size 6.5 UK (Euro 39.5), and that was difficult enough. For you, an extra inch, and a smaller size too, would seem to be a big challenge; but you coped really well. A shame that they are slightly too big. Do they do anything smaller? Maybe something with an ankle strap might be an idea to at least give a little support. Looking forward to your next postings...

Ellen-Jay looks like she's really proficient wearing her 7" heels. I know how difficult they are to walk in and, if your toes aren't used to bending at such an acute angle, hard to keep them on for long periods. Nicely done, Ellen-Jan :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ellen-Jay,

I am so fond of this set. Why? Well, not only are you so sexy in the set, but you show that anyone who wants to try can do it well. Absolutely magnificent. Great work.

RPM

Thankyou RPMindy, I think you are my biggest fan! :)

Ellen-Jay :o

Interested to hear what you think of this style of shoe... I've photo's without stockings... and with... Let me know which (if either) you prefer, and I'll post more Ellen-Jay :)

The shoes are really very feminine. And the clip, well, it's kinda dark although I can see the shadow of someone walking across the camera's view.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ellen-Jay:-) So far, the vote is one for bare legs, one for stockings, and one for both bare legs AND stockings. Let me tip the scales a bit---I vote for pics of you in STOCKINGS. I really like your white mary-janes, and you look fabulous in them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!